Pages:
Author

Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed? - page 10. (Read 3823 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 06:44:18 AM
les règles strictes sont la garantie d'une équipe réussie, je ne peux pas imaginer une entreprise réussie Booz règles, ce n'est pas une équipe.
It is not local thread, but international. You should post your opinion only in english language. In other case moderators will delete it
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 06:28:28 AM
les règles strictes sont la garantie d'une équipe réussie, je ne peux pas imaginer une entreprise réussie Booz règles, ce n'est pas une équipe.
Activity: 252
November 10, 2018, 06:26:30 AM
Once, without having read the rules and without writing a message with  Proof of Authentication, I did not receive a bid now so that it would not work in the future, I try, even if the rules of this rule do not contain a message Proof of Authentication in all bounty.
Activity: 420
November 10, 2018, 06:20:52 AM
The presence of strict rules restricts the presence of fraudsters, but does not prevent them from joining the campaign and thus complicate the work of the manager. Each manager uses his own rules to make it convenient to work on his own, so you need to obey these rules!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 06:17:41 AM
Of course, rules are needed everywhere. Without rules, there will be an
anarchy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 06:17:15 AM
Bounties that legitimate want to safeguard their campaign from bounty hunters that uses mulitple accounts and those who are using the usernames of other bitcointalk members. The implementation of strict rules for bounties is a way to discipline those erring members of the forum. Greediness is one of the reason why some of the members are resorting to illegal means to gain more money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
November 10, 2018, 05:26:07 AM
Im agree with you, strict rules is needed to blocking cheaters to participating in campaign, too many cheater that apply with multiple accounts nowaday
Activity: 350
November 10, 2018, 05:22:26 AM
Strict rules for bounty is needed. We need it to kill cheaters and secure rewards for legit bounty hunters. Proof of authentication post is the best way to do this now. We also need to add the proof of owner in our articles and videos when doing bounty to avoid case that somebody stole our works.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 10, 2018, 05:15:26 AM
Organized bounty is good bounty. When the rules are not strtict it is easy for manager to tell that you failed something you will have no tokens.
Activity: 378
November 10, 2018, 03:40:00 AM
They will help to protect bounty participants from the wide range of speculations, so such rules is just what we need to make situation fair for all involved parties.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
November 09, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
Posting an authentication link alone cannot be a way to stop scammers from cheating in bounty campaigns. Authentication post is just another way to bump a thread so that many people will visit that thread.
Activity: 420
November 09, 2018, 03:55:12 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

I am sure that yes, but these rules had to be announced long before the start of the bounty programm and not during it. I hope you got my point.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 10:28:04 AM
According to me, strict rules are very needed in bounties. As you say, it can help us to reduce the scammers who are very disturbing us. And yeah, we need to read and understand well the rule of the campaign that we are joined in, so we will get something from our effort, not the opposite, get nothing from it.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
November 08, 2018, 10:10:59 AM
There should be strict rules because of the so many cheaters roaming around the bounty campaign, some cheaters in the past successfully steal some hunters works and make it their own, it's very rampant then but with the strict rules and security, they are now out of the business.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 08, 2018, 10:03:19 AM
People are joining bounty campaigns with multiple accounts on social media channels like Twitter and Facebook, so it is necessary that bounty managers come with strict rules.
Activity: 406
November 08, 2018, 09:53:13 AM
If rules is not strict alot of people ready to scam and it will just be and oppursunity for scammer to cheat on the ICOs.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
November 08, 2018, 09:47:42 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Yes I totally Agree, strict rules in bounties are need for the purpose of eliminating multiple accounts and cheaters on bitcointalk. I think its the best way to handle this all type of scams, I totally agree on KYC bounties too for the people who uses multiple accounts on campaigns. As it is not good, they manage to outsmart rules on most bounties.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 08, 2018, 09:40:36 AM
I thinks bounty really needs to be more strict because there are so many bounty hunters that is not really doing a good promotion or maybe post all they normally do is to reach the minimum post required to get stakes, however there are also bounty that is now slowly becoming strict with regards on thier rules, so this thingvis not really a big issue because I believe that every bounty has its own manager and the manager will be the one to decide of the world are passed or failed.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
November 08, 2018, 09:34:28 AM
Yes i do support bounty programs with strict rules cause they keep the program organized and make participants steadfast and upright in performing their task any program without rules may not end well as there will be so much conflict in allocating stakes
Activity: 560
November 08, 2018, 09:29:35 AM
Setting strict rules for bounty hunters to follow but refusing to pay them, as agreed on before the start of the campaign is not necessary. When bounty hunters are treated fairly, the rate of cheating in camoaings
Pages:
Jump to: