Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 89. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I admire your dedication Trademark, in spite of all evidence you persist. Better off buying Waves, Lisk, Neo, well just about any other platform has massively outperformed this shit coin.

How about holding all of them plus Strat?
Your going to be butthurt when Strat is $50.

Nah I won't. The odds Strat ever hits $50 is about one in a million. If it does somehow get there, every other coin on that list probably did a 100X+ so no reason for me to be butt hurt putting my money into much better coins than Strat
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I admire your dedication Trademark, in spite of all evidence you persist. Better off buying Waves, Lisk, Neo, well just about any other platform has massively outperformed this shit coin.

How about holding all of them plus Strat?
Your going to be butthurt when Strat is $50.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Stratis team has been pushing this update multiple times already.  Make sure you get on board before the Stratis shuttle takes off to the stratosphere!  Big things happening soon.  Trolls will be silenced.  LOL!
https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/1039102015652155392

It is great time to load more cheap Stratis now, you guys will thank me next year.

Lol the delusions of Strat holders never end. The market is letting you know the fact, Stratis is being left behind. Waves up 35%, other platforms all holding up much better while Strat has absolutely tanked from a top 10 coin down to 50. At this pace it will be incredible if its even in the top 100 by next year.

Time to face the facts, Strat can't keep up.

Every tiny rally Strat does get is sold into by a bunch of whales who couldn't be more eager to dump their bags likely at large losses and move onto better projects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
It is great time to load more cheap Stratis now, you guys will thank me next year.
Maybe an idea to start a supportgroup for those who got totally butt-fucked by investing in stratis?
Cant imagine that I’m the only one who got totally ruined (financially)

Told all these bag holders they'd be better off holding DOGECOIN, how prophetic  Grin

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Maybe an idea to start a supportgroup for those who got totally butt-fucked by investing in stratis?
Cant imagine that I’m the only one who got totally ruined (financially)
Dude Stratis is ranked around 50th, coinbase is a pipe dream to happen anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Should get the day trader Nik bump.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
the train is still going on and upto the moon...so what some news make btc go down ...stratis is going up..hop on people!!!
at which exchange you saw bitcoin going down and sratis going up , just checked and only saw bitcoin rised a little and STRATIS being down a little , stratis is doing very well but moon is some days/weeks/months from now

Honestly I heard this 'Stratis is the mest Eth' hype when Strat was hanging around $10usd. Looks like that didn't turn out so well.
Stratis is a very stable project. but all coins are cheaper in the bear market. there is nothing we can do, the crypto market has changed; we either have to adapt to it or walk away from it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
the train is still going on and upto the moon...so what some news make btc go down ...stratis is going up..hop on people!!!
at which exchange you saw bitcoin going down and sratis going up , just checked and only saw bitcoin rised a little and STRATIS being down a little , stratis is doing very well but moon is some days/weeks/months from now

Honestly I heard this 'Stratis is the mest Eth' hype when Strat was hanging around $10usd. Looks like that didn't turn out so well.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
There is something odd about Stratis.. no matter if the price dumps I still am so glad that I have my bag of STRAT. I don't panic, but I want to purchase more. I think the devs put some magic powder in them. lol
Now on a more serious note I am confident enough to say that Stratis will represent a big and important part of the corporate world in the near and long term future. Wink I'm betting on THAT!

Me too, my bet is also on STRAT, I trust it will be next Stellar, which was partnered with IBM. We can be partnered with Microsoft.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
There is something odd about Stratis.. no matter if the price dumps I still am so glad that I have my bag of STRAT. I don't panic, but I want to purchase more. I think the devs put some magic powder in them. lol
Now on a more serious note I am confident enough to say that Stratis will represent a big and important part of the corporate world in the near and long term future. Wink I'm betting on THAT!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
A very interesting trend is now observed in the market. There is a feeling that bitcoin is really down, and altcoins will grow one by one. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I have seen that a bunch of much newer coins and with much less development and products have been listed on Bitfinex. They must be fools to not list such a coin like Stratis. Seriously now.. we have everything from products, hard-working developers, state-of-the-art technology, a big & supporting community and more then decent volumes on exchanges.  Huh Roll Eyes Lips sealed

https://nectar.community/#/listings

Voting competition is the easiest way to get listed on that exchange if community will support this coin than it has more high chance to catch attention. They pick top3 coins for trading so dev must take it serious and apply for voting competition I hope Stratis will win easily.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I have seen that a bunch of much newer coins and with much less development and products have been listed on Bitfinex. They must be fools to not list such a coin like Stratis. Seriously now.. we have everything from products, hard-working developers, state-of-the-art technology, a big & supporting community and more then decent volumes on exchanges.  Huh Roll Eyes Lips sealed
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
It doesn't matter what is announced, great partnerships, the price only drops falls and falls. STRATIS needs to be in Okex, Huobi and Bitforex and after that the ads will have more effect.
Lol. Stratis is in already some big exchange site. check here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/#markets Bithumb,Binance, Bittrex,Poloniex,Upbit,Livecoin,HitBTC all is biggest and most popular exchange site. I hope in the future we would get a more exchange site for Stratis coin.

That is correct.  Stratis is already listed on the major exchanges that other projects can only dream of and is also one of the few to get on https://changelly.com/  The Stratis team has higher priority things to do such as the "secret project", developments and marketing instead of trying to get listed on another exchange. 

they dont need another exchange, at least not right now. Far more important is getting more and more finished products out. That'll catapult them into the top 10, no doubt

We need Bitfinex, coinbase, and more, more large exchange, the better.  Wink

Bitfinex is quite possible if dev and community will make efforts than we will see this on that platform. I don't think Coinbase is not an easy target for any project especially this stage when it need big adoption and after this we can keep hope for this.
Pages:
Jump to: