Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 936. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
there's some bugs on viralexchange i think ,
everytime i do "like tweet" task always give me "you have not completed the task" error ,
when i try to do it again it says that i already liked the tweet.

Please open a support ticket.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The Lady with the Lamp
Please join the slack for immediate development releases and news. We had an amazing sneak peak on information that should be released in tomorrow's interview. Come read it!

Many secret features, and Chri is also hiring IOT engineer for appliance development. He is the most versatile CEO i have seen, and stratis is my best investment so far.

exciting times ahead! its not even on polo yet but its doing very well..i can just imagine the price when it hits polo😮
Activity: 159
we supporting stratis.

Exchange stratis directly with perfect money, okpay, payeer, advcash, epay, btc, eth

Happy trading dc-ex.com
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

hyping up? what's new update for stratis development?

Yes please join the slack so you can learn new updates. Very promising future ahead of us.
Activity: 196
there's some bugs on viralexchange i think ,
everytime i do "like tweet" task always give me "you have not completed the task" error ,
when i try to do it again it says that i already liked the tweet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Guys please join Stratis slack if you haven't yet, ask questions or chat with devs,

Here is auto invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 473
Activity: 406

No proof, but have a shit ton of STRAT and someone is buying like there was no tomorrow. You need proofs to know what is obvious? Grin Grin
I can see and understand
Activity: 366

No proof, but have a shit ton of STRAT and someone is buying like there was no tomorrow. You need proofs to know what is obvious? Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It will hit 10k sats....and then keep going up from there Smiley  $10 here we come!!
Activity: 366
Polo next week folks. Wink Wink
Activity: 427
Hi all,

is there a guide how to install the linux wallet?

Cheers!
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
Please join the slack for immediate development releases and news. We had an amazing sneak peak on information that should be released in tomorrow's interview. Come read it!

Many secret features, and Chri is also hiring IOT engineer for appliance development. He is the most versatile CEO i have seen, and stratis is my best investment so far.
Activity: 644
Activity: 577
Following the ICO where were the coins distributed to? I did participate in the ICO, also the signature campaign, but following a 13 day stay in hospital (1st half of August) I missed the distribution phase and now can't access my coins in the ico platform. Any help much appreciated. Thanks Smiley

Hi, you can PM Krushang here, or DM him in slack. You just request the coin withdraw in ico website.

Thanks - PM sent.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
Following the ICO where were the coins distributed to? I did participate in the ICO, also the signature campaign, but following a 13 day stay in hospital (1st half of August) I missed the distribution phase and now can't access my coins in the ico platform. Any help much appreciated. Thanks Smiley

Hi, you can PM Krushang here, or DM him in slack. You just request the coin withdraw in ico website.
Activity: 577
Jump to: