Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 949. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
I love how someone is trying to sell at 4200. If someone buys that it'll be because it's rallying hard. If it's rallying hard it's going well past 4200. Silly people. I call you speed bumps.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Stratis will be having revolutionary breakthroughs indeed. It's sad people can't realize potential. Stratis has an amazing team and concept; I suppose people do not take the time to read White Papers and can actually see the vision.

That only shows that fudsters are lazy , just sowing negative things without really understanding what are their advocates and keep on spreading misinformation.

Yes, totally agree. It's best I suppose to let people find out about opportunities themselves, or let them miss out. If they choose to believe positive or negative statements without facts or research then let them operate through life like that. Bottom line is Stratis will truly be something amazing and it's going to be nice to see these early on posts.
Activity: 910
Stratis will be having revolutionary breakthroughs indeed. It's sad people can't realize potential. Stratis has an amazing team and concept; I suppose people do not take the time to read White Papers and can actually see the vision.

That only shows that fudsters are lazy , just sowing negative things without really understanding what are their advocates and keep on spreading misinformation.
Activity: 644
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
chris_stratis
@channel: We now have a #csharp_development channel for C# developers, anyone learning programming or those just interested in the development side of the Stratis platform.

We will be discussing hackathons, bounties and other incentive programs for developers in this channel. It will also function as a hub for our development community, who are just as important as myself or nicolas.

Feel free to create channels for other languages.

PS: those C# devs can contribute to stratis or bitcoin C# full nodes, let us change the world of bitcoin.   Wink

Nice. I've been coding in C# for 12 years.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Hello everyone. What about Poloniex? How long to wait?

Since polo will delist some coins on 5th of Septembet, i think we have some chances to list there, let see whether it will happen or not.

I will hope.Thank's for info.
Merit: 511
chris_stratis
@channel: We now have a #csharp_development channel for C# developers, anyone learning programming or those just interested in the development side of the Stratis platform.

We will be discussing hackathons, bounties and other incentive programs for developers in this channel. It will also function as a hub for our development community, who are just as important as myself or nicolas.

Feel free to create channels for other languages.

PS: those C# devs can contribute to stratis or bitcoin C# full nodes, let us change the world of bitcoin.   Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm jumping into Stratis Platform as a long term investor  Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
This coin on polo? Keep dreamin! LOL

IF by chance in hell it is added then we know for sure dev has insider contacts with polo cartel and pumpers.

Otherwise no chance.

Haha, I mark your words, and in the December I will quote your words and bump the thread.

If polo don't show interest at the launch of a coin, they won't list it. Don't dream of getting into polo unless you have a good convincing technique.

Actually not, steem was launched long time ago, but steem was listed on polo just 1-2 month. The pump first happened in bittrex, and then polo listed steem.
forget about it . no need to answer this will let him increase his spamming post count for yobit

Aha, you are right, he is just spamming to fool yoshit bot post counter, lmao. Maybe he is also a bot, so doesn't know recent added lbry&steem are both first pumped in bittrex for a period.
Merit: 500

IF by chance in hell it is added then we know for sure dev has insider contacts with polo cartel and pumpers.

Otherwise no chance.

Haha, I mark your words, and in the December I will quote your words and bump the thread.

If polo don't show interest at the launch of a coin, they won't list it. Don't dream of getting into polo unless you have a good convincing technique.

Actually not, steem was launched long time ago, but steem was listed on polo just 1-2 month. The pump first happened in bittrex, and then polo listed steem.
forget about it . no need to answer this will let him increase his spamming post count for yobit

Otherwise no chance.

Otherwise no chance.
Big chance for stratis to hit polo specially in the coming days because polo start to delist shit coin like adn which allow solid project to get in .
otherwise say it clearly you need to buy cheap coins before it happens.
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account

Otherwise no chance.

Activity: 728

Otherwise no chance.

legendary
Activity: 1120

Otherwise no chance.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Since polo will delist some coins on 5th of Septembet, i think we have some chances to list there, let see whether it will happen or not.

Yeah Actually im pretty sure if stratis Will get listed in poloniex when delisted in poloniex has been finished.
so better to grab more coins now while the price still at low and wait for stratis to enter polo and implement all the road plan
for sure the price will grow and profits for both investors and dev will be assured. good luck dev make this things happen.

Yeah Actually im pretty sure if stratis Will get listed in poloniex when delisted in poloniex has been finished.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Jump to: