Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 870. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Woah...no posts in 9 hrs  Shocked

Did I kill the noise in here lol
It's something with calm before the storm idiom like thingy.

the Perfect Storm  Cheesy
Activity: 137
Merit: 101
Woah...no posts in 9 hrs  Shocked

It's something with calm before the storm idiom like thingy.
Woah...no posts in 9 hrs  Shocked

The price is already very high, it is now hard to buy for a price below 5500 sat. I missed the ICO and really regret it. But the current price could easily be doubled because Poloniex.
The price is very high? Really?? There are so many coins out there with the same value that have no good purpose or distinction towards other projects. Also a lot of those don't have a solid verifiable team. The difference between 5000 and 6000 satoshi is $0.0064502000. Well you keep waiting until it goes lower than 5500 I am going to keep buying regardless. The new floor is 5700 to 5900 better get used to it.

You are right, there are some 3 million usd coins, without real tech or solid team.

http://coinmarketcap.com/ 

Check it, fedoracoin tips is non sense to keep 3 million market cap, today it is droping to 2 million level. Additionally, ruby, vcash and gcr are also keeping 3 m market cap, which are unreasonable to me. Why? No tech at all.

Everybody has their reasons for being invested in one currency or another, but otherwise it's probably more a lack of ppl being informed and knowledgeable in investing strategies and where there's potential for maximum growth, also for those investors to have faith in what they invest in as well. Ya .. Faith is probably the biggest factor.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The price is already very high, it is now hard to buy for a price below 5500 sat. I missed the ICO and really regret it. But the current price could easily be doubled because Poloniex.
The price is very high? Really?? There are so many coins out there with the same value that have no good purpose or distinction towards other projects. Also a lot of those don't have a solid verifiable team. The difference between 5000 and 6000 satoshi is $0.0064502000. Well you keep waiting until it goes lower than 5500 I am going to keep buying regardless. The new floor is 5700 to 5900 better get used to it.

You are right, there are some 3 million usd coins, without real tech or solid team.

http://coinmarketcap.com/ 

Check it, fedoracoin tips is non sense to keep 3 million market cap, today it is droping to 2 million level. Additionally, ruby, vcash and gcr are also keeping 3 m market cap, which are unreasonable to me. Why? No tech at all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
To God Be The Glory!
we have a slight pump people . Wow look at the transactions going on at stratis.

i think we might go to 6500sat then back down n go to 8000sat again.

Slow pump now.  Cheesy  I hope no weak hands dump again, this time let us go to 7k, 8k, 10k, sky is not out limit.

let them dump i have pending order at 5400 each strat. Smiley but keep it pumping im still holding my strat until the road map ends.!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
we have a slight pump people . Wow look at the transactions going on at stratis.

Slow pump now.  Cheesy  I hope no weak hands dump again, this time let us go to 7k, 8k, 10k, sky is not out limit.
Activity: 308
<= Focus effort on gettting listed on Polo

<= Build platform, marketing, business partnerships, value
Activity: 476

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 137
Merit: 101
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

The price is very cheap, it is a bargain, no guys say ethereum 0.02, 0.03 btc is high, right? But its ico price was 0.0005 btc. You will understand my words "The price is very cheap, it is a bargain" in 2017, 2018.
Activity: 546
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Poloniex would be nice.  The UI for bittrex is so bad.

Looking at the Roadmap, id say FEB time for STRATIS on Poloniex.  Buy hey, its coding/developing, dont be surprised or worried if dates are missed, there are bound to be unknown bugs appear.

http://stratisplatform.com/2016/10/19/the-stratis-roadmap-2016-2017/

"Release of NStratis on Microsofts .NET core"  if its good enough for MS, its good enough for Polo.
Activity: 86
Poloniex would be nice.  The UI for bittrex is so bad.
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
I have a couple questions for the Stratis development team:

1) Does the team have a specific release date (e.g., November 23) for Cloud Stratis Beta?

2) More importantly, at what point in the development process would you guys consider Stratis to be eligible for listing on Poloniex?

Thanks.

In the Q&A that Chris Trew did he said end of November, so I am going with the 23 to the 30th ish time frame.

As for Poloniex... only Poloniex knows
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I have a couple questions for the Stratis development team:

1) Does the team have a specific release date (e.g., November 23) for Cloud Stratis Beta?

2) More importantly, at what point in the development process would you guys consider Stratis to be eligible for listing on Poloniex?

Thanks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
I was register TVE, I have 140 follower twitter but can't connect twitter "Your twiter account must have at least 60 friends."
whether the same problem like this?

What is the name of your Twitter account?
my twitter: https://twitter.com/SakuntroJoyo

Well its a new account just opened in July and it looks like a spam account, bot retweets, no content.  

I would not reward spam/bot accounts either.  Just being honest.

So it looks like accounts are checked, to make sure they are not "spammy".
Activity: 89
Just to make sure, when linking your viralexchange and twitter accounts, the number of "friends" is the number of followers you have right ?

Yes. Otherwise we can't find another answer.
Activity: 672
I was register TVE, I have 140 follower twitter but can't connect twitter "Your twiter account must have at least 60 friends."
whether the same problem like this?

What is the name of your Twitter account?
my twitter: https://twitter.com/SakuntroJoyo
Jump to: