Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 85. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Stratis is a coin with great value and also nice for the long term.It looks to be a good investment also for small investors.I see increase for this coin but that may not be so high as other coins.The developers already achieved a lot and i hope they the build some more idees in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Expect some news soon with this most recent tweet.  Be ready!  Stratis is the future!   Smiley

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/1041650003037569025

Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Read about a Fork on cryptocompare ! What do I need to do ?
Anybody....
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
So many people every day sell stratis.

When did they buy ? that they can afford to sell at such a low price?

I don't know whats the point of selling almost 20x dip from ATH. This gotta be capitulation phase.
Activity: 92
Sick sell-walls, just sick
Activity: 11
Alot of the time they are just traders, trading the ranges.
I am guilty of doing that too but its a great way to increase your strat position.
I made 12k a few weeks ago trading the strat ranges.
You leave Strat profit aside for the huge pump which will come. Everyone knows Strat is undervalued, its the same strong hands who make all the money and the weak hands who get left behind.
In short, don't worry about the range traders. Strat's time will come.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
So many people every day sell stratis.

When did they buy ? that they can afford to sell at such a low price?

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I also do agree with those are quite hopeful and have eyes on future's gains from Stratis. It is human psychology when prices are up they wait for decline and when this really happens they entered in doubts and sometimes in greed to wait for unknown bottom. Stratis will be among first markets which will react highly positively to any bull run and many people will be left behind once more.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Having more faith, Stratis will pump in next year or bullish market.

Agreed with you now it is good choice to buy more because it is so cheap soon this phase will come when all strong hands will make huge profit.
Activity: 223
Read about a Fork on cryptocompare ! What do I need to do ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
stratis/BTC down around 25x from A.T.H  Sad  Undecided
VERY BAD MARKETING
It should be remembered that last year the STRAT coin grew very much. Then the correction began, and then the correction of the whole market began. But I think that the Stratis project is one of the most promising projects on the market. Now we have the opportunity to buy coins cheaply.

I think so too. But I can't understand why STRAT price wasn't growing like prices of tokens of some other projects during the last few days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Time to sell, this is getting ridiculous....nobody is buying.

Buy VIBE, get rich
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Having more faith, Stratis will pump in next year or bullish market.
Activity: 82
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
VERY BAD MARKETING
It should be remembered that last year the STRAT coin grew very much. Then the correction began, and then the correction of the whole market began. But I think that the Stratis project is one of the most promising projects on the market. Now we have the opportunity to buy coins cheaply.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
VERY BAD MARKETING

Horrible marketing along with a bunch of clown asses on the slack channel. This project is a failed c#  ex nxt people that got made and thought this industry was easy. If you didnt cash out when the ath was you need to move on to another project with potential.
Activity: 28
VERY BAD MARKETING
Activity: 98
The scale of the enterprise block chain should be very broad in the future, and the development prospect of this coin is bright
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Activation on block 1,005,000.  Currently on block 996,417.  Exciting week ahead.  Be ready!  Stratis is the future!  

Thanks for the heads up. Where can I find the binaries?

You can find them all here: https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0.3

This is the latest update:  https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0.5
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
I am buying now Stratis at ETH pair. I think this one would be one of my best investment in this year. The price of Stratis at ETH pair very low and I have some etheruem now. so I don't want to miss the chances.
Something again there is a feeling that the price will go down again and the price will be even cheaper. I think as long as the bottom is still not reached, and to buy STRATIS
 perhaps a little early yet.

Can't you read a chart? Bottom is clearly in now, you won't be getting Strat cheaper than the current price.

All ABOARD THE MOON SHIP, SEE YA'll AT $50

HAHA, you are master chart reader. Where's the youtube channel pumping/pimping your knowledge?

Sucks to be butt hurt and dream all day about $50 stratis. Smoke some more buddy Kiss

Wow you must of lost a lot of money, I can taste the salt. Sorry baby better luck next time.

I bet you can taste the salt Kiss Kiss

You know I'm here for you any time you need your succulent juices sucked up baby.

Already blew my load at $21 sucker!!!
Pages:
Jump to: