Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 17. (Read 44481 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
are u referring to energy bill?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
It's a good coin because it did stake for less than $50.  Most other coins except my list (see my posting history or msg me) cost about $500 for stakes.
Activity: 79
Shnd is fake shit and never grow up
The problem I have with the wallet is that unlike every other wallet I've seen, it doesn't tell you how many days to expect the next stake.  So, you don't know if you need to buy more coins to get the frequency of staking you desire.   It's always taken a lot of coins to get a stake, but wondering now with the swap if the difficulty has gotten lower.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
In time, I would like to know if the team is taking this project seriously, because it is incredible and volume remains high in proportion to the quantity of supply (10 million market) many projects do not have this volume. However i do have a quantity of this coin, because the fate of it is either to fail or a success without equal.
Activity: 89
swap will destroy price. dont swap. better to make coin have better features to increase demand
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
Please join Discord for more infos for the swap

https://discord.gg/sm4dma

thanks

My monets stay in wallet v0.1.5.3 . But when swap?

Swap is voluntary not mandatory.   STRONGHANDS will still be tradable in the future.

He was asking when, not whether if it's mandatory.

I am not sure of the date end but it may be ongoing now.
Activity: 10

Swap is voluntary not mandatory.   STRONGHANDS will still be tradable in the future.

He was asking when, not whether if it's mandatory.

Activity: 19
I see StrongHands swap as just a way to "burn" some tokens to make the price more valuable.  After all, SHMN sounds like StrongHands Master Node.   The coin does stake pretty well if you have enough, easier to stake than many coins, like Bitbeans.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
That is a funny name. Omg but it's almost impossible to get large profit. The coin is too unstable.
WELL HERE IT IS, THE LIES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR...

EXCUSE IS BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE AND BUSY WITH MOVING ? MUST BE NICE TO BUY A HOUSE SCAMMING PEOPLE !!!

FUCK COIN SWAP LOOK AT $PAC COIN  AFTER THE SWAP, $PAC WENT TO HELL. THIS WILL BE NO DIFFERENT. ESPECIALLY WHEN STRONGHANDS DEVELOPER TOOK OVER IT WENT WAY DEEPER IN HELL.

WE NEED TO IMPEACH THE CURRENT TEAM TO TAKE OVER, OBVIOUSLY THESE TEAM ONLY WANT TO TAKE THIS COMMUNITY MONEY AND RUN.

WHERE'S THE COIN SWAP YOU PROMISED MARCH ? IS MAY 2018, WHATS NEXT 2020 WITH GAZILLION SUPPLY AND VALUE OF .0000000000000000000000000000001 PER SHND ?

TEAM LIKE THIS MAKE OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCY LOOK BAD, WE HAVE A LOT OF BAD CRYPTO THIS ONE IS ADDED TO THE LIST.

WELL HERE IT IS, THE LIES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR...

EXCUSE IS BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE AND BUSY WITH MOVING ? MUST BE NICE TO BUY A HOUSE SCAMMING PEOPLE !!!

FUCK COIN SWAP LOOK AT $PAC COIN  AFTER THE SWAP, $PAC WENT TO HELL. THIS WILL BE NO DIFFERENT. ESPECIALLY WHEN STRONGHANDS DEVELOPER TOOK OVER $PAC WENT WAY DEEPER IN HELL, JUST LIKE STRONGHANDS.

WE NEED TO IMPEACH THE CURRENT TEAM TO TAKE OVER, OBVIOUSLY THESE TEAM ONLY WANT TO TAKE THIS COMMUNITY MONEY AND RUN.

WHERE'S THE COIN SWAP YOU PROMISED MARCH ? IS MAY, WHATS NEXT 2020 WITH GAZILLION SUPPLY ?

TEAM LIKE THIS MAKE OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCY LOOK BAD, WE HAVE A LOT OF BAD CRYPTO THIS ONE IS ADDED TO THE LIST.
copper member
Activity: 449
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
Hello! Is there any coin swap in StrongHands?

I guess its happening  , Huh but not sure lets follow on twitter..
Activity: 84
My wallet not running in w10 64. There's any problem going on?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hello! Is there any coin swap in StrongHands?
Activity: 3

[/quote]
The last thing you need to do is follow this video:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=T22O02-jvoE
And just to let you know any stakes you received on the old chain will not be credited to the new chain.  The new set stake reward is only 500K or 250K.  And i see that you joined or discord.  Ok
[/quote]

Thank you for your help now showing my original coins
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Pages:
Jump to: