Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 970. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
But you can take that same money now and make x200 on that in the same amount of time in and out of different coins.

I specifically addressed this in my post.

You're lying. Plain and simple.

Excuse me? Who are you?

I'm the guy calling you a liar for claiming you can reliably turn $1 into $8,000,000 every year.

You're excused.

I can turn $0.50 into 8 mill in a year if I really wanted to.

Only 8 million in a year? Stratis will make around that in a year, just ask anyone on this thread they will tell you the same. I can only imagine the guys that brought in over 5k are pretty pissed right now.

You want me to prove it?

You should be a billionaire by now, actually the worlds richest person, and should give us all 1BTC at least since you can make it so easy
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
But you can take that same money now and make x200 on that in the same amount of time in and out of different coins.

Excuse me? Who are you?

I'm the guy calling you a liar for claiming you can reliably turn $1 into $8,000,000 every year.

You're excused.

Only 8 million in a year? Stratis will make around that in a year, just ask anyone on this thread they will tell you the same. I can only imagine the guys that brought in over 5k are pretty pissed right now.

You want me to prove it?

I appreciate if bct allow private messaging/chatting platoform to have a healthy discussion on trading related deals. I don't know if all these are possible in a year. Good luck to you.
Activity: 406
Follow me to the Profitland.

Excuse me? Who are you?

You're excused.

You want me to prove it?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
leaking all info
Dont let bobieboy screw you guys again. He's back up to his old tricks but minus the chinese scammers.

He is scamming you with his friend Mr M and they are on every thread together.

Laughing at you all while they make jokes about spending bitcoin on weed and tattoos.

Im watching you bob!  Cool
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Has PoS started? What's the annual interest?
I'm not stacking yet
Yes but you only get 1% and only in rewards of 1 stratis. If you dont have a lot I wil take a long time to get any staking rewards.

1% per year seems very little even if you do have a lot of STRATIS..
Activity: 308
Holy shit this forum is useless. No wonder the real communities have bailed to Slack. Is anyone posting here even old enough to get into a bar? Nothing anyone is saying, good or bad, has any relation to reality.

The simple fact is, it might dump, it might not. You can get lucky and predict a few movements, but the only people who will make the real money... the 10x and 100x gains... are the people who hold. Let's assume it takes until December to take off to 20k. Does anyone here really think they can make 600+% in 4 months, RELIABLY, doing anything else? And it won't even take that long. One of any number of events will happen well before then.... WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.

People like Dan will FUD and get lucky now and then. They'll also fail to buy at the bottom just as often and end up paying more when something unexpected happens. Who cares? Those of us who have been around for years know the hallmarks of a good project and how the lifecycles generally play out. You can sell now and hope for a lower price later, but that just makes you a gambler. Gamblers come and go. The only reliable winning move that will keep you advancing in the game is to hold for the big moves.
great ,we will buy all dumped coins ,and will hold till next year  Cheesy and will make x20 profit  Tongue
Activity: 242

Excuse me? Who are you?

You're excused.

Activity: 644

Excuse me? Who are you?

You're excused.

Lol only if you wanted to?
back to ico price first I think  Angry

I 'll be waiting at the lowest prices , 800 sat I think enough to dumping today  Grin Grin Grin
i dont think it will be 800 sat ) ico price was 1150 sat =))

It could be all that happens when all investors panic and even to 100 sat  Grin Grin Grin

and in the crypto world , nothing is impossible  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Scam coin RISE's ico was 2061 sat, and it is 1100 sat, still half of ico price. Why this so cool coin-stratis will be 100 sat? It is day time, don't day dream now.   Cheesy

all opinions are allowed no one can stop me in this case 100 sat tonight will come  Grin Grin Grin Grin

It won't, are you willing to bet all your life savings?   Cheesy
hehhe startis will not go down like that those dumpers are just part of a whale moves weak holders will be trapped.

I say this because a lot of people who get a gift 500k Stratis and it was very worrying  Sad
decred was also gift but it was from start 70k , and now aroung 300k . So dont say lie ,Stratis will not be 100 sat .All your posts are only FUD .

I do not fud , I 've said from the beginning this is only an opinion and everyone is free to say anything , would be accepted or not I do not matter   Wink
but you should know , you lie ,100 sat can't be .And everyone understand ,you are posting here lie like scamer  Cool

Excuse me? Who are you?

You're excused.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Excuse me? Who are you?

You're excused.

LMAO, you are right, he must be a liar, because he thinks there is another coin can get 200X, so naive, nowadays 10X is precious, 2X is difficult, waves with 30k btc funding is only 80% of ico price. Like stratis never be below ico price, highest 5X only on bittrex without poloniex is the real gems.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale

Excuse me? Who are you?

You're excused.

Excuse me? Who are you?
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Your project has potentiel, if you know how to do, you can be known by everyone.
And for this, you have a lot of solutions.
Activity: 658
I'm not stacking yet
Yes but you only get 1% and only in rewards of 1 stratis. If you dont have a lot I wil take a long time to get any staking rewards.
Activity: 705
I'm not stacking yet
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I cant say much but I can say this.

Stratis is going to get pumped harder then Arnold pumps iron and his cock.

Moon, beyond,

mars, beyond,

Then im buying a bentley.

See yall with pics of my new bentley soon

Buy now

Buy more now

Go all in now and dont leave one cent in anything else.

This is the winner!
Wow what a dip in the price hope it can recover i still have faith in stratis and its preparin for polo, or maybe the whales is doing its thing.
whales are playing now before poloniex add it , and all FUD kids are trying to do panic to buy it cheaper  Tongue
It was also with ETH .First cheap and than after 1 year x10.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The Lady with the Lamp
i can't complain..good buy opportunity at the current price, sell some of my stagnant waves and bought more stratis! hope i made the right decision🤔
Jump to: