Pages:
Author

Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed? - page 20. (Read 3831 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 02:15:29 AM
Yes, it is necessary we are part of the campaign and we should give impression to the project and the potential investors of the project.  Some bounty hunters stealing other people detail to join the bounty and I am one of this victim where my telegram is everywhere and I received plenty of email that I did not sign up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
September 28, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
Yes, strictness in all the sphere is requisite so I also think that it is mandatory to be strict in order to avoid any types of trouble.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 10:49:00 PM
Of course rules are important in a job/bounties. Without it the job/bounties will get many problem and there will be lot pf cheater will participate such as multi account and fake account but still having a stake
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 03:18:23 AM
I think that such strict rules can effectively improve the quality of the task and prevent the fraudsters from making huge profits, but this also has shortcomings. When the number of participants is limited, the publicity effect will be limited!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 03:15:23 AM
I believe strict rules never hampered the development of companies. Therefore, do not worry, but follow these rules. And then you and your money will be safe.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 02:48:45 AM
Bounty managers pay you for job you do for them, this is not a charity. And they can ask for any specific rules they want to feel comfortable and know they will get what they want in the end. Your choice is to participate or not.

not the manager who pays bounty bouty hunter, we have to know that. all that we can pay it came from a team project. strict rules were to demonstrate the capacity of the bounty hunter. because if regulations bounty loose I guess it will be the same only the things that are not useful.
There will always be cheaters as long as there is no rule. It is always like that, you only know yourself, and there are certain people, just the same way we have scammers, that will be looking for the easy way out to make lots of money at the detriment of others without their work even being effective and that affect a lot of things.

Strict rules are highly necessary as this would help curtail some of the actions of these culprits and at least make it worthwhile for the serious ones. Anyone who does not like the rules certainly knows the way out.
Activity: 378
September 27, 2018, 02:48:36 AM
Sometimes the rules change on the go. I have to check the rules once every two days for changes in them. This is not always convenient if you are battling a few companies.
Activity: 378
September 26, 2018, 05:50:34 PM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

It should be that way, if only bounty managers are stricter here then the propagation of spammers should have been minimize specially on the signature campaign. Also, it would be helpful if bounty managers came from this forum and also a trusted member.
Activity: 458
September 26, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

I also support strict rule in bounty campaigns because a lot of people use multiple accounts to participate in bounty. For instance the authentication post on bounty thread is one of the strict rules because it will surely reduce multiple account.
Activity: 350
September 26, 2018, 01:50:00 PM
Strict rules are necessary, I'm sure. Proof of Authentication and limits on all types of bounties will help you earn money and avoid scammers.
When there are rules this is excellent. But why authenticate to bountyhanters? Who wants to earn more, he spends more on his efforts.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
September 26, 2018, 01:26:03 PM
Strict rules are necessary, I'm sure. Proof of Authentication and limits on all types of bounties will help you earn money and avoid scammers.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 10:35:41 AM
Luckily there are rules for bountie hunting.
Without the rules, there would certainly be more problems and everything would be unclear.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
September 26, 2018, 10:16:14 AM
I agree that it is needed in making the Bounty Campaigns more successful. It helps the managers weed out those who are fakes and multi accounts which makes bounty unfair to those who goes by the rules. The fact that those fakes are getting remove, more bounties for me so I completely agree with it.
Activity: 585
September 26, 2018, 10:09:52 AM
I agree! The introduction of strict rules for bounty is necessary. People must comply with regulations when investing in electronic money. It is easier to work under the rules. This helps identify fraudsters.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 26, 2018, 10:04:37 AM
Ofcourse it is!

It should have been implemented many years ago,if does maybe the victims of scamming are lower than what we have right now or maybe the market is still growing good until today because the scams pushes away the investors and the potentially away from putting money inside this community
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
September 26, 2018, 10:00:15 AM
I believe that strict rules are a necessary measure to ensure order of work process and quality of performed work. In addition, it greatly helps to identify and fight scammers, and thus will positively affect on honest and conscientious bounty hunters .
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 26, 2018, 09:59:01 AM
It 100 necessary. I would also like all the messages, twits and posts to be checked meticulously, so that only good ones got stacks
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 09:54:16 AM
In my points of view, it is easier to take bounty recently because the rules is not hard to finish. I think they should make a strict rule for all of members. It would make them have responsibility for what they try to get and eliminate all of the dumpers who just want to get benefit for short time and sell all of their coin after get bounties. Its neccesary to increase our crypto community.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 09:43:35 AM
Ofcourse it is!

yes, that is very necessary.
that's why I got red trust. even though I don't know why, but this doesn't stop me from getting involved in the crypto industry. Keep in mind that other bounty hunters especially for beginners, there are many knowledge materials that you can get on this forum with lots of reading. because to get profit not just bounty.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
September 26, 2018, 09:39:14 AM
In my opinion this is normal, if the manager does not make strict rules that people use to find big profits, I think this is normal and does not matter.
Pages:
Jump to: