Pages:
Author

Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed? - page 14. (Read 3829 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 09:39:01 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

I would like to see stricter and better rules for bounty. That would increase the awards. Since many participants would be eliminated. And it would be much more profitable to take part in the bounty. I hope it will be so in the future!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
       Bad rules in Bounties campaigns are needed to eliminate the various scams. It's a good thing I agree with. However, I think it would be advisable to have unfortunate rules for developers and project managers when they post their project on the bitcointalk. There are many SCAM projects and there must be something to detect them. In vain, there are strict rules for bounties campaigns, if these are rules of SCAM projects. Practically, they increase the lost time of bounty hunters, so they are even worse. I think the strict rules should exist for both sides. If no solutions are found, the reward campaigns will disappear because the hunters are getting tired of losing their time and being fooled.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 07, 2018, 09:26:29 AM
If bounty with strict rules is always applied then we can be sure for now it will not make users interested, moreover there is no guarantee that the project will be as successful as last year, maybe we should verify telegram so it's not too strict.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
November 07, 2018, 09:13:12 AM
Rules are needed for everyone to participate successfully in any bounty campaign.  There are people who take pleasure at cutting corners and cheating any system.  I like to believe that any bounty campaign with strict rules are already half successful in their campaign!

I respect the rules of the bounty, so I hope the team and the bounty manager should do the same with the bounty hunter. I used to know the bounty when they saw too few people join, after finishing the bounty. They reduce the pool of bounty down too much without regard the attitude from the participants
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 07:32:48 AM
Yes indeed there are a lot of scammers in generosity. But full authentication does not fundamentally change the situation here you need to think of something else.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 07:29:24 AM
That's right.  The main thing is to carefully read the rules in order to get your reward!
Activity: 308
November 07, 2018, 07:24:36 AM
Yes, I think it is necessary. Bounty managers should make strict rules to limit scammers , that will be fair to all participants .
Activity: 658
November 07, 2018, 07:20:51 AM
Rules are needed for everyone to participate successfully in any bounty campaign.  There are people who take pleasure at cutting corners and cheating any system.  I like to believe that any bounty campaign with strict rules are already half successful in their campaign!
Activity: 462
November 07, 2018, 07:16:39 AM
Yes, sometimes it is required to sort out cheaters and abusers.
I usually follow rules and don't want to gain less just because someone broke rules
Activity: 140
November 07, 2018, 07:13:35 AM
Of course, the conditions must always be read, which is connected with money, otherwise we lose them or we lose time. As for the new rules, I agree that a more organized approach and more professional skills are needed. Projects need quality advertising from adequate people. But I am against tightening, I personally do not want to share my personal data with people whom I have never seen.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 07, 2018, 07:09:02 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Its not about the bounty hunters in which should they look unto.instead the project itself because even how good the bounty hunters is,but still they become the victim by the shit scam dev,they are just using the hunters to gain more investors and after gaining they will drop the project and all turns into victim,the bounty hunters and the investors
Activity: 196
November 07, 2018, 07:05:42 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Strict rules for me is not a big deal as long as it is a good for the project and for the investors. If you will not be strict of something of which is strict is applied then people just like happy go lucky.
Activity: 196
November 07, 2018, 06:58:40 AM
I can tell you that the rules will become more and more strict over time and in order to get tokens for your work you need to carefully read the rules of campaigns, there is often everything written in detail. I and my friends did not receive the coins because of their own carelessness
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 06:54:36 AM
The proof of authentication still does solve or stop scammer to participate in bounty and get reward,

Bounty manager is not all about reward stakes to hunters but must be a very active and ready to use all in his capacity to stop every scam attempt, by checking every participants very well with each campaign they applied for if not a duplicate of what others has done before, I see alot scammer using proof of authentication and using another person details and were rewarded with stakes which show the bounty manager has no clue what it is to stop scammer by all means.

I can suggest some way to stop scammer in bounty and I believe it will help bounty manager that really don't want scammer in his bounty
1) all participants must put their eth wallet in their BTT profile and the wallet must be the same with the one submitted in the bounty .
2) bounty manager can create a special Twitter and Facebook account to follow all participants in the campaign and once there is new participate that you try to follow and it appears to be in your list then that is a duplicate account and you ban the participant once .
3) take time to check like three or more post of your new participant and see if he/she has really be using that same account for long or he used different account for different bounty which shows he duplicate According to the bounty program and that shows he is a scammer.

I hope all bounty manager can follow this to really stop scammer in bounty and I think I could help too.
Activity: 199
November 07, 2018, 06:27:54 AM
I am of the opinion that it is needed.  Easy things are for majority and tasking things are for real minded people.
There are a lot of chests and greediness in bounty campaign.  If the rules are too simple it will encourage a lot of greed people and spammers.  Strict rules on their own keep a lot of people away.
I have this mindset that that bounties with strict rules are more serious than their counterparts with so simple rules.
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 07, 2018, 05:35:33 AM
It is needed, because bounty hunters must always read the rules. The stricter are the rules, the bigger the reward will be for people that are following these rules. I think the more rules and aspects, the better is the bounty programme.
Activity: 420
November 07, 2018, 04:48:42 AM
Ofcourse it is!

These so called scammers sometimes do not even think before doing some things, because most of their schemes get licked.
I have also noticed that despite the proof of authentication introduced by some managers, these scammers will still go ahead to duplicate the work of others. Which is what has also made some project teams to introduce kyc. Whereas, it is not needed for bounty hunters.
Activity: 574
November 07, 2018, 04:47:15 AM
Doing a bounty campaign is now popular and many people are following it. With so many participants participating, of course, there are some who have many accounts but are controlled by one person and this can harm other participants. And the rules are very strict, I really agree with that. Because with strict regulations it can have a very positive impact. So the scammer can be reduced or lost.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 04:17:33 AM
strict rules in the bounty would be required to make a spammer be reduced. for some people, it may not be too fond of it. But if it is to progress and quality of the bounty run then strict rules that there is a thing that should be run. spam is a big problem that exists in this forum and manager with strict rules will be needed to reduce it.
copper member
Activity: 462
November 07, 2018, 04:07:57 AM
Yea it makes so much sense making strict rules in a bounty campaign but I think it's better not to become too strict so as not to affect the good ones
Pages:
Jump to: