Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 931. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
People priced in the interview, then sold the news. Now they will process the information and the implications and the price will creep up as larger investors see a somewhat stable price at which to accumulate.
legendary
Activity: 1311

Queston is, why after this interview, such a dump? Did ppl not understand what they discussed?

Who cares? I'm filling my bags after that Unity Framework Stratis library announcement. Dump it folks; need some buying ops.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Makes sense also, you don't go to microsoft without the meat and potatos to get them to collaborate in the project without a compelling argument and substance to work with.

So once stratis has the official developed C# Full Node, then Microsoft has all the reason to back them up. It's simply better to make the proposal to microsoft with actual working code not just a plan on paper.

So wait and see guys, this will be BIG!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
After watching the youtube interview the project goal is:

NBitcoin (C# Bitcoin Node (blockchain)) -> Forked to Stratis Full Node (C#, stratis blockchain)

Impressive development and approach to business platform applications, incorporating both technologies, and giving bitcoin's blockchain more incorporation into the business world computing Smiley

They truly are filling in the gap of the missing link between bitcoin tech and corporate business applications!

Furthermore, granted Microsoft isn't behind the project atm , is because chris said it's not a priority at this point with Azure, but they will seek microsoft's backing when the project is ready for it.

Furthermore, microsoft has actually developed open source .net framework for application development, this is huge for bitcoin/stratis!

Queston is, why after this interview, such a dump? Did ppl not understand what they discussed?

Top wallets aren't dumping. They have actually accumulated. It seems people holding small 1-2 BTC have dumped, probably anticipated a higher dump post interview and are just walking away. Let them. Before every major pump there is accumulation, we are preparing for round 2.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
After watching the youtube interview the project goal is:

NBitcoin (C# Bitcoin Node (blockchain)) -> Forked to Stratis Full Node (C#, stratis blockchain)

Impressive development and approach to business platform applications, incorporating both technologies, and giving bitcoin's blockchain more incorporation into the business world computing Smiley

They truly are filling in the gap of the missing link between bitcoin tech and corporate business applications!

Furthermore, granted Microsoft isn't behind the project atm , is because chris said it's not a priority at this point with Azure, but they will seek microsoft's backing when the project is ready for it.

Furthermore, microsoft has actually developed open source .net framework for application development, this is huge for bitcoin/stratis!

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Guys I have downloaded the stratis miner from the website http://stratisplatform.com/2016/08/13/stratis-launch-wallets-mining-exchanges-bounties/

But even if I have some stratis on it now, active connections to stratis network and everything looks fine,  it keeps on saying "not staking because you don't have mature coins".

Any idea about what's the problem?

Also, is ok if I do encrypt my wallet, or it can not stakes if encrypted?

Thanks for you help!

Hi, you first need to encrypt your wallet with a password, then Unlock it and check the 'for staking' checkbox. and wait atleast several hours until you get your first stake. depends on how much coins you have, the less you have the longer you wait to get a stake coin. hope this help thanks

Will definitely give a try, thanks!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
2 years of development funds, at ICO price or current price?

My feeling has been that once STRAT hits Polo it'll spike quite high, but probably settle around 40k while it waits for major milestones. That's going to extend those development funds quite a bit, so I think we're in good shape on that account.

I have an RPG in C# that I intend to get back online. Might be a good place to test out the blockchain asset stuff Chris broke the news on in the interview today.

https://www.facebook.com/towrpg/

The funds from ICO are kept in Bitcoin so the price of Stratis does not matter either way.
But they do hold 8m STRAT aswell as teh BTC.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

My feeling has been that once STRAT hits Polo it'll spike quite high, but probably settle around 40k while it waits for major milestones. That's going to extend those development funds quite a bit, so I think we're in good shape on that account.

I have an RPG in C# that I intend to get back online. Might be a good place to test out the blockchain asset stuff Chris broke the news on in the interview today.

The funds from ICO are kept in Bitcoin so the price of Stratis does not matter either way.
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Guys I have downloaded the stratis miner from the website http://stratisplatform.com/2016/08/13/stratis-launch-wallets-mining-exchanges-bounties/

But even if I have some stratis on it now, active connections to stratis network and everything looks fine,  it keeps on saying "not staking because you don't have mature coins".

Thanks for you help!

Hi, you first need to encrypt your wallet with a password, then Unlock it and check the 'for staking' checkbox. and wait atleast several hours until you get your first stake. depends on how much coins you have, the less you have the longer you wait to get a stake coin. hope this help thanks
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Thanks for you help!
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
Some good steady growth the past couple days.  Keep up the good work lads.
Activity: 644
I got a few very few but its all i had to put in this. I really think this will do well.
it will mate just keep on holding this project is legit and we will see the real value after all the project has been implemented.
Activity: 294
This social pumper bot and his many fake twitter accounts shilling and spamming on twitter about stratis like crazy. This annoying fool man, whoever you are GTFO

Edit: You block then another account pops up and spams about stratis. This got to stop

IMO his action makes some people feel b=negative about stratis, it is harmful to a serious and legit project.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
This social pumper bot and his many fake twitter accounts shilling and spamming on twitter about stratis like crazy. This annoying fool man, whoever you are GTFO

Edit: You block then another account pops up and spams about stratis. This got to stop
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
When is it coming to Poloniex?

Only Poloniex knows. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
When is it coming to Poloniex?
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
I got a few very few but its all i had to put in this. I really think this will do well.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Retarded dumps, don't cry when nicolas finishes this project, guys. you will regret dump now cuz it is just a start

No worries.  Heading back up.  Weak hands need to eat. 
Retarded dumps, don't cry when nicolas finishes this project, guys. you will regret dump now cuz it is just a start
Jump to: