Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 934. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Nothing to say, only this HOLDING
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
The distribution on this is not great...

Thank you
How do you get that data?

Click: distribition of the below link, the default is timeline, which is a trading graph.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Thank you
How do you get that data?
Activity: 644
Just a guess, of course, but I'm aiming to flip some in the upper teens. Another 2x plus from here in the next 48 hours.

Very possible. Tai should be able to get out all the necessary info tomorrow to show people the true value of the project. I think Chris will release pleasant news tomorrow as well. About 12 hours until the show.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Just a guess, of course, but I'm aiming to flip some in the upper teens. Another 2x plus from here in the next 48 hours.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
please stop pumping, already sell my coin.

STRATIS is not pump and Dump coin, better buy and hold
Activity: 294
Yes the top wallet has not moved and actually accumulated in the 5-6k range. All the top wallets have been accumulating more throughout this whole price increase. Small holders are the one dumping and crying because the price is not receding. Stratis is a 10M market cap project, no ifs and or buts.
Yes, sell high and buy higher is all they can do Smiley, weak hands is an expensive disease.

Let them dump as early as possible, so we can pump higher cuz we get rid of the weak hands. They suck! I believe many sold with 1-3X profit, althought they don't believe stratis is a long term project, their profits are still very good.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
please stop pumping, already sell my coin.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Yes the top wallet has not moved and actually accumulated in the 5-6k range. All the top wallets have been accumulating more throughout this whole price increase. Small holders are the one dumping and crying because the price is not receding. Stratis is a 10M market cap project, no ifs and or buts.
Yes, sell high and buy higher is all they can do Smiley, weak hands is an expensive disease.
Activity: 294

The top wallet holder: Me against the world.    Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cjv7hEAytU
Activity: 644
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Is that polo's wallet??? hmmmm..... interesting....  Smiley Smiley

LOL, I see what you did there Wink
Activity: 25
how can I buy this ?
Activity: 7

http://i.imgur.com/QLe0L09.jpg

Is that polo's wallet??? hmmmm..... interesting....  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Guys please join Stratis slack if you haven't yet, ask questions or chat with devs,

Here is auto invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

in case you have not been following this.. the #1 wallet has been there for last month or so and have been increasing more today.
Activity: 272

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Let's see that 7 BTC sell wall eaten @ 8K Cheesy
Activity: 364
The most wobderful day, stratis ath is 7900sat now.   Cheesy  Another 10X is not far.n Cheesy
This could end up 100x by next year
Jump to: