Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 874. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
long live STRATIS ..@dev re-tweeted as requested (no need to ask though !!!) long live STRATIS
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Stratis is one of the most promising projects. The way to 0.0001 is not so long and a lot of room for future growth.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
little nerdwoman
Is it possible to change the twitter account I use @ theviralexchange? I get an error trying to login with a different one.

Yes, log-in from your twitter account before you use theviralexchange. Then log-in to theviralexchange, and go to twitter and log-in at twitter.
I will try this, thanks Smiley
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
When gulden and waves get dumped, stratis will get pumped hard.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/#!extraction

Shocked

50% Staking STRATIS is the Number ONE Staking POS coin. SOLID Network.   Lets break 60%.  

PS: Fantastic news on the weekly.  HAve you guys heard of Bitbargain?  #1 bitcoin exchange in the UK.

Have someone contact them also, that would be amazing to get on Bitbargain.

https://bitbargain.co.uk/
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Is it possible to change the twitter account I use @ theviralexchange? I get an error trying to login with a different one.

Yes, log-in from your twitter account before you use theviralexchange. Then log-in to theviralexchange, and go to twitter and log-in at twitter.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
little nerdwoman
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

Ok seriously, you need to do News announcements on EVERY OTHER FRIDAY as I get paid every other THURSDAY! Price went up 10% and I can't buy more until tomorrow Cry Cry

But seriously, great news, cant wait to ride this wave all the way to the $1 mark Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
In the future straits. Will be $1 each.  So my 20+coins reward daily I count as $20+
Do you have an estimate of the electricity cost?

Ordinary laptop is 50 watt, it means that opening a laptop for 1 day costs: 24*50/1000= 1.2 degree power, it is 0.1-0.15 usd in my city.
Or you could go for something like a raspberry pi or similar. They use less than 10W.
Activity: 291
In the future straits. Will be $1 each.  So my 20+coins reward daily I count as $20+
Do you have an estimate of the electricity cost?

Ordinary laptop is 50 watt, it means that opening a laptop for 1 day costs: 24*50/1000= 1.2 degree power, it is 0.1-0.15 usd in my city.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Exchange History (viralexchange.com)
Date   Amount   Currency   Wallet   Transaction id   Status
2016-10-19 06:45:45   17 Stratis Tokens   17.00000000 Stratis   SjT14skwE4DNHpEkrxaSLnWA9zAAod8Ff3      Completed

Coins withdrawn

Ty Cheesy
Jump to: