Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 19. (Read 44351 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
I am a very big fan of this coin and I look forward for the swap on 31th of May.

The total supply will be much more less then today and I really think that the price will go x3 - x5 after the swap.

For more infos join the Discord Group

https://discord.gg/mcvYGM

should coins be in our wallet  for the swap on 31st or they can swapped straight for exchanges
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I am a very big fan of this coin and I look forward for the swap on 31th of May.

The total supply will be much more less then today and I really think that the price will go x3 - x5 after the swap.

so whats the pt of this coin? to encourage hodling but for what purpose?
Activity: 275
Merit: 101

Activity: 14
coin needs another exchange really bad. i recommend yobit and ccex. also nova is back, dev maybe u can get them to relist? alcurex would be good too. those are the best choices.
Activity: 31
You add funds.
Activity: 70
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!
Activity: 63
I haven't taken any time to look close at the code but I did not see the coin fork at block 589500. The core is so old that the getchaintips command doesn't work in the console but what I can tell you is that running the previous old version of the wallet and that previous version stays synchronized with the same old block chain and so no hard fork has occurred that I can see at all.
Activity: 5

Hello Bumba, I was already having problems with the wallet, but let's leave it for another time, the problem now is that I sent to coinexchange (I never had this problem)
but until now it did not arrive, it does about 1 day, in the wallet it informs that it has already been confirmed, I always sent it to CE without problems, when I try to check transaction ID in the block explorer, informs that it does not exist, please, guys, what can I do I recover my sweaty SNHDs that I won for 4 months stake?
I'm really sad about it, honestly.

I was going to send all my SNHDs that I won by stake, to CE, to be able to erase all the data in my wallet, which is all problematic, and I can not solve it, believe me, I've tried everything and then send it back in a new wallet, and sent back all my SNHD to my "CLEAN" wallet with the latest version, thats my idea.

STATUS OF TRANSATION

Date: 03/05/2018 00:52
To: coinexchange Sk5SBEJo19ePMHyhNDHnCck2ZgExu4sehi
Debit: -113965994.00 SHND
Transaction fee: -0.02 SHND
Net amount: -113965994.02 SHND
Transaction ID: f280a15257396a8b64e337c228af25b51c470f748c7b5d2b97991b15252eed3d

https://cryptobe.com/search?q=f280a15257396a8b64e337c228af25b51c470f748c7b5d2b97991b15252eed3d

IN THE BLOCK EXPLORER, NO RESULTS ..

Thanks in advance..
Activity: 22
i recommend yobit and ccex. also nova is back, dev maybe u can get them to relist? alcurex would be good too. those are the best choices. even one more exchange would be great.
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
i am joined to be a strong hand Cool

Then You are most welcome!
Activity: 104
 Once it is used for payments, not only for trading on the exchanges as it is mostly used now, the crypto(including Ethereum) will become more stable and resistant to crises
Activity: 56
SHND faucet => 1shnd anytime, no wait  Smiley

http://shndfaucet.ml/
Activity: 1
hey guys can anybody help me?

i am minting coins and i got this orphan transaction for the THIRD time.... i 3x500.000 shnd got lost... what can i do about it?is it possible to get some refund? i did nothing wrong and i dont understand why i get these orphan transactions...
is it possible to get some refund???

thanks
Activity: 98
There are good coins with proven track record and will regain their value when the market recovers
For live info you can visit SHND discord channel.
https://discordapp.com/invite/rts5QPQ
@cryptorothshield
This coin was created to be an anti dumpers coin., as it gives rewards only topeople that have strong hands...meaning keeping the coin in wallet for 60 days for initial staking and 30 days after this....
The original dev was revolted about people that have week hands and dump the coin imediatelly.
This is the philosophy of the coin. It is created to HODL.
As a long term investments...

Weah hands = dump the coins
StrongHands= HODL
Activity: 17

Sorry for my weak English. I started to invest in the currency and I'm telling my friends to also buy in Doge. But it looks like the community is a little stuck. Is something going on? Should I stop buying StrongHands or still keep buying? I already have accumulated 180 million coins.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Could you please tell a bit more about the philosophy of Stronghands? For example, why is this coin called like this? Is it just a random name or is there any of its features which justifies this name?
Activity: 31
I just put 100 Million in Wallet. How do I change them on website dear sir?
Activity: 10
Hello strong people....I just want to write here...my speculations...think about the swap moment... Swap will be on 31 May..
Let's say that 50 people wanna create MasterNodes....
They will have to swap 7.500.000.000 SHND coins for 1 MasterNode.
Actual circulating supply is 537,505,773,562 SHND coins.... so...50 MasterNodes X 7.500.000.000 SHND coins for each Masternode = 375.000.000.000 SHND
If that's happening ...that 375 billions of SHND will be out from SHND circulation and we will have only 162.505.773.562 SHND in circulation...

Actual marketcap from SHND is 400.000$ ...so at that market cap and only 162 billions of SHND.... the price of SHND will be 0.00000246$...BUT! when people will buy SHND for swap...that 375 billions of SHND...the marketcap and price will also sky rocket.

Hope you all understand what I'm talking about...
Pages:
Jump to: