Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 93. (Read 1891104 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I am accumulating tons at $1-$2 price mark. I don't think we will ever see STRAT this low once the bulls get back into the market. My main bags are BTC and STRAT. These are the two coins I'm putting my hopes into. Wink
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Under 50 btc volume. I feel truly awful for Stratis holders this has been a rough year. If you didn't buy in at the ICO or shortly after its been a rough ride.

I have accumulated Stratis from 80k sat down to 50k sat. I am in a big paper loss but I am confident it will bounce back soon once bitcoin dominance is over. Everyone is into bitcoin speculation especially this end of the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Under 50 btc volume. I feel truly awful for Stratis holders this has been a rough year. If you didn't buy in at the ICO or shortly after its been a rough ride.

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Good weekly overview.

So CryptoAdSolution wants to build a crypto advertising platform and will use Stratis for this. Is it going to be an ICO or will they just be using Stratis to build it? And how will their platform stimulate token usage? Any more information available about this?
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
STRATIS pump soon...it will be $10 and after $15 easy. Be patient, hold.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Trademark you don't get it buddy, I'm trying to look out for you and help you multiple your Stratis stack.

These insane valuations can not and thus will not last. There will be a major reset before the next bull run. Once a few more whales decide to dump their coins will see sub $1 prices shortly!

I used to think Azazel was a huge troll but i don;t think so anymore.

Azazel is simlpy a Stratis perma bull bear an i've been in those shoes before.

He simply just want to buy Stratis for as cheap as possible as he has a positive longterm outlook for the project.
So he is here fudding to achieve that. Everyman to his own hustle but $1.60 is already a bargain for this coin.

Don't think too hard, doesn't end well for most Strat holders.

You'd be better off being a Dogecoin perma bull than a Strat perma bull and that is saying something!

That said I'll pick up a few Strat coins once we are at 50 cents or lower as a lotto ticket like gamble.

Stratis currently #50, mark my words Strat will be lucky to be in the top #100 a year from now!

Doge?  lol, what about DeepOnion also?  https://deeponion.org/community/threads/my-coins-started-staking-could-this-screw-up-my-airdrop.5311/ Haha!  Keep collecting your shitcoins, I'll stick with Stratis.  Stratis is the future!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Community filled with unhappy bagholders only waiting for price to reach break-even so they can finally dump this shit.. Absolute junk, defended by the same 5 idiots, of which 3 are from Holland, what a joke haha

Nobody forcing you to keep hold your tokens if you don't have any trust in this project than sell this and move to another project. Big success come really hard it don't happen in short time of period no doubt the team took so long time to deliver but finally they are very close to this big milestone.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Community filled with unhappy bagholders only waiting for price to reach break-even so they can finally dump this shit.. Absolute junk, defended by the same 5 idiots, of which 3 are from Holland, what a joke haha
Activity: 32
Trademark you don't get it buddy, I'm trying to look out for you and help you multiple your Stratis stack.

These insane valuations can not and thus will not last. There will be a major reset before the next bull run. Once a few more whales decide to dump their coins will see sub $1 prices shortly!

He simply just want to buy Stratis for as cheap as possible as he has a positive longterm outlook for the project.
So he is here fudding to achieve that. Everyman to his own hustle but $1.60 is already a bargain for this coin.

You'd be better off being a Dogecoin perma bull than a Strat perma bull and that is saying something!

That said I'll pick up a few Strat coins once we are at 50 cents or lower as a lotto ticket like gamble.

Stratis currently #50, mark my words Strat will be lucky to be in the top #100 a year from now!

whatever you say buddy! your not getting my Strat for sub $100!

Activity: 32

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Strat will be a good buy someday. I'm waiting for at least 50 cents if not lower. The bears are still in control of the crypto market and its very hard to change direction in crypto. Stratis has went down in price 16 out of the last 17 weeks. Hard to imagine that happening in any other market lol, crypto is a different beast. My buyin plan is start buying at 50 cents, double down at 25 cents and go all in at 15 cents.

Strat will be a good buy someday. I'm waiting for at least 50 cents if not lower. The bears are still in control of the crypto market and its very hard to change direction in crypto. Stratis has went down in price 16 out of the last 17 weeks. Hard to imagine that happening in any other market lol, crypto is a different beast. My buyin plan is start buying at 50 cents, double down at 25 cents and go all in at 15 cents.
Pages:
Jump to: