Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 972. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
back to ico price first I think  Angry

I 'll be waiting at the lowest prices , 800 sat I think enough to dumping today  Grin Grin Grin
i dont think it will be 800 sat ) ico price was 1150 sat =))

It could be all that happens when all investors panic and even to 100 sat  Grin Grin Grin

and in the crypto world , nothing is impossible  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Scam coin RISE's ico was 2061 sat, and it is 1100 sat, still half of ico price. Why this so cool coin-stratis will be 100 sat? It is day time, don't day dream now.   Cheesy

all opinions are allowed no one can stop me in this case 100 sat tonight will come  Grin Grin Grin Grin

It won't, are you willing to bet all your life savings?   Cheesy
hehhe startis will not go down like that those dumpers are just part of a whale moves weak holders will be trapped.

I say this because a lot of people who get a gift 500k Stratis and it was very worrying  Sad
decred was also gift but it was from start 70k , and now aroung 300k . So dont say lie ,Stratis will not be 100 sat .All your posts are only FUD .
Activity: 616

I 'll be waiting at the lowest prices , 800 sat I think enough to dumping today  Grin Grin Grin

It could be all that happens when all investors panic and even to 100 sat  Grin Grin Grin

Scam coin RISE's ico was 2061 sat, and it is 1100 sat, still half of ico price. Why this so cool coin-stratis will be 100 sat? It is day time, don't day dream now.   Cheesy

all opinions are allowed no one can stop me in this case 100 sat tonight will come  Grin Grin Grin Grin

hehhe startis will not go down like that those dumpers are just part of a whale moves weak holders will be trapped.

I say this because a lot of people who get a gift 500k Stratis and it was very worrying  Sad
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

I would not bet on anything , this is just a feeling and all are free to the  Wink
Activity: 567
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Wow what a dip in the price hope it can recover i still have faith in stratis and its preparin for polo, or maybe the whales is doing its thing.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
So much love by stratis and now sell it like sheep

back to ico price first I think  Angry

I 'll be waiting at the lowest prices , 800 sat I think enough to dumping today  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
back to ico price first I think  Angry
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
Your English shows you're still a kid, maybe get back to school. It is the same whale from lisk, that is interesting  Cheesy And yes he plays silly games showing the market has no interest in buying stratis. Great games showing a projects real market worth without the manipulation. I find it really hard to believe people can be as naive and stupid as you people but I keep getting surprised at the more improved stupid daily.
you know ,you will be very upset at the end of the year. Stratis will be most wanted coin and buy support will be 500 btc and more.Now it is only first steps of great stratis future

I am never sorry for deals done, trades complete. When they deliver the product that is promised, damn right it will be worth a hella lot more than now. That is not coming soon though and I have plenty of time to buy in cheaper than what I got out for, I could already gain around 30%-40% more straitis if I felt it is time to buy. You know though? I don't listen to the crowd I do my own thing and if Im wrong now and again, so what atleast I made the choice and not let a random crowd on the internet make it for me  Tongue
Your English shows you're still a kid, maybe get back to school. It is the same whale from lisk, that is interesting  Cheesy And yes he plays silly games showing the market has no interest in buying stratis. Great games showing a projects real market worth without the manipulation. I find it really hard to believe people can be as naive and stupid as you people but I keep getting surprised at the more improved stupid daily.
you know ,you will be very upset at the end of the year. Stratis will be most wanted coin and buy support will be 500 btc and more.Now it is only first steps of great stratis future
Your English shows you're still a kid, maybe get back to school. It is the same whale from lisk, that is interesting  Cheesy And yes he plays silly games showing the market has no interest in buying stratis. Great games showing a projects real market worth without the manipulation. I find it really hard to believe people can be as naive and stupid as you people but I keep getting surprised at the more improved stupid daily.
Boom boom!

Panic starting in 3... 2... 1 ...
so lucky for those who bought 3k they already having some profits as the buy support shows back hahaha, weak holders dumpers will cry out loud when this coin went back to 4-6 k.

or they will be relieved when it is at 1 or 2k, just saying. good luck to those "strong people" who are still holding Cheesy

Welcome our new team member Steven Grove (Solutions Architect) AKA Sigwo.

Steven is a network and security engineer with over 16 years in the Information Technology field. Steven’s background is a bit of a mixed bag of talents, from server administration to Node.js programming to building mining rigs and mining pools. Steven has led the effort of developing UNOMP into a fully-fledged, profit switching, merged mining multipool software application.  Steven holds multiple IT certifications, including the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and ITILv3 Foundations.

In 2013 Steve started learning about blockchain technology. Steven runs SIGFARM, a community asset that combines the purchasing and mining power to mine profitable coins using GPU mining rigs. Steven is a founding member of the Influx project, coded and built the AutoSwap site to anonymously swap Influx for Bitcoin, and makes contributions to Supernet’s Lite wallet and Multigateway infrastructure.

His experience and expertise will be a great asset to the team.

That is good news for stratis, he sounds very capable. Well done on bagging him krush

Yesterday you said bye to us, and you come to troll again?  Roll Eyes  

I could say bye everyday no? who said i'm trolling? why is everyone so quick to call troll and fud for your all a very mean community Sad no wonder the buy support is removed and people trying to sell before ico price.
no buy support

dumpers gonna dump
you want to buy more =)
dont spam you sold and want cheaper  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
no buy support

dumpers gonna dump
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
price dropping..

Actuallt Im very like dumpers actions Cheesy yeah that my reason why i bought more stratis..just hold and see stratis to moon later..one point Just patient Cheesy
Jump to: