Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 86. (Read 1891104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Activation on block 1,005,000.  Currently on block 996,417.  Exciting week ahead.  Be ready!  Stratis is the future!  
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I am buying now Stratis at ETH pair. I think this one would be one of my best investment in this year. The price of Stratis at ETH pair very low and I have some etheruem now. so I don't want to miss the chances.
Something again there is a feeling that the price will go down again and the price will be even cheaper. I think as long as the bottom is still not reached, and to buy STRATIS
 perhaps a little early yet.

Can't you read a chart? Bottom is clearly in now, you won't be getting Strat cheaper than the current price.

All ABOARD THE MOON SHIP, SEE YA'll AT $50

HAHA, you are master chart reader. Where's the youtube channel pumping/pimping your knowledge?

Sucks to be butt hurt and dream all day about $50 stratis. Smoke some more buddy Kiss

Wow you must of lost a lot of money, I can taste the salt. Sorry baby better luck next time.

I bet you can taste the salt Kiss Kiss

You know I'm here for you any time you need your succulent juices sucked up baby.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2

The Stratis Team are great at keeping secrets.  No one has a clue what's it's all about and are anxiously waiting.  Almost one year in the making and will be announced this month!   Stratis is the future!

Exactly, Stratis will go back to top 10 again, we are the future!

15 days left stratis
I am buying now Stratis at ETH pair. I think this one would be one of my best investment in this year. The price of Stratis at ETH pair very low and I have some etheruem now. so I don't want to miss the chances.
Something again there is a feeling that the price will go down again and the price will be even cheaper. I think as long as the bottom is still not reached, and to buy STRATIS

Can't you read a chart? Bottom is clearly in now, you won't be getting Strat cheaper than the current price.

HAHA, you are master chart reader. Where's the youtube channel pumping/pimping your knowledge?

Sucks to be butt hurt and dream all day about $50 stratis. Smoke some more buddy Kiss

Wow you must of lost a lot of money, I can taste the salt. Sorry baby better luck next time.

I bet you can taste the salt Kiss Kiss

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
once the stratis "secret project" will be released, expect sub $1.

Move yo money into waves/nuls/lisk and thank me later Wink

LOL, fudsters plz go troll otherwhere.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
once the stratis "secret project" will be released, expect sub $1.

Move yo money into waves/nuls/lisk and thank me later Wink
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

Yeah your totally right. He is way undervaluing the potential future price.
I think Strat will reach $500 within 4 years.
You heard it from me first!
Strat 4 WIN

I see you don't have a deep understanding of this industry.

Guys i have seen where stratis been and where it is going..believe me it will go up..if you have  a good product & a dedicated team how can it be the other way around..

Strat 4 WIN

I see you don't have a deep understanding of this industry.
Activity: 1

Strat 4 WIN

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
When can we hit top 40 again? Hope we can re-hit top 10 again, let our long term supporters happy this time.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Where can you buy that?

https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=STRAT_ETH
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=ETH-STRAT
Activity: 631
Merit: 258

Where can you buy that?
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
if strat will below 20k again i will sell all other active and go to strat... x5, sell lambo and buy strat Grin

a тo эти дoлбaныe дaмпepы зaдoлбaли yжe cливaть

You should be ready for this I think price will touch 20k soon if you study the pattern of current it's into sideways so there is still chance to touch this line. I think this is good thinking to convert other assets into this project.

I see that BTC near (week or five days) out of some triangle... and big players ready for actions, so rebuy lower may be very hard

and ETH reverse, it BIG signal....
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
if strat will below 20k again i will sell all other active and go to strat... x5, sell lambo and buy strat Grin

You should be ready for this I think price will touch 20k soon if you study the pattern of current it's into sideways so there is still chance to touch this line. I think this is good thinking to convert other assets into this project.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

itll take a while but i also truly believe we'lls ee stratis at 50$. probably around 2020 or something, I think the next bull run will last a lot longer but it will go slower and higher, 1 trillion and up
copper member
Activity: 64
I dont know why but i love stratis. Holding as developments are consistent and worth a watch by all crypto community
Activity: 158

Pages:
Jump to: