Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 942. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Sell me your Stratis. I gobble weak hands.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hi Guys not sure if this is know but looks like a copycat account using Stratis to rip people off i wrote it all here , Stratis Dev may want to follow it up

https://steemit.com/steemit/@shawn-brewer/be-careful-of-this-twitter-account-copycat-account-scam
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
This time, I hope we can really skyrocket like monero, no 3k sat again. But if you guys dump under 4k sat, I will glad to buy all of your stakes. 10 BTC spare for buying Strat.
Wow for sure stratis will keep jumping the price from time to time and investing here would be very good profit for us polo is part of the plan lets just wait for some updates coming from the dev.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
This time, I hope we can really skyrocket like monero, no 3k sat again. But if you guys dump under 4k sat, I will glad to buy all of your stakes. 10 BTC spare for buying Strat.

hahaha so your'e one of the whales listed above . since you are into Stratis please fill the polo form listed above and help , Stratis reach da moon

Submitted when ICO coin distribution last month. Chris said no more request needed in the slack. Poloniex has received many forms, just be patient.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

hahaha so your'e one of the whales listed above . since you are into Stratis please fill the polo form listed above and help , Stratis reach da moon
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
"moneysupply" : 98063765.35650000,

You guys realize only 3.2 % of the total circulation is on the books at Trex...we're not even close to the real price of this coin yet Wink
Oh yeah I didn't think about that. A lot of people holding then. Including me!  Smiley

I'm holding too.   I bought in the ICO and topped up afterwards
I've been offline for a bit. Has there been any news in Stratis?
Activity: 446
Everyone keep filling this form out to help add to Polo Wink

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

I've already done it a few times
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Good luck Stratis,
It's good to see C# development out there, CoinVault is also running on C#.

Devs would like to add Stratis to www.coinvault.io family of coins, need a secure web wallet.

PM me

coinvault.io dev
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

You guys realize only 3.2 % of the total circulation is on the books at Trex...we're not even close to the real price of this coin yet Wink
Oh yeah I didn't think about that. A lot of people holding then. Including me!  Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Activity: 476
Some severely weak hands right now
and i bought some stratis coin today for bittrex. i think price should go up 10K within the next few weeks
Activity: 644
Some severely weak hands right now
Activity: 1008
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
I really hate when bots undercut me, but i got my buy order in at 4315 Smiley
Activity: 1080
No polo please, I need to buy more.
Yeah keep buying, we need huge volume
Activity: 644
We are on the verge of a breakout. Don't get left in the dust. Be realistic here, look how low the market cap is right now....
Activity: 495
Wow! 4600 pump today!
Stratis congrats!
Hey guys, lets go to 3500 to buy Smiley
Activity: 415
Merit: 101
Why is the coin so actively buying back?
What makes it interesting by payment of the tweeter?
Jump to: