Pages:
Author

Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed? - page 22. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 05:45:12 AM
With the increasingly strict rules will impact positively on the development of the project the campaign gift. An awful lot of current scammer is indeed very difficult to eliminate. But with the increasingly strict rules, of course, they could have reduced the number of scammers. And surely will be many bounty hunters who agree with the increasingly strict regulations.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 05:43:03 AM
I think it is much better to have strict rules in bounties , it can prevent violators , and unwated post from the participants . In that way all of us can focus on what is the really aim of bounty campaing that we are join in.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
September 26, 2018, 05:29:15 AM
in my opinion, if every rule made by the bounty manager is very strict, I strongly agree,
because it can reduce the existence of several registrations, and I strongly agree if our
wallet address is posted on our profile to avoid theft in any bounty who likes to change the address of our wallet.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 26, 2018, 05:24:32 AM
The Bounty Manager's need to make a strict rules and the participants must follow it,it's not just for the sake of the project and for all the participants too because of this strict policy we can avoid violators who are cheating with many Alt account and spamming because now they are polluted in this forum.
Activity: 462
September 26, 2018, 05:06:12 AM
The stricter rules are only to improve the quality of the task, but most merchants still do not need these rules, they need more publicity!
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 05:05:02 AM
Indeed. I will support the bounty programs that have the strict rules. COmmonly, the bounty manager has become the professional one and give the strict rules. However, of course, it should be met also with the rewards. i think there is no matter for the strict rules if the rewards are very promising.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
September 26, 2018, 04:52:34 AM
Bounties need a strict rules such as KYC and proof of Authenticity to avoid cheaters and spammer because they are now widespread,and strict rules are also very helpful in a Bounty Campaigns to make the project run smoothly without any complains and abusive participants.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 04:47:09 AM
of course this needs to be done and it would be great if all the managers followed the same rules and design rules(posts)
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 26, 2018, 04:39:33 AM
Of course

You don't want a bounty to be violate and causes problem to the ICO project
You get paid what you deserve of what you have done in order to help the ICO project
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
September 26, 2018, 04:38:18 AM
Advantage and disadvantages are always there when it comes to this matter, first of all, one of the advantages is to filter only real bounty participants thru submission of Proof of Authentication and thru this rule we can eliminate sort of cheaters. Second, of course, this is a serious matter if a participant is serious then he/she needs to read the rules and follow everything written on it to avoid the problem of not getting rewards in the future. The reason why a lot of participants complains at the end of the campaign not receiving rewards because they didn't follow all the rules.

Disadvantages are that for busy participants sometimes there are rules like the signature campaign that requires 15 or more posts and limited posts daily as well as requiring an interval hour of posting. Sometimes like me that there are times which I can't post in a day due to the busy schedule, we are automatically disqualified for that week due to incomplete numbers of a post, meaning if that week is incomplete task then there's no earning for that certain week. In this week we insert effort posting for the past day but not rewarded due to 1 post missed, sad but we can't do anything unless the Bounty Manager and Team are generous and considerate enough.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 04:33:26 AM
I think it must ! There are some bounty hunters who are abusive to demand on the bounty managers about their works even they haven't finished it yet. There are times that they asked to change their wallet address and other information , in order for them to qualify for rewards even their queries are already on the general rules, implementation of strict rules will be good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 26, 2018, 04:28:39 AM
Dishonest bounty participants become more and more every day. The forum is getting too much spam, but these people are not thrown out of the signature campaign. Almost in every spreadsheet, you can see thousands of accounts that were registered in one second. Of course, we need strict rules in the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 26, 2018, 04:28:11 AM
It is really neede for the participants to follow.
THere are different type of managers in the campaigns.
i went to a manager who gives stake even the participants didn't meet the number of post. his giving half of the stake.
While some managers give zero even you are just 1 post short.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 04:26:30 AM
I also believe that you need to carefully study the rules before they join the bounty campaign and follow them, then you will receive your reward. The fact that managers require proof of Authentication is good, as the number of scammers will decrease.
Activity: 128
September 26, 2018, 04:16:53 AM
I think it became more important to make stricter rules for bounty hunting to reduce the number of scammers in bounty hunting that are making the whole process difficult for bounty managers and less worthy for the genuine bounty hunters. I think it'd a welcome idea that can only be followed if you're a true bounty hunter.
Activity: 177
September 26, 2018, 04:07:36 AM
I think we need regulations, it is very important for market development. How strict they should be it is meter of assessment. Here is the blog on existing regulations: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/ico-regulations-icos-and-their-impending-containment
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 03:58:20 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

I strongly agree for strict rules in bounty hunters inorder to make themselves aware on the kind of projects they were promoting and could possibly get high reward after the ICO.Standard promoters could possibly reach its target crowdfunding for their projects.
ICOs that is well organized projects are seem to be legit that is why it is very important that rules can be followed.
Activity: 109
September 26, 2018, 03:43:15 AM
This is a must, what is called "Nothing can be accomplished without norms or standards". However, one thing i can't accept is that some bounty campaigns require KYC.
Activity: 826
September 26, 2018, 03:41:48 AM
very necessary because to limit the number of participants who will follow it. if the number of participants is too much then there will be a little reward that will be distributed per person.

I agree, stakes are money and it is normal if you have to make strict rules, especially when many people make bounties as their main income and they don't want to work in the office anymore.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 26, 2018, 03:36:34 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

For me it is a MUST ,this should be applied from the developer,teams and managers and ofcourse the participants,to prevent scamming and spamming since nowadays bounties are being abused by scammers and together with the forum spammers so if this will be implemented then the community will soon back to its original form not like today it’s annoying seeing from scams and accusations section the post from victims,and its more annoying seeing this damn participants spamming this forum with their shitposting
Pages:
Jump to: