Pages:
Author

Topic: Stunna's 0% interest mini loans - page 7. (Read 16822 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
September 07, 2013, 08:44:36 PM
Outgoing Payment Notification

This is an notification that you have sent 0.1605 BTC

To: 1StunnawVYR3KW61yvhMnQFXTCcSHHmK3

Transaction ID: 605fdb86b3b6ae6bdfe8ee7cbe8bd0296d0d83b3c2e862e1606f94e078fd95a1

Note: Loan Repayment + tip
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
September 07, 2013, 12:41:55 PM
is this still going or waiting for someone to return then you give others this chance of loan
MoneyGod, I am waiting on verification from btcquick.com and will be repaying today, this should free up at least one spot for Stunna's loans. I will update the thread when I have sent payment.

Although, if you read the terms of the OP, you need to be at least a Full Member to aquire a loan, under normal circumstances.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 07, 2013, 07:48:44 AM
is this still going or waiting for someone to return then you give others this chance of loan
Activity: 350
September 07, 2013, 07:31:50 AM
mscharleneb, voxelot and Peonminer's terms are expiring within the week. Will be free to do additional lends after repayment is received

Please send repayments to:

Code:
1StunnawVYR3KW61yvhMnQFXTCcSHHmK3

Day loan is due:

knew that was a dumb loan to make, live and learn I suppose. Anyone who has a female full name as their username is generally not trustworthy.

He / She has a paid signature, maybe you can try to see if you can get a partial refund from that.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
September 07, 2013, 04:07:01 AM
Indeed.. well give him a chance you never know.  The group where I invested my loan is deciding its fate on the 16th (refund or chips).  I am processing 1 BTC through coinbase for Stunna right now.. "Your BTC will arrive on Monday Sep 9, 2013 around 05:01PM PDT."

The price spike sort of through a wrench in my budget on paying Stunna back fully out of my pocket.  

If he would like I can pay him interest on the remaining BTC0.376... either way the remainder will be coming on the next paycheck or the refund.. whichever comes first.

Don't worry about interest, I appreciate it.  Smiley
Activity: 265
September 03, 2013, 07:02:42 PM
Indeed.. well give him a chance you never know.  The group where I invested my loan is deciding its fate on the 16th (refund or chips).  I am processing 1 BTC through coinbase for Stunna right now.. "Your BTC will arrive on Monday Sep 9, 2013 around 05:01PM PDT."

The price spike sort of through a wrench in my budget on paying Stunna back fully out of my pocket.  

If he would like I can pay him interest on the remaining BTC0.376... either way the remainder will be coming on the next paycheck or the refund.. whichever comes first.
Activity: 406
September 03, 2013, 06:14:39 PM
That's unfortunate.  Whoever has that screen name actually whipped up a pretty good sketch for me during a contest that I had...

Edit:  Link to contest
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-want-some-coins-got-some-art-skills-01-btc-for-a-concept-sketch-263052
legendary
Primedice.com, Stake.com
September 03, 2013, 06:08:42 PM
mscharleneb, voxelot and Peonminer's terms are expiring within the week. Will be free to do additional lends after repayment is received

Code:

Day loan is due:

knew that was a dumb loan to make, live and learn I suppose. Anyone who has a female full name as their username is generally not trustworthy.
legendary
Primedice.com, Stake.com
September 02, 2013, 04:41:51 PM

Code:
August 28, 2013, 11:13:54 PM
stunna just sent you a pm Smiley

Hey,

All loans must be public. Also I am waiting on any one of the five loans I have out right now to return before I send out an additional loan.

I was asking you in pm as I was unsure on weather you wanted interest loans on the 0% topic but I am guessing you don't want easy money with 0 risk to you lol

I only sent you a pm to see if it was something you were interested in then I would have posted in this thread  

( I pmed stunna to see if he was interested in a 5BTC loan and I would send 500LTC as collateral  ( need 5btc to complete a deal but don't want to sell my ltc at the current price )

I'll do this deal at a set interest amount if you use the LTC as collateral. PM me please zach if interested.

I am not going to wait till the end of September on ASIC "companies" to pay your loan investment back.. It is costing you too many transactions.  Currently transferring funds from my Coinbase account on Friday (when I get payed).  I have not done too many transactions on Coinbase so it may take a week for the funds to clear from my US bank account.  

Thanks for the patience.  You will still have my full support with open source mining rigs if ASIC developers stop their greed.

Stay tuned Stunna will be able to lend out again soon guys!

Vox

EDIT

Since this post Yufi - one of the heads of Avalon... has started making the refunds on our investment.. so he claims.. this could still take months to get Stunna's money back... recent price spike in BTC makes it hurt a bit to pay this back out of pocket but I will not trust Avalon to do it.. Money is on it's way through Coinbase. Also the buy I put our money into is full of small developers like myself and we just want to ply with these old chips so likely there will be no refund or profit made from this investment.  So i will repay.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
August 27, 2013, 05:04:29 PM

Hey,

All loans must be public. Also I am waiting on any one of the five loans I have out right now to return before I send out an additional loan.

I was asking you in pm as I was unsure on weather you wanted interest loans on the 0% topic but I am guessing you don't want easy money with 0 risk to you lol

I only sent you a pm to see if it was something you were interested in then I would have posted in this thread 

( I pmed stunna to see if he was interested in a 5BTC loan and I would send 500LTC as collateral  ( need 5btc to complete a deal but don't want to sell my ltc at the current price )

I'll do this deal at a set interest amount if you use the LTC as collateral. PM me please zach if interested.
legendary
ADT developer
August 27, 2013, 05:01:34 PM

Hey,

( I pmed stunna to see if he was interested in a 5BTC loan and I would send 500LTC as collateral  ( need 5btc to complete a deal but don't want to sell my ltc at the current price )

legendary
Primedice.com, Stake.com
August 27, 2013, 03:34:12 PM

Hey,

Since I've just taken a loan because you're not taking any, do you mind that or is it fine if I take one here if I deem it worth it and you're full? (I do 0% interest on requests here)

Yeah of course  Smiley. I'll also still make exceptions for highly trusted members.
Activity: 672
August 27, 2013, 03:21:51 PM

Hey,

Since I've just taken a loan because you're not taking any, do you mind that or is it fine if I take one here if I deem it worth it and you're full? (I do 0% interest on requests here)
legendary
Primedice.com, Stake.com
August 27, 2013, 03:08:14 PM

Hey,

legendary
ADT developer
August 27, 2013, 02:37:40 PM
Activity: 371
August 27, 2013, 12:50:47 PM
Amount requested: 0.2 btc

Purpose: trading on btc-e.com

Ive been on play in the last FTC pump (from 0.00094 to 0.0022), and TRC pump , also is easy to surf the waves in the BTC/USD trading.

i have earned good profits on btc-e in the past but i cashed out all the btcs recently because of monetary needs.

so, i want to try it again.

in one week i want to make 0.1 for me and i will return the 0.2

and my goal is to make 10 BTC with 0.1 BTC in maybe two months or less

no longer need this loan.

As i said in my second post of this topic where i got my loan request rejected.

I needed a small amount of BTC to make my goal of start trading without having any BTC.

So i got the free btc giveaway (0.0025) of the SatoshiCircle bet site in the gambling section days ago and after playing some minutes per day for some days.

i got this.

an almost 100x gain

the deposit address cant be changed, here is the link where there is only the 0.0025 deposit to my account

https://blockchain.info/address/1CqVbiCLUZBLgK4BUjkRJ5NNuHq26wVY9C

good day
August 27, 2013, 03:08:42 AM
It is good to see the 0% interest rate idea is catching on while Stunna has loaned all of his money out to people like me  Smiley

Loan update for bitcoin miner.

Avalon is shipping and it would look as though there will be a mining machine ready to back defaults on loans sometime in October at the latest.  Of course shipping delays are the primary concern and can cause things to change as they have in the past.

If it plays through the month of September and it looks as though ASIC chips simply will not be sent to the open source community.. I will of course pay this loan back out of my own pocket.

Thanks for the patience of everybody involved.  With some luck we could have ourselves a financially stable 0% Christmas!

Maybe everybody willing to hand these loans out can collaborate in this thread and we can all have security from open source mining... while there is still BTC to mine (currently 10 Million BTC of the original 21 Million left).

Regards,

Vox

Activity: 672
August 26, 2013, 09:43:37 AM
Amount requested: 0.2 BTC
Purpose: Purchasing Bitcoin memorabilia - I want to buy four 1g .999 silver Bitcoin memorabilia rounds.
Term: 1 month
Trusted?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=55122 I've done multiple trades and repaid loans before.

This will be repaid with payments that I get from Seal for my signature (0.05 BTC per week), meaning that I will pay 0.05 BTC every Monday (or Tuesday in the case of Seal being late). If Seal stops paying for signatures, I will cover the loan out of my own funds.

If the loan is accepted, please send payment to 1Diamond81T9za2ZDwnY92TpvjXAN9DbWi when available. Thanks.

Since Stunna isn't accepting any laons at the moment, I'd be willing to loan this to you, tell me if you want it. (0% interest).

That would be great.  Smiley

Sent.
af8c3ec0f9d07068c3f48d6982aeab8d7ae4fa284273eb4e34903f88d625c3dd
Pages:
Jump to: