Pages:
Author

Topic: Stunna's 0% interest mini loans - page 4. (Read 16820 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
September 24, 2013, 04:08:48 AM
am i banned from future loan requests(in light of my recent confessions)
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Hi!
September 24, 2013, 04:02:59 AM
Address: 1PWV1drfYsUG8iTZtyQEebQZ8NJYPfvqRs
Created a new address due to verification.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
September 24, 2013, 01:50:10 AM
Jushong is approved, will have a look at the rest tomorrow. Have been extremely issues due to issues with pd (ddos etc).

Jushong please post your desired address here and send me a PM to remind me.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Hi!
September 23, 2013, 04:51:31 AM
Stunna, I need to pay for my monthly VPS on Friday, i need about 0.10 btc. I will return the bitcoins either by buying bitcoin using the money i earned from my server or using my own money. Please tell me if you approve this loan as it is very urgent.
Edit: I will return promptly by Next monday.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
September 23, 2013, 04:40:45 AM
Hmmm... Can I loan for a real loan? As in, for mining purposes? Or am I stuck because I have an indefinite loan due to my lotto? hehehe.

I currently have a Group Buy for Blue Fury USB Miners, and I've got 10+ BTC on it already. (I also have a gold coin raffle, and of course, my weekly lotto.)

Then again, if the maximum is 0.2, then this isn't the right place (cuz the miners cost 0.9 each), so I'm just bumping this thread for you.
September 23, 2013, 04:30:52 AM
Pardon me for asking but if it is not rep/confidence loans and they are 0% interest loan. What is the point exactly? If it is charitable and goodwill to help people it is exactly a reputation loan isn't it?

you know what they say lophie, curiosity killed the cat. i'd hate to see koolaid get spilled on your squeaky clean profile.

What does hat supposed to mean  Angry Even though I am not as straight as a straw  Cheesy, I am as honest as it gets!

;P
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 23, 2013, 03:32:54 AM
Pardon me for asking but if it is not rep/confidence loans and they are 0% interest loan. What is the point exactly? If it is charitable and goodwill to help people it is exactly a reputation loan isn't it?

you know what they say lophie, curiosity killed the cat. i'd hate to see koolaid get spilled on your squeaky clean profile.

What does hat supposed to mean  Angry Even though I am not as straight as a straw  Cheesy, I am as honest as it gets!

Trust me, its not an insult against you.  Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 23, 2013, 03:31:49 AM

September 23, 2013, 03:27:19 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 23, 2013, 02:31:24 AM
September 23, 2013, 01:45:54 AM
Hi,

I am looking for a 0.3 BTC loan for 12 days.
Purpose: I have been a litecoin miner for a long time. Right now I am running a 6999 ATI which gives me around 1.7$ revenue each day. I would like to purchase another video card next to my 6999. I am thinking about a cheaper card that can give me around 0.9$ plus each day.

I would like to make the purchase tonight if it is possible. I would need 12 days to mine back the 0.3 BTC loan.

So this is my proposal.
Thank you for reading it. I hope you help me.

Raymond

Warning!  OP is a scammer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=134313
Main account:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=133688

His main account made up a ponzi, then he used this account to "lend" to the ponzi to boost credibility.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/loans-for-cloudcoincdc-company-building-project-10-weekly-interest-299233  (second post)

yeah tomatocage beat you to the punch on this one. its sad how much of this goes on around here, but if you watch you'll notice the pattern. there is a big fish behind all of this i guarantee ya. the one person that could tie all this together is no longer talking, and thats TradeFortress.

edit: this RaymondKA loan would never have been approved any way. urgency, phony hardware information, phony revenue amounts, no signed message, no offer of collateral(indicating he didn't read the op.) etc.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 23, 2013, 01:39:14 AM
Hi,

Purpose: I have been a litecoin miner for a long time. Right now I am running a 6999 ATI which gives me around 1.7$ revenue each day. I would like to purchase another video card next to my 6999. I am thinking about a cheaper card that can give me around 0.9$ plus each day.

I would like to make the purchase tonight if it is possible. I would need 12 days to mine back the 0.3 BTC loan.

So this is my proposal.

Raymond

Warning!  OP is a scammer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=134313
Main account:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=133688

His main account made up a ponzi, then he used this account to "lend" to the ponzi to boost credibility.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/loans-for-cloudcoincdc-company-building-project-10-weekly-interest-299233  (second post)
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 22, 2013, 11:53:09 PM
Hi,

So this is my proposal.

Raymond
September 19, 2013, 04:19:33 PM
Is their a waiting period for additional loans? i'd like to take out another loan if you'll allow it.

EDIT: its also a bit disturbing that you haven't crossed my name off the list. it makes it look i haven't paid. my image is already bad enough around here, half the board wants to crucify me.

haha, I know exactly how that feels, except it's only 2 people who want to.... :/

well, i kinda deserve it tbh. i joined the board back in may(new to the crypto world, heavy tech background and programming experience). i saw all these people making off with huge scores in their scams and i though, eh, i 'll scam a few bitcents, no one will ever notice and i got caught. honestly you have to have collateral with me(which stunna has my legal name, address, DL# and cell#) to be safe in trusting me. i slipped people a fast one and i didn't change until igotspots caught me sneaking a premine into his coin. actually he didn't even catch me, i felt guilty and admitted it and he was pissed. i probably deserve atleast an untrustworthy tag or something, i don't know

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/breaking-news-rewt-admits-to-being-a-scammer-neg-trust-his-ass-296144

You are a whole lot different than me than, I have never scammed anyone... :/
Did you just admit to scamming!?  Huh

You got your wish, you got 3 more negative feedback from that posts lolz.  I won't give you any feedback at the moment, because I have not witnessed anything so far, but I think you'll get quite a few reds.  One might be from me, if I see you actually stole some coins :/

nah i never actually stole anything. it was all gaven to me. but i did lie which is dishonest and the root of all scamming is lying to get what you want. now that i'm making money coding and mining + trading alts i have no desire to scam. i was just desperate for money when i showed up here and at times i've got a bit covetous of the coinage of others. igotspots is the last one on my list of people to pay back, he paid me to make a coin and then i premined it without his permission.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
September 19, 2013, 04:14:38 PM
Is their a waiting period for additional loans? i'd like to take out another loan if you'll allow it.

EDIT: its also a bit disturbing that you haven't crossed my name off the list. it makes it look i haven't paid. my image is already bad enough around here, half the board wants to crucify me.

haha, I know exactly how that feels, except it's only 2 people who want to.... :/

well, i kinda deserve it tbh. i joined the board back in may(new to the crypto world, heavy tech background and programming experience). i saw all these people making off with huge scores in their scams and i though, eh, i 'll scam a few bitcents, no one will ever notice and i got caught. honestly you have to have collateral with me(which stunna has my legal name, address, DL# and cell#) to be safe in trusting me. i slipped people a fast one and i didn't change until igotspots caught me sneaking a premine into his coin. actually he didn't even catch me, i felt guilty and admitted it and he was pissed. i probably deserve atleast an untrustworthy tag or something, i don't know

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/breaking-news-rewt-admits-to-being-a-scammer-neg-trust-his-ass-296144

You are a whole lot different than me than, I have never scammed anyone... :/
Did you just admit to scamming!?  Huh

You got your wish, you got 4 more negative feedback from that posts lolz.  
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
September 19, 2013, 03:36:21 PM
Just an extra word that I have put in an order on coinbase to get the remaining 0.376 BTC.  I will be sending stunna 0.4 BTC when it clears as a bit of a tip... Sorry I couldn't tip more.  You can thank greedy ASIC producers for that =D

Regards,

Vox
Activity: 434
September 19, 2013, 11:21:57 AM

I would like to require 0.3 loan , pay back time 1 week. I can pay off with the signature deal we have WORST CASE . So I think my collateral is not bad Cheesy
September 19, 2013, 11:08:02 AM
I have repaid Smiley

Date: 9/19/2013 10:03
To: Stunna(Bitcointalk.org) 1StunnawVYR3KW61yvhMnQFXTCcSHHmK3
Debit: -0.04 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 BTC
Net amount: -0.0401 BTC
Transaction ID: e7cedb8cfda9bb7663858009cb915024823733e4d292ed7f0a0896b34c5a1e98

https://blockchain.info/tx/e7cedb8cfda9bb7663858009cb915024823733e4d292ed7f0a0896b34c5a1e98

thank you for the loan Stunna.
September 17, 2013, 05:26:22 PM

How many alt accounts did you have? :O
Basicasic, extortionist, wiki leaks?

no, basic asic wasn't my account. i wish i could say more about it at this time, but there are things that i am not allowed to disclose publicly.
Activity: 476
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!
September 17, 2013, 05:20:34 PM

How many alt accounts did you have? :O
Basicasic, extortionist, wiki leaks?
Pages:
Jump to: