Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 872. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Stratis account? Where did you tried that?

Stratis ICO Platform

I am wanting to reclaim bounty from TVE activity.

Login in http://theviralexchange.com to claim your TVE bounties.
I need a wallet address. What wallet should I use? Jaxx?
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Stratis ICO Platform

Login in http://theviralexchange.com to claim your TVE bounties.

Stratis ICO Platform

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
I created a Stratis account and when I try to login I am getting a big red ERROR.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Hey thats my thumb Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

chris_stratis [6:27 PM]  
@channel : We have decided to retain the escrow services provided by Paul and Sebastian moving forward, this give us increased security and resiliency. 615 BTC has been moved to a new 2/3 multi signature address for which my key is hardware based and 200 BTC has been moved to the reserve funds account.

1G72t2tmf5HhPHPAyUgmHHHN3zqAwUJeRo  Funds Reserve      
38ZJ12p5v9RpC8TWsLozwkchyevC287x56 Escrow Account

https://blockchain.info/tx/77683140dd7874e87aaab5a7d1d404e5d3e4f2a7a7890f92fd6c181d791f26c3
Activity: 644
In my opinion now is the time to start to get consistently involved in Stratis because we are approaching milestones and amazing developments. We have stayed strong and quiet these past two months which is an amazing sign.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I noticed this activity prompt on TVE for retweet and likes but didnt see any new thread on this forum for the campaign. I want to find out if it is not a waste of time to be engaged in the campaign. Are the token worth the time invested into the campaign. Was there any per-annouced date for the giving out of the token also?

It started together with STRATIS ICO and so far I made about 0.15 BTC worth of them with the only effort to check the website every now and then and click a button to retweet or like posts. Also other coin developers or businesses can use it for advertisements and you can get other random tokens with the same minimum effort.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
I noticed this activity prompt on TVE for retweet and likes but didnt see any new thread on this forum for the campaign. I want to find out if it is not a waste of time to be engaged in the campaign. Are the token worth the time invested into the campaign. Was there any per-annouced date for the giving out of the token also?
Activity: 728
Please check my new post about Stratis in my own crypto blog.

http://cryptohermes.blogspot.com/2016/10/stratis-bringing-blockchain-to.html

Share if you like and pass if you don't.

Donations for my blog are welcome:
Stratis: SZEURENRMZ35eP2PnGnwr7Aws1WKAVQjT5
BTC: 1MDVdQPPE9xp7djzpUUyAUELuLQiekdNPc

Awesome article, i like it very much.

done
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Please check my new post about Stratis in my own crypto blog.

http://cryptohermes.blogspot.com/2016/10/stratis-bringing-blockchain-to.html

Share if you like and pass if you don't.

Donations for my blog are welcome:
Stratis: SZEURENRMZ35eP2PnGnwr7Aws1WKAVQjT5
BTC: 1MDVdQPPE9xp7djzpUUyAUELuLQiekdNPc
Activity: 364
This is such a great project, with a very supportive community.
Produce the goods, then go get a few customers. After that the sky's the limit.
Activity: 546
The OP is updated with the new team members, the new partners and a recap to the first weekly update; if you haven't noticed. I recommend everyone to check it out.

Oh this is great! New partners and new team members open up new possibilities for the project and help to conquer new heights.
Activity: 644
The OP is updated with the new team members, the new partners and a recap to the first weekly update; if you haven't noticed. I recommend everyone to check it out.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Here's the reason you're website is a scam.

100 hours corresponds to 4.16 days. If you were to start with 1BTC, you'd have doubled your investment. Reinvesting that amount, you'd have 4BTC after another 4.16 days. After just ten iterations (41.6 days) you'd have 1,024BTC in your account, obviating the need to raise money from investors.
The maximum investment is 1BTC for a reason. This is not possible, which is why we have limits as to how much you can deposit.

Yeah and the maximum Stratis is 1.000.000 = around 50 BTC.

So the 1BTC doesn't maxe sense at all.
Thank you for pointing that out, it has now been fixed.
Get out of this topic with this bullshit, nobody needs it here.
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Dont feed the trollsssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stack Stratis, Silver, Gold, Cash!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
How does it feel to completely make things up? Other than the 1/3 I sold and mentioned before it went to 4500 last time I haven't sold above 6k until now and I did so for valid reasons that I explained.
Does that mean you have liquidated your entire position?

Trying to forecast market trends is a fools errand, but I view Stratis as bet with a binary outcome skewed toward an increase in price. As such, I believe it'll trade between 4,500 (early October lows) and around 6,000 Sat. until at least late November, when the first milestone is met.

I think we'll see a huge spike by around Spring of next year, when the full framework is implemented and Stratis gets added on Poloniex.

As it stands, it's a question whether the development team can deliver a working product by April 2017 and convince Poloniex to add them for trading on their exchange.
when that time comes and everything has been settle for sure the project will state its value and polo will be the one to ask
for listing it to their platform we just have to keep the trade and if possible not to make some big dump to support the value.
Jump to: