Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 101. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
One thing I'm curious about is where will Stratis get its funding to continue operations? They only raised $600,000 from ICO right? How are they supporting the current 35 man team and how will they continue to support them going forward? I realize that 600k probably became 5-10 million if they didn't cash out right away but still that won't support a 35 man team for real long.

besides the bitcoin funding there is also 8 million Stratis tokens were allocated to the team and or they might have sought funding to other private individuals or partners.

There is no need for any private investment for them because they can sell them in the market for funding but they will hold the coins for a certain period of time not to dump the market. We have to wait and see how far this can be helpful to the company and investors when the market starts recovering.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
just like your investment, thanks for the effort lol
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
ayeee,smart money moving into lisk. I commend you though,volume grew by 1 btc, now you have a whole 30btc.  Grin Grin

Congrats on receiving the 1st red trust I've ever sent out and I've been here since 2014.   Smiley
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
One thing I'm curious about is where will Stratis get its funding to continue operations? They only raised $600,000 from ICO right? How are they supporting the current 35 man team and how will they continue to support them going forward? I realize that 600k probably became 5-10 million if they didnt cash out right away but still that won't support a 35 man team for real long.

besides the bitcoin funding there is also 8 million Stratis tokens were allocated to the team and or they might have seek funding to other private individuals or partners.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One thing I'm curious about is where will Stratis get its funding to continue operations? They only raised $600,000 from ICO right? How are they supporting the current 35 man team and how will they continue to support them going forward? I realize that 600k probably became 5-10 million if they didnt cash out right away but still that won't support a 35 man team for real long.
its leading by $200k, look at the volume on other exchanges for lisk, now look at strat  Grin
Bithumb deposits and withdrawals not working. Its being manipulated, thats all strat is good for atm it seems hah

Funny that you say that since Lisk's leading volume is at YoBit a non functional exchange. Clear pump and dump.

People can actually cash out of Bithumb unlike YoBit yet they keep buying Strat at $6
Bithumb deposits and withdrawals not working. Its being manipulated, thats all strat is good for atm it seems hah
1   BithumbBithumb   STRAT/KRW   $1,496,269   * $6.27   
2   BinanceBinance   STRAT/BTC   $182,644   $1.34   
3   BittrexBittrex   STRAT/BTC   $131,033   $1.34   
4   UpbitUpbit   STRAT/KRW   $34,701   $1.38   
5   PoloniexPoloniex   STRAT/BTC   $27,566   $1.33   

Strat priced higher than Lisk on Bithumb
Told ya to dump your strat for lisk Wink

As i wrote this, lisk jumped another 5%, someone made a right choice Cool.

Still got time, move your monies into nuls/lisk, they will keep uptrending.

Strat will bleed under $1.

28btc volume for strat 🤣🤣
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

So apparantly the first masternodes are now tumbling bitcoins. Does anyone know how much they are making?

Could STRATIS please create an easy block explorer./metric system which basically calculate how much is being tumbled per day and how much masternodes are making,
It would be fantastic in marketing the breezewallet and marketing the profitibility of bring a masternode.

Yes, I also want to know how much they are making per day even if the tumble bit was just recently released maybe it will attract some whales, who wants to earn passively while hodling.
Activity: 32

So apparantly the first masternodes are now tumbling bitcoins. Does anyone know how much they are making?

Could STRATIS please create an easy block explorer./metric system which basically calculate how much is being tumbled per day and how much masternodes are making,
It would be fantastic in marketing the breezewallet and marketing the profitibility of bring a masternode.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Just now there you have to zoom out the charts of all alts and bitcoin. We are higher than ever. Of course market has to correct when we gone same runners up as always on the history. Last summer was high and now everything is starting to recover again after blood paths.

Stratis was something 2k long ago and now is 10x that and volume was tens of thousands and now it is millions up to tens of millions dollars per day. Just figure it out and hold on.

Well we can say this is correction phase which is really important before it starting moving in up direction. I believe this coin is now more strong as compare with last year now it has more features and it will attract new investors when the current will turn again into favor of altcoins.
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Just now there you have to zoom out the charts of all alts and bitcoin. We are higher than ever. Of course market has to correct when we gone same runners up as always on the history. Last summer was high and now everything is starting to recover again after blood paths.

Stratis was something 2k long ago and now is 10x that and volume was tens of thousands and now it is millions up to tens of millions dollars per day. Just figure it out and hold on.
Volume speaks for itself... Not to mention being stuck at 21k, I mean wow. From 460k to 19k and still nobody to buy ... What is wrong with this coin?!

Everyone realized stratis is a flake. You just need to look at the facts

Community non existent, you have the same 5 people posting in the chat for the past year. Not to mention its the same 5 people in all the chat channels 🤣 (now compare that to good projects like nuls/lisk)

Twilight partnership was a hype play when they announced their "first major partnership"(twilight website was made 2 days prior to the announcement)

After 2 years in production, all stratis has is the identity app 🤣.

Twitter, reddit, slack and discord are all completly inactive, clear sign that theres 0 interest behind stratis.

Ill bet their secret project is going to be useless as too, probably an identity app for your dog or some bullshit that no one will use just like the identity app 🤣
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Volume speaks for itself... Not to mention being stuck at 21k, I mean wow. From 460k to 19k and still nobody to buy ... What is wrong with this coin?!

nothing is wrong with this coin, if you understand the tech behind it and the implications of the finished product. Whats wrong is the market, currently. Investors are careful because it could drop even more. The important thing is Stratis has a working product and will be rewarded for it during the next bull run
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/1030038881985552384

A new version of the StratisX/Stratis QT Wallet has been released. This is a mandatory update that is required for the upcoming release of the Stratis C# Full Node. If you are currently staking with the StratisX Wallet, you need to update to this version.

You can find the latest release below
https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0.5
Pages:
Jump to: