Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 951. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
chris_stratis [9:48 PM] 
@channel

⁠⁠⁠UPDATE⁠⁠⁠

Nicolas has received his initial payment and will begin work at the weekend, we have been finalizing some of the architecture around the Stratis Wallet UI that will communicate with a locally running full node. Im very excited for everyone to see it, Stratis is going to be one of the most innovative platforms in the blockchain space. Very exciting times ahead indeed

Share the good news to you, guys.
time to bag more stratis and stake it inside my wallet it would be a long term investment but for sure it will going to be big.

Chris is the best and hard-working dev i have seen! I am very honored to invest stratis ico. I will give Chris, Nicolas and Krushang big tips if the project has a 30X gain, the more the better, I dream 100X.  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
@channel

⁠⁠⁠UPDATE⁠⁠⁠

Nicolas has received his initial payment and will begin work at the weekend, we have been finalizing some of the architecture around the Stratis Wallet UI that will communicate with a locally running full node. Im very excited for everyone to see it, Stratis is going to be one of the most innovative platforms in the blockchain space. Very exciting times ahead indeed

time to bag more stratis and stake it inside my wallet it would be a long term investment but for sure it will going to be big.
Activity: 528
@channel

⁠⁠⁠UPDATE⁠⁠⁠

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Going steady as for the last few weeks after the launch.  Stratis is stable and Im glad that I participated in ICO.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
just done re tweeting mate to show support, you are always welcome and just post it here so we can help. good luck
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
another dumper spotted. Cheesy
still holding my strat until the road map completed. Cheesy

That is not a dump. That is one person selling and several people buying the exact same amount. And not even an amount worthy of mention, furthermore a graphic. Sheesh.

well for me its a dump!! they are selling or lets call it throwing a good coin at low price. it is a dump .Cheesy

The whale want to keep the price low as possible in preparation for the incoming big pump.
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!

That is not a dump. That is one person selling and several people buying the exact same amount. And not even an amount worthy of mention, furthermore a graphic. Sheesh.

well for me its a dump!! they are selling or lets call it throwing a good coin at low price. it is a dump .Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

yes please keep filling my order!
you are lucky man the price is up again and that person who sell his bagholds for you is now thinking what he did wrong or he also a bagholders of those who sold their coins for 3500 sat coin and just contented enough with his small earnings. but good job to you buddy.
Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

yes please keep filling my order!
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale

Activity: 436
Can someone post some addnode IPs please? I only have one connection so looking for a few more.

addnode=222.118.200.187
addnode=138.68.6.25
addnode=95.154.20.23
addnode=136.243.50.159
addnode=128.199.122.61

I got 56 connections with those

Thanks. That's alot better now.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Is the coin still pow/pos if so what is the distribution. Or has it gone full pos.
It's full pos now.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Is the coin still pow/pos if so what is the distribution. Or has it gone full pos.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Can someone post some addnode IPs please? I only have one connection so looking for a few more.

addnode=222.118.200.187
addnode=138.68.6.25
addnode=95.154.20.23
addnode=136.243.50.159
addnode=128.199.122.61

I got 56 connections with those
Activity: 436
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
I have bought some STRATIS on the exchange and don't want to keep them there, is there an official wallet I can put it in?

You can download the wallet and store/stake them your coins, here is the link (scroll down to the Resources section) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15212506

Geez how did I miss that, didn't scroll downwards enough.. thanks though I just put 80% of the STRAT I bought in the wallet for longer term and the 20% is going for sale hoping to make at least break even on the investment. Hope to see some quality app from this dev soon and that they won't make a run with my hard earned cash Wink

Jump to: