Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 943. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
So easy with hindsight to say "I should have done this or that"...but I wish I dumped more bags to put more in Stratis!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I love what I see. Guys so much potential s ahead
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Guys you are so lucky, I should have bought more Strat before the pump. I waited for lower price than 3600 sat, but strat went up.  Sad

You shouldn't try to nickel and dime a solid project like Stratis.  If your orders not huge (5btc+), having a few hundred or thousands less Stratis is better than none. 

Actually i don't hold btc in this month, I have fiat in bank account. Depositing is a bit troublesome and I was lazy to do it. Miss the chance.

I see man.  What are you doing with a bank account?  Did you forget that Stratis is the future?!! haha.  Good luck! 
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Guys you are so lucky, I should have bought more Strat before the pump. I waited for lower price than 3600 sat, but strat went up.  Sad

You shouldn't try to nickel and dime a solid project like Stratis.  If your orders not huge (5btc+), having a few hundred or thousands less Stratis is better than none. 

Actually i don't hold btc in this month, I have fiat in bank account. Depositing is a bit troublesome and I was lazy to do it. Miss the chance.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Activity: 644
Nice little breakout going on. Still very good entry point.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Bought in @ 4280

few moments later 4465 Cheesy ty stratis !
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
No polo please, I need to buy more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Last i check price is stable.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Wow really amazing the price still up to 4k+ i know it will be rises up more and more so just keep on holding to earn a lot when the uldates come.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Polo's coming my friends... Wink

I just opened it, but I didn't find it on polo, what a pity! Why polo doesn't list Strat? It doesn't make sense. Big volume, 3X-4X of ICO, no bagholders.

Patience man, just let me buy some more. Grin Grin

Plenty of us are bag holding...we know the true potential. Stratis has a dedicated team and they WILL release the roadmap on time (i have a feeling earlier). It's at a 2.5 million market cap and we have went from a white paper to officially starting development of the ONLY almost complete Bitcoin core in c#, THE dominant programming language for business/finance;it can only go up. We are seeing strong buy ins and a steady price approaching 4xICO again. Poloniex will come. No matter what happens in the market right now, Stratis is going where it is going. Those are the facts.
Activity: 366

I just opened it, but I didn't find it on polo, what a pity! Why polo doesn't list Strat? It doesn't make sense. Big volume, 3X-4X of ICO, no bagholders.

Patience man, just let me buy some more. Grin Grin
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Activity: 366

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
There is no stopping that rocket now!!!!! Entering 100k sat stratosphere in 10.....9.......8......!!
Market is hopefully waking up for good. Would be nice to see a proper market cap soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
chris_stratis
@channel: We now have a #csharp_development channel for C# developers, anyone learning programming or those just interested in the development side of the Stratis platform.

We will be discussing hackathons, bounties and other incentive programs for developers in this channel. It will also function as a hub for our development community, who are just as important as myself or nicolas.

Feel free to create channels for other languages.

PS: those C# devs can contribute to stratis or bitcoin C# full nodes, let us change the world of bitcoin.   Wink

Nice. I've been coding in C# for 12 years.

Come join us on slack.

Retweet please everyone: https://twitter.com/nicolasdorier/status/771927750236049409

Just did. Wow, when such capable people and/or team do something, no matter what, it is always pleasure and privilege to be around. I am glad I can hang out and watch what will come up.

BTW: Is there somewhere explained how the PoS is working. It is important I guess, but I am not finding it.
start wallet first  Grin , and then unlock it and wait one day

Thanks, I can unlock it just for staking. I was wondering about is the interest fixed? I am seeing an income of 1 stratis per hour. Is it percentage? Should I move all my tokens to wallet to see bigger interest? Is there a minimal value of stratis, so the PoS give tokens? All of this is not answered. It will be good if moderator with knowledge of all this, update OP here and stratis website LP or whatever he deside. But I think is a must, especially when PoW is over and we are in PoS. It is also a matter of security, not only interest I suppose.

The interest is fixed at 1 STRAT. The more STRAT you hold staking, the more frequent the stake.

1 stratis per minute, per hour or a day? What do you mean by "more"? Isn't there a fix ratio? 100/1 or 1000/1 or 10000/1?

Each stake is 1 STRAT. 1 min block time.

Eg: A Wallet with 50000 STRAT will receive a more stake per day then a wallet with 10000 STRAT.

Sorry but I am new in PoS...  wallet or adress? What if I have two wallets in two computers with the same adress imported?

Wallet.
Jump to: