Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 993. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
@ krush What color are signature bounty members on the spreadsheet who will receive the next payment please? And what time will that be in GMT?

This color

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10AITBpCkRQvmLHga9U36zRMx5LPSoJ--qdxBcSQv_wo/edit?pref=2&pli=1

was that not the first payments color? thanks anyway

I think that colour was the first days payment colour you're right. He might be using the same colour again which is probably a bit risky to be fair
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
@ krush What color are signature bounty members on the spreadsheet who will receive the next payment please? And what time will that be in GMT?

This color

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10AITBpCkRQvmLHga9U36zRMx5LPSoJ--qdxBcSQv_wo/edit?pref=2&pli=1

was that not the first payments color? thanks anyway
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360

This color

Activity: 739
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
this coin doesn't have any full nodes...and it's dev team is from bitcoin core?  Roll Eyes
dorier.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
this coin doesn't have any full nodes...and it's dev team is from bitcoin core?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
UPDATE

To reduce the sell pressure from the 1 million bounty STRAT. We will be staggering the distribution over the next 7 days.

TVE
Each day 71428 STRAT will be available for withdrawal on TVE. *Starting now*. Once the daily limit is hit bounty particapants will have to wait until between 19h-20h EST for the limit to reset.

Signatures
57142 will be distributed to Signature participants daily, these participants will be selected at random.

Translations
14285 will be distributed to Translation bounty participants daily, these participants will be selected at random.

This new distribution strucure will see only 142828 STRAT distributed to Bounty participants daily. With the current volume and liquidity, this should not have any effect on the market.

Bounty participants please provide me your Stratis address via Bitcointalk.

Bounty details.

Krushang im send you my stratis address but dont receiving nothing , pls you check him ? .
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Real price growth is 3-6 months from now. HOLD.

I think you mean HODL!  Wink I think we'll see Stratis at Poloniex within 1 or 2 weeks and it will be real growth!

Poloniex will not list Stratis until the launch of full nodes
when will the full nodes be released?
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Real price growth is 3-6 months from now. HOLD.

I think you mean HODL!  Wink I think we'll see Stratis at Poloniex within 1 or 2 weeks and it will be real growth!

Poloniex will not list Stratis until the launch of full nodes
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

yup that is bounty effect .....they will regret ..... Tongue

thats right, the price is down because bounty effect
I think that the price will be back to 5k after all the bounty distribute.

Stratis Team are very brave and have good strategy to support this early bounty spread.... maybe other ICO must use this strategy as well...

Brave? LOL

Waves did this and its below ico.

Waves and Stratis are very different projects actually. You know waves had a bad launch, they delayed the launch, while stratis launch was very smoonth. So waves is under ico, but stratis is max 5X of ico, now also more than 3X
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Stratis Team are very brave and have good strategy to support this early bounty spread.... maybe other ICO must use this strategy as well...

Brave? LOL

Waves did this and its below ico.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
little nerdwoman
Just downloaded my tokens from TVE easily.
In the time making this post they are also confirmed, very fast Smiley

I will keep them in my wallet at least to the end of the year.
This project will show what it can before the end of 2016.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
watching the market and still its in a free fall downwards are the bag holders playing with the price or is it the bounty holders dumping the price for a quick buck.
Everyone holding long term knows this is just temporary. I was thinking it was going to dump hard but then rebounded quickly. So I say its just the effects of the bounty dumpers. They'll regret it later. But this price means nothing compared to what's to come in a few months time with big price spikes when development and partnerships kick in. I'm gonna HODL.  Smiley

Activity: 765

Activity: 532
watching the market and still its in a free fall downwards are the bag holders playing with the price or is it the bounty holders dumping the price for a quick buck.
Everyone holding long term knows this is just temporary. I was thinking it was going to dump hard but then rebounded quickly. So I say its just the effects of the bounty dumpers. They'll regret it later. But this price means nothing compared to what's to come in a few months time with big price spikes when development and partnerships kick in. I'm gonna HODL.  Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
yolo ! fall downwards  Grin .. Stay tunned and show time

▌▄_

Fuck you retarded troll.  Angry   Don't spread negative thing here, Stratis community is united, ignore your shit.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
yolo ! fall downwards  Grin .. Stay tunned and show time

▌▄_
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Jump to: