Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 945. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
chris_stratis
@channel: We now have a #csharp_development channel for C# developers, anyone learning programming or those just interested in the development side of the Stratis platform.

We will be discussing hackathons, bounties and other incentive programs for developers in this channel. It will also function as a hub for our development community, who are just as important as myself or nicolas.

Feel free to create channels for other languages.

PS: those C# devs can contribute to stratis or bitcoin C# full nodes, let us change the world of bitcoin.   Wink

Nice. I've been coding in C# for 12 years.

Come join us on slack.

Retweet please everyone: https://twitter.com/nicolasdorier/status/771927750236049409

Just did. Wow, when such capable people and/or team do something, no matter what, it is always pleasure and privilege to be around. I am glad I can hang out and watch what will come up.

BTW: Is there somewhere explained how the PoS is working. It is important I guess, but I am not finding it.
start wallet first  Grin , and then unlock it and wait one day

Thanks, I can unlock it just for staking. I was wondering about is the interest fixed? I am seeing an income of 1 stratis per hour. Is it percentage? Should I move all my tokens to wallet to see bigger interest? Is there a minimal value of stratis, so the PoS give tokens? All of this is not answered. It will be good if moderator with knowledge of all this, update OP here and stratis website LP or whatever he deside. But I think is a must, especially when PoW is over and we are in PoS. It is also a matter of security, not only interest I suppose.

The interest is fixed at 1 STRAT. The more STRAT you hold staking, the more frequent the stake.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I believe Stratis team need to look for strong partnership especially in UK where the company is based so as to have early market adoption, I suspect 2017 will be the year to separate real Altcoins from Shit ones. We need to see the real world utilization of these platforms, any of this coin with no real world adoption will surely go] to zero value because people will not take it serious.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
There may be synergies and cross-development efforts between Bitcoin and Stratis communities, given that this will be the first Bitcoin full node written in C# (which will then be adopted by Stratis). It is a lot of positive karma as well, since a larger community benefits by having a C# Bitcoin node.
Activity: 532
At least Nicolas Dorier has started on development which is good news. Wouldn't worry about dumpers right now. I'm sure for us long term holders we'll see a better price eventually since its a great project.  Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
chris_stratis
@channel: We now have a #csharp_development channel for C# developers, anyone learning programming or those just interested in the development side of the Stratis platform.

We will be discussing hackathons, bounties and other incentive programs for developers in this channel. It will also function as a hub for our development community, who are just as important as myself or nicolas.

Feel free to create channels for other languages.

PS: those C# devs can contribute to stratis or bitcoin C# full nodes, let us change the world of bitcoin.   Wink

Nice. I've been coding in C# for 12 years.

Come join us on slack.

Retweet please everyone: https://twitter.com/nicolasdorier/status/771927750236049409

Just did. Wow, when such capable people and/or team do something, no matter what, it is always pleasure and privilege to be around. I am glad I can hang out and watch what will come up.

BTW: Is there somewhere explained how the PoS is working. It is important I guess, but I am not finding it.
start wallet first  Grin , and then unlock it and wait one day

Thanks, I can unlock it just for staking. I was wondering about is the interest fixed? I am seeing an income of 1 stratis per hour. Is it percentage? Should I move all my tokens to wallet to see bigger interest? Is there a minimal value of stratis, so the PoS give tokens? All of this is not answered. It will be good if moderator with knowledge of all this, update OP here and stratis website LP or whatever he deside. But I think is a must, especially when PoW is over and we are in PoS. It is also a matter of security, not only interest I suppose.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Are there any plans for stratis being added to poloniex?

Can you read?  This question has been asked dozens of times already in this thread.  The only people that can tell you when and if this will get added to Polo is Polo.  Why don't you go spam the troll box there and ask when it's going to be added to Polo?  But to be realistic, what would being added to Polo do for Stratis at this time?  The platform has not been released yet. I'll go out on a limb and speculate that Stratis will not be added to Polo until the platform is released, verified, and known to function as expected.  The current wallet is just a temporary bitcoin clone used to distribute the ICO, bounty, and signature campaign funds.  Until the Stratis platform is shown to be working and a new wallet based on that platform is released and proven to work Stratis is not going to do much of anything on the exchanges.  After several high profile ICO's that generated significantly more btc than Stratis but have yet to deliver on what was promised most people are going to stay on the sidelines rather than tie their btc up with something that hasn't yet proven itself and who's development has just started.  The only thing we have at this point is a temporary bitcoin clone wallet, a white paper, and promises. 

If you go back a few pages and read the thread you would know that the funding for development has just been released to the developer and they would be starting development this last weekend.  Until there are some tangible results and development Stratis will likely not be listed on Polo, the volume will remain low, and investors will stay on the sidelines. 
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
low vol man
it was not help to add polo
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Lets be realistic here guys, Polo is not going to add Stratis for at least a couple of months.

Dont be a wishful thinker.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
There is really no plans, it's up to polo whether when they add or not. nothing dev or anyone can do about it. stratis full node has been available since release ico and that's the only thing exchange needed when adding a coin really.

It is up to us to send the request to Polo too.
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

CEO Chris said no need to submit it in the slack, because we have submitted many applications at least 50, may be more than a hundred applications there, it is up to them add or not. They have known Stratis already, I still have the faith they will add us.

You know polo will delist some coins in 5th, so there will be some coins listed there for replenishing.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
There is really no plans, it's up to polo whether when they add or not. nothing dev or anyone can do about it. stratis full node has been available since release ico and that's the only thing exchange needed when adding a coin really.

It is up to us to send the request to Polo too.
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

We'll see.  Maybe as soon as tomorrow once they delist a bunch of coins. 
legendary
@crowdwhale.  There's nothing negative about my posts.  If you've followed the guys post instead of speaking out of your ass, you would know he's a shill, nothing more.  He just can't stop talking about the prices which is getting annoying. 

I have to agreed with this 100%, every post of his is so annoying to read.

+1.  I knew I wasn't the only one annoyed by his ass.  
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
@crowdwhale.  There's nothing negative about my posts.  If you've followed the guys post instead of speaking out of your ass, you would know he's a shill, nothing more.  He just can't stop talking about the prices which is getting annoying. 

I have to agreed with this 100%, every post of his is so annoying to read.
Guys please join Stratis slack if you haven't yet, ask questions or chat with devs,
Here is auto invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
legendary
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Is anyone curious as why doriers news caused no move in the market?

I wouldn't worry about it too much.. probably last shake out before moving up. finish product is when it matters.
good point its much better seeing some weak holders to dumped and rises up again but for now much better to hold for lone term just keep buying cheap stratis and keep it inside your wallet no matter what for sure it will rises up.
Jump to: