Pages:
Author

Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed? - page 9. (Read 3823 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 310
November 10, 2018, 04:28:41 PM
Very. In my opinion, strict rules are needed and must be applied in every bounty. Because that will also have an effect on the quality of the bounty and the prospect of bounty going forward. Strict rules are made so as to suppress fraud opportunities. So that the Bounty can run smoothly in accordance with the mission carried out. Objectives can be achieved with optimal results, either from the bounty or the participants who follow the bounty.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 04:26:41 PM
Well, I think the tougher the rules in the bounty the more effective the bounty, and the better it will be for bounty hunters will be less people and only they will make quality content
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 04:25:01 PM
According to me, strict rules are very needed in bounties. As you say, it can help us to reduce the scammers who are very disturbing us. And yeah, we need to read and understand well the rule of the campaign that we are joined in, so we will get something from our effort, not the opposite, get nothing from it.
Correct. Strict rules in bounties help to get rid of some scammers and cheaters, and also people feel secure and more likely to take part in a good bounty and move the product forward.
Activity: 512
November 10, 2018, 04:14:20 PM
Strict rules in bounty campaigns are important for the quality of the campaign as they keep away scammers. Everybody has to read the rules and behave according to them,  rather than complain later.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
Strict rules in bounties is needed, as in very necessary. Most of the hunters that participate in bounties this days are not helping the situation, a lot of manipulations in the campaign processes. There is need to implement some strict rules.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 11:05:32 AM
I think that the strict rules for bounty are very important, so that bounty users don't play with the bounty. the problem now is that the regulation is more stringent but there are also bounty abusers now. so we must have rules so that in the future bounty can run smoothly as before.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
November 10, 2018, 11:02:29 AM
I think it became more important to make stricter rules for bounty hunting to reduce the number of scammers in bounty hunting that are making the whole process difficult for bounty managers and less worthy for the genuine bounty hunters. I think it'd a welcome idea that can only be followed if you're a true bounty hunter.

There are always lots of cheaters in any sort of activity that is not being regulated in a proper way. True hunters or fake ones, all must be judged by professional managers.
We can't say it will be stricted here because this technology that we use for is anonymous in where we can't find those who manage. Let us put to our mind that must have time to choose a good one with our own strategies because it may more fewer if it stricted due to the rules if it comes to scam.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 10:52:49 AM
I think it became more important to make stricter rules for bounty hunting to reduce the number of scammers in bounty hunting that are making the whole process difficult for bounty managers and less worthy for the genuine bounty hunters. I think it'd a welcome idea that can only be followed if you're a true bounty hunter.

There are always lots of cheaters in any sort of activity that is not being regulated in a proper way. True hunters or fake ones, all must be judged by professional managers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 10:49:51 AM
Even with the proof authentication requested by these bounty managers, these cheaters are giving up at all, their bots are still doing their thing with multiple sign ups especially on social media campaigns. So I don't mind bounty managers being strict at all, because ultimately, it will be for the good of the participants and the overall impact of the bounty on the projects
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 10:36:20 AM
I would probably still speak out for strict rules because today it seems to me that it would be best to take part in the bounty, although for this it seems to me that I don’t need time, everything will only increase with time.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 10:32:00 AM
of course because if the regulation is not implemented then there will be a lot of bounty hunters who will commit fraud. but the thing I really don't like is those who use multi accounts.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 10:17:47 AM
The proof of authentication method helps a lot. Especially when making filters of some scammers and other spammers user and also some farming accounts. By that way, we cannot make sure of 100 percent effective, but it is a one way step for making progress against spammers and multiple accounts.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
November 10, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
Personally, I think that the rules are necessary because there must be order in everything. And when all the rules are fulfilled then it turns out a terrific success. And even a moment if the rules are missing, then fraudsters appear, and this is their salary, so to speak, which is not done with honest work. And when everything is all right then one udolstvo work. So the rules should also be improved every time, so that no fraudster can get around the rules.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
November 10, 2018, 07:56:34 AM
I think that these rules allow you to calculate the scammers, but unfortunately they do not work, so I think that there is no difference there are these rules or not.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
November 10, 2018, 07:26:02 AM
If the project is serious, I have nothing against the stringent parameters. The problem arises when it's a scam!
Exactly, no wonder there's a lot of people want to take advantage of others, for the reason of this character "money and money". God knows all of it, the bad karma is on the way.

Hope that many of us learn too , from those experienced and mark all the scammer participant. All I see here is the room of accusation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
November 10, 2018, 07:23:23 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

It's depend on the project itself, I think it's much better to strict the fastest born/growth and creation of different kind of weird and duplication of crypto project. For the reason why many of us fall in different kind of scam. Regulation in bounties is necessary if the project is well organize but it's not our project, it's the job of those admin of the campaign ( sort of inside employee , bounty manager and campaign manager. So right now, don't make things complicated. Just work on and learn more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
November 10, 2018, 07:19:55 AM
If the project is serious, I have nothing against the stringent parameters. The problem arises when it's a scam!
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 10, 2018, 07:11:55 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

As much as rules and conditions can be very nice, bounty platforms or managers must understand that excess of those rules can be injurious.... You can imagine a bounty platform asking for my pkey or mnemonic words to confirm my bounty payments??  That's way overboard
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 07:00:27 AM
I think you are absolutely right. We need to find more ways to fight multiple accounts on bounties. I need to check speared sheets  not because of stakes, just for fake names using my facebook, twitter and Btt id. That is crazy.
Activity: 350
November 10, 2018, 06:53:53 AM
Je pense que les règles devraient être, c'est principalement une organisation, car beaucoup veulent tricher ou contourner les règles donc je crois que les règles devraient être des rigidités.
Pages:
Jump to: