Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 975. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
I know you have to meet Poloniex high standard to get your token listed on their exchanges, but Steemit and LYBC proved me wrong, when they saw the high volume on Bittex they have no option but to list them, another coin is ETC that most exchanges don't know what to do with but when they saw the high volume on Poloniex, Kraken and co follow. What this coin need is the developers walking towards achieving their road map on their timeline.

You know how cryptsy was taken down ? Updated wallet with exploit inside which costed many users their money.
All depends what is more important for exchange owner safety or one week volume spike.
Exchange owners they don't need rush in adding coin to list.

Well at least that's the official version, haha...but yes Poloniex and Kraken take their security very very seriously and they can't be adding any hot new coin in a second unless it's ETC (lol). They audit the code for days and weeks to see if everything is ok.

That's why Waves hasn't been added yet and probably never will, it's not open source.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I know you have to meet Poloniex high standard to get your token listed on their exchanges, but Steemit and LYBC proved me wrong, when they saw the high volume on Bittex they have no option but to list them, another coin is ETC that most exchanges don't know what to do with but when they saw the high volume on Poloniex, Kraken and co follow. What this coin need is the developers walking towards achieving their road map on their timeline.

You know how cryptsy was taken down ? Updated wallet with exploit inside which costed many users their money.
All depends what is more important for exchange owner safety or one week volume spike.
Exchange owners they don't need rush in adding coin to list.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
Stratis-qt wallet is a full node right? Am I missing something here? What full nodes is polo waiting for? They have all they need.
Activity: 428
can you tell me better to pos stratis _ how much ammount to do , 5k , or 10k
As someone else has said too that if you stake about 50k you make about 4-5 Stratis per day. So divide that by 5 and you would make about 1 Stratis per day if you stake 10k. Hope this helps.
thanks  , i will try to stake it about 10 k , lets see how much it will be then
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
done my part mate, hey guys lets help it out to reach polo. good luck

I think Poloniex is strongly considering adding Stratis but wants to wait until the full nodes are out. Since Poloniex is now considered premium, it doesn't want to take any chances, and I think it will not accept coins that have just been distributed without good evidence that the platform will be built.

When's the approx. date of the full nodes?
legendary
Activity: 1073
done my part mate, hey guys lets help it out to reach polo. good luck

I think Poloniex is strongly considering adding Stratis but wants to wait until the full nodes are out. Since Poloniex is now considered premium, it doesn't want to take any chances, and I think it will not accept coins that have just been distributed without good evidence that the platform will be built.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
As someone else has said too that if you stake about 50k you make about 4-5 Stratis per day. So divide that by 5 and you would make about 1 Stratis per day if you stake 10k. Hope this helps.
Activity: 428
Activity: 532
Nice ICO gains here but now out.
You might regret it a few months from now  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Nice ICO gains here but now out.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
how much is staking from 10k stratis _ for example and how long it takes to wait

I am staking with 50K that gives me 1 Stratis in about 5/6 hours at the moment.
only 1 stratis from 50k
oh it is to low for so much coins
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
how much is staking from 10k stratis _ for example and how long it takes to wait

I am staking with 50K that gives me 1 Stratis in about 5/6 hours at the moment.
Activity: 392
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 658
@dev can you guide on how to mine stratis is it still possible or only staking now ?? a reply would be helpful as the staking isn't good as i hoped 
Its only staking.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
@dev can you guide on how to mine stratis is it still possible or only staking now ?? a reply would be helpful as the staking isn't good as i hoped 
Activity: 560
Begging for coin adding to poloniex never works... (Rise, Waves etc)
If volume keeps up and stratis delievers nodes, polo will add it don´t worry

startis already has nodes no? that is exactly how you get listed on the big exchanges by making them aware there is a big community wanting to trade on their exchange.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Begging for coin adding to poloniex never works... (Rise, Waves etc)
If volume keeps up and stratis delievers nodes, polo will add it don´t worry
Jump to: