Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 845. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Already 11k ? That's too much ! I think.  Lips sealed
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
Congrats to stratis in reaching a new milestone of price, i sold too early but still have some, a couple more of updates and we could see 10k satoshi before the end of day.

New ATH at 10.8k and rising.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
10800 !!!! I LOVE STRATIS!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Congrats to stratis in reaching a new milestone of price, i sold too early but still have some, a couple more of updates and we could see 10k satoshi before the end of day.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Today we will see The Stratis price break 10,000 satoshi very very soon. What a nice day Grin

Day is really good! Invested in ICO 1.5 BTC,  sold for 12.72. Good luck to all in-flight to the moon!  Wink

IMO you sold too early, you will regret when the price is higher, 20k, 30k, 50k, 100k.   Cheesy

I will not regret! I have today they are reinvested in other projects. I do not have the patience to wait for years. Stratis is a good project, and the price will rise. I just recorded a profit. 800 per cent for my good.

Actually you are very patient because you sold with 8X price, most of ico investors sold during the pump, you are lucky enough.  Grin  Like not all people can sell eth above 0.03 btc

I believed in the project and has invested on the second day ICO. Later, more invested.
Activity: 279
Today we will see The Stratis price break 10,000 satoshi very very soon. What a nice day Grin

Day is really good! Invested in ICO 1.5 BTC,  sold for 12.72. Good luck to all in-flight to the moon!  Wink

IMO you sold too early, you will regret when the price is higher, 20k, 30k, 50k, 100k.   Cheesy

I will not regret! I have today they are reinvested in other projects. I do not have the patience to wait for years. Stratis is a good project, and the price will rise. I just recorded a profit. 800 per cent for my good.

Actually you are very patient because you sold with 8X price, most of ico investors sold during the pump, you are lucky enough.  Grin  Like not all people can sell eth above 0.03 btc

Buy again stratis worth 2.72BTC and hold and take out 10BTC. This will be a good strategy. Congrats to your profit.

I'll do that, if the price will drop to 8 k.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The Lady with the Lamp

You should know if he enough with his profit. Congrats for him.

he can always buyback Wink
Activity: 266

Buy again stratis worth 2.72BTC and hold and take out 10BTC. This will be a good strategy. Congrats to your profit.

Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!

You should know if he enough with his profit. Congrats for him.

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Congratulation all we just broke 10k Cheesy! And this week is just starting Wink.
We might reach 10.5-11k next week or even sooner.  The excitement to hear the announcements coming soon is more positive news on the table.  The gradual gains is good at a reasonable pace rather than extremes.

Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Congratulation all we just broke 10k Cheesy! And this week is just starting Wink.
Activity: 191
The Lady with the Lamp
yess!!! 10k sat!! all time high for stratis Cheesy
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
Number one volume at bittrex. still holding strong above 9k. What a good day =)

I can get used to this!  Keep up the great work everyone.

Make sure  the entire world knows about STRATIS!

If we break 10k, then 20k, 30k will be very soon.
Activity: 236

totally agree
 Grin
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

I can get used to this!  Keep up the great work everyone.

Make sure  the entire world knows about STRATIS!
Jump to: