Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 992. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Everyone is waiting for entry in Poloniex but if there are no nodes until the end of the year there is no Poloniex, it is supposed...

do you guys know what a full node even is? you dont' need the devs to set this up, any of you could do it... or

you can have https://cryptogods.net/prices/node-prices/ get one setup and running within the day.

You guys are talking about 2 completely different things. There are multiple nodes for the beta-token network that coins are trading on now.

That is important, thanks for the input. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
what will be if polo will add Stratis next week ,and you  sold it   Cheesy
regret and panic buy  Grin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Everyone is waiting for entry in Poloniex but if there are no nodes until the end of the year there is no Poloniex, it is supposed...

do you guys know what a full node even is? you dont' need the devs to set this up, any of you could do it... or

you can have https://cryptogods.net/prices/node-prices/ get one setup and running within the day.

You guys are talking about 2 completely different things. There are multiple nodes for the beta-token network that coins are trading on now.

and they are? cause right now are two nodes being traded on, trex and rawx. so what's the issue with polo needing nodes if they exist. or is someone not informing them properly?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Does anyone see the dark orange on the spreadsheet? I don't, only the yellow or is my color messed up on this laptop.

today is 4th bounty day, right? I hope the dumping will be over asap. And then going up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Does anyone see the dark orange on the spreadsheet? I don't, only the yellow or is my color messed up on this laptop.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
might be a concern that dev needs to inform us mate polo is part of the target exchange so dev might have explanation or update for us, while price still good much better from the ico. good luck dev.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Activity: 269
Merit: 11
yolo ! fall downwards  Grin .. Stay tunned and show time

▌▄_

Fuck you retarded troll.  Angry   Don't spread negative thing here, Stratis community is united, ignore your shit.
are u loser  Roll Eyes good friend  Grin
Activity: 10
Stratis is still undervalued and some scammers jump on the boat to make a quick buck, since they know people are interested anyway, happens to projects with potential, you have to know. Sad yeah...  good early detection though.

As for trading the graphs look to me besides the bounties rather massive accumulation....
Activity: 25
Without complete nodes or Poloniex the price to 3000.  Huh

Naive sir, bitcoin full nodes is developing, and poloniex will add stratos. 3000 is possible but after bounty dump, the price will only go up, not down any more.
Activity: 938
Merit: 522

the price up and down  Grin
Activity: 616
how much POS reward?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
when will the full nodes be released?

December, I think

Yes, it is the target date and I dont expect it happening either cos as far as i know there is no altcoin that has delivered in their promised dates.
Activity: 158
Stratis Team are very brave and have good strategy to support this early bounty spread.... maybe other ICO must use this strategy as well...

DECENT announced a similar strategy for bounties.

"Therefore DECENT Foundation will release bounties in several stages after the launch. The bounty rewards won’t be released at once because of reasons mentioned above. This period will last up to 3 months after the network launch, where bounty rewards will be released in several stages."

Yeah, Stratis team is successful so decent team also learns from stratis team.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Activity: 30
Activity: 30
Stratis Team are very brave and have good strategy to support this early bounty spread.... maybe other ICO must use this strategy as well...

DECENT announced a similar strategy for bounties.

"Therefore DECENT Foundation will release bounties in several stages after the launch. The bounty rewards won’t be released at once because of reasons mentioned above. This period will last up to 3 months after the network launch, where bounty rewards will be released in several stages."
Jump to: