Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 97. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
told you boys,Lisk > Strat   Grin

Hopefully some people listened

hahaha you get me going on this...stratis will always be the best and the best part is coming up mate..hodl on!!!
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
told you boys,Lisk > Strat   Grin

Hopefully some people listened
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
Is it real working project?

yes it is, and incredibly cheap currently at about 14 times lower than its ATH. The good thing about Stratis is that it's comparable to eth, neo, nem, ... which is basically a huge market for building dApps on blockchain. This will be huge in the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
Is it real working project?
Activity: 32
< < < < NoM NoM NoM Cheap Stratis

Catch you at $50 Stratis
Activity: 26
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Bounty Manager https://t.me/voki_bounty
Stratis developers sell in high and leave project with fake progress, it is dead coin.
Do you have evidence?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Ignore those fucking trolls who wanna grab cheap STRAT.
Did it over the last few weeks.
I don't care about fudsters and their trolling FUDs related to Stratis.
Thanks for your valuable words.

1141 pages of this thread later, does the Trolling/FUD ever stop lol ... could be a sign of insanity  Roll Eyes
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Ignore those fucking trolls who wanna grab cheap STRAT.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Best to just dump your bags now while we are still over a $1. Pretty soon $1.35 will be remembered as the good ole days. Maybe we will go back to the ICO price!
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
It seems to me that STRATIS requires more marketing in large channels, and announce a major partnership.

We in stress phase of the market it is hard to predict which strategy will work and it will give more exposure. I think they are working nice and it is just matter why it is at low level but soon price will start increasing.

In a bad market, hardly any news can get the altcoin moving up. In a bull market, a rumor or web update is enough to raise the prices. We have to be patient until this bear market passes. For now, it's the time to build for devs.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
There is still opportunity I also will do agreed crypto is only for strong believers and who have strong nervous system because it demand real faith from all hodlers. This platform will get succeed to survive and it will perform really awesome.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
Now is a very difficult time for crypto. Even in such dinosaurs as DASH serious problems arose

There are 6,176 DASH available in the budget and DCG has about $500,000 in monthly expenses. Dash is now below $200, and $500,000 / 6176 = $80.95. That means if the DASH price goes below $80, not only there won't be funds for any other community projects, but also not enough to pay the salaries of DCG employees. The threshold for complete chaos is probably around $150-$160, because there are other financial obligations that they need to meet besides salaries. I wonder how much confidence the employees have in Ryan's leadership knowing their salaries are at risk.

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/demote-ryan-taylor-to-an-advisory-role

Do not forget about the variability crypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 1
this coin is best tec besides eth
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Hey. Tell me more about this platform and what exactly is different from other competing platforms??

Its a combination of system.
- bitcoin mixer
- masternode
- decentralized apps
- POS system
- privacy transactions due to the breeze wallet

I think its a good coin for long-term holders
Activity: 28
STRAT need to a real marketing team  Smiley
DON'T FORGET *(SECRET PROJECT)* MAYBE IT BIG PARTNERSHIP  Kiss
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
So much FUD here.
Probably by people trying to get cheap Stratis.
Already Stratis is better than most coins in top 20...
Time will tell.

I've asked a few basic questions about Strat in this thread which have been ignored.

1. What is the latest on Gluon? The SEC was supposed to have given them a response either way by now.

2. How much bitcoin has been tumbled so far?

3. How many 250k masternodes are currently in operation?

4. What will set Stratis apart from the competitors on the next bull run?

5. Why is there no community development? Why do you have awful moderators like BinaryADD and Pharaoh stifling discussion in the telegram turning the place into a ghost town?

It seems this coin is dead and will be lucky to remain in the top 100 by this time next year.

1 year ago today Stratis was $5.54, now its $1.30. So to say the low prices are just due to a bear market is complete and utter BS! Almost every good coin is still in the green over the last year and some are still sitting on massive profits year-over-year despite the bear run.

Stratis has been one of the worst mistakes I've ever made investing.
Activity: 32
So much FUD here.
Probably by people trying to get cheap Stratis.
Already Stratis is better than most coins in top 20...
Time will tell.
Pages:
Jump to: