Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 21. (Read 44351 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
The BTC-SHND market was removed. CE by mistake invoked DOGE-SHND market.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
I see CoinExchange removing the BTC market for Stronghands at the request of it's developers. Does anyone know why??

"The BTC/DOGE market has been removed per request by the coin developers. We have cancelled all pending orders and the balance has been restored to all user accounts."
Activity: 13

I'm ready to promote this project because I believe in  success of this project!
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Профит!!!
Sway
StrongHands: Newsletter for Investors (Product Red Pc/Mac Edition)  https://sway.com/392vvRcQpAUT9R2i?
In this newsletter: StrongHands Masternode will be the heavy topic...with useful information, too!
Activity: 26
I just figured that for $300 I am able to buy 1 Billion SHND coins. Wanted to check if the POS just requires us to keep the wallet online with SHNd in it and we get paid every 30 days? Was is the reward?
Профит!!!
Hello, community! Tell me, please, how many coins can I send in one transaction? Does anyone know what is the limit on sending coins? And if I need to send 1 billion of coins to the stock exchange - can I do it in one amount or do I need to split it into 10 transactions?
Purse 153 can be up to 18 billion!
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Is there any faucet for this coin? Or I only can own this coin through mine and exchange.
What mining program should I use if I want to mine this coin? I have a Stronghand too.
Профит!!!
bitcoinbabys:
First part of information I will release from SHMN numbers is POS%!! Now some may not like this and will believe they were led astray from the decisions they choose! 1200% for first 3 months will no longer be in play. As a small investor myself I know how this may be a shock, but we will have shared masternodes that will allow us smaller investors to still be rewarded. This is a community coin true, but in order to keep the community we have to make it profitable for investors. Trust all developers are working hard to prove to everyone that doubts SHND we are progressing for the better.. So without further wait SHMN POS% will be as follows:  1 coin /block. 75% to MN 25% to POS and at a block rate of blocktime = 180 seconds  /480 day!!! This is most sustainable for SHMN!! As always keep those StongHands!! More announcements to come soon!!!
bitcoinbabys:
Hello, I know everyone has been patiently waiting on MN collateral! As we strive to make this coin great, developers felt  it is best long term to go with this amount!! For those like me that do not have enough for a full MN, I stress the option of PACNODE's shared masternodes. This will be great for SHND in the future!! So without further wait SHMN collateral will be 1500 SHMN= 1 Full MasterNode (7.5 Billion SHND)!!! Once again thanks for all of the support!! And as always keep those STRONGHANDS!!!
Activity: 190
Hi

Can anyone help I transferred 52 mil stronghands from coinexchange to my local stronghands wallet for minting.

After 19 days my original 52 mil coins have disappeared from my wallet and only the minting coins remain?

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Go here shnd discord community and get alot of help. - https://discord.gg/54rywfc
did you take your coin back?
I joined the discord but seem like there won't be a way to fix

I had a big amount of shnd, but this stuff is not going any where, but shit coin-i have to admit...
give up on this......
wait for another chance..
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
So, what do we have to do for this swap at this point.  I'm sure a lot of us are in many coins and it's becoming very common for devs to swap/fork a coin a few times a year.

swap is already done or still pending ?

May 31st
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
just be careful,

look what i found: https://imgur.com/a/G3ev2
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
So, what do we have to do for this swap at this point.  I'm sure a lot of us are in many coins and it's becoming very common for devs to swap/fork a coin a few times a year.

swap is already done or still pending ?
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
hi ..every one , my request to core team put official link of BLOCK chain on website , so we can trust and download from there
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
New SHND BlockChain download to speed up the syncing for your wallet.  There's instructions in there located in the "StrongHands Read Me First" text file:

https://mega.nz/#!gzBwXRAB!w94d3HLOz1vpLJZDjiPw25XmaxuHLzFoTKGVnwllR9E
Activity: 25
Hi

Can anyone help I transferred 52 mil stronghands from coinexchange to my local stronghands wallet for minting.

After 19 days my original 52 mil coins have disappeared from my wallet and only the minting coins remain?

thanks

Go here shnd discord community and get alot of help. - https://discord.gg/54rywfc
Activity: 1
Hi

thanks
Профит!!!
Market cap is less than $200,000. WTF. So with the swap my 60 million coins at 5 mill to 1 ratio would have been worth after the swap a pathetic 60 coins, what an upset!...SOLD!
After swap, you can stay in STRONGHANDS. STRONGHANDS  split into two coins and this will reduce inflation for both coins.
Activity: 6
Market cap is less than $200,000. WTF. So with the swap my 60 million coins at 5 mill to 1 ratio would have been worth after the swap a pathetic 60 coins, what an upset!...SOLD!
Pages:
Jump to: