Pages:
Author

Topic: Stupid money - page 3. (Read 1820 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
January 03, 2019, 04:26:46 AM
A minor fall of BTC and stupid money goes panic selling.

Get it into your head:
-unless you have a really really really large investment in  BTC, BTC won't bring you as much profit as the best alts that have not already been too pumped up will
-BTC is not end all of all crypto. It is important but crypto does not depend on it
-crypto will not die, it will grow much much much bigger so stop panicing!
-if you chose good alts, you have nothing to panic for! If you don't trust you chose good alts, you shouldn't have invested in the firyt place
-buy BTC with FIAT!

The average level of education of current investors is quite low, which is why they act rashly. When it appeared, this kind of investors listened to the opinion of a personal consultant.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 21, 2018, 05:28:21 AM
I am glad that there are people who give hope to other investors and believe in cryptocurrency.
It seems to me that to mention "believe in cryptocurrency" is incorrect, since we are talking about technologies and their application/use in modern society and not about some miracle.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 05:23:57 AM
When the price falls, no need to think long about the sale. The longer you think, the more losses you can incur.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 05:21:02 AM
I agree with your opinion, it has been proven, though, the price of BTC falls precisely the altc more and more, by looking for info will help us to benefit
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 21, 2018, 04:54:21 AM
There is sure nothing to panic about,  2018 has witnessed the most number of icos,  including the conversions of many projects to blockchain,  this inadvertently means the blockchain technology has come to stay regardless of the price... Investing in altcoins may be the best line of action as you have said
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 21, 2018, 04:47:10 AM

-BTC is not end all of all crypto. It is important but crypto does not depend on it

Unfortunately, this is not the case. Except for a few altcoins, all the coins are connected to bitcoin. Therefore, the market moves with the bitcoin price.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
December 21, 2018, 04:21:42 AM
We cannot blame them for making panic sale. But when this really happens, you should go for a spin ride. Because when you decide to hold your btc and the dump still continues, you can have total loss on your investment.
Actually it is a risk that it will have to happen if we are involved in the crypto field, whether we want to hold BTTC or sell this should be a risk if there is a loss, usually from people who are impatient and panic fast will happen, but back again is the right of people because he has.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 04:00:36 AM
I am glad that there are people who give hope to other investors and believe in cryptocurrency. Of course, bitcoin will not affect the market so much even if it disappears. It is worth believing in something else
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
December 21, 2018, 03:17:38 AM
Agree with your points and I need to convert my crypto to some stable cryptos earlier, so I can use it later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 21, 2018, 03:15:44 AM
You are right literally I care less about bitcoin because I'm sure in the future another coin will be the top on the list intact in the next 5years to this time all the top 10 coins won't remain in their positions anymore because we will see newer coins having more potential than the old ones
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
December 21, 2018, 02:51:35 AM

Get it into your head:
-unless you have a really really really large investment in  BTC, BTC won't bring you as much profit as the best alts that have not already been too pumped up will
-if you chose good alts, you have nothing to panic for! If you don't trust you chose good alts, you shouldn't have invested in the firyt place
-buy BTC with FIAT!

I think you're wrong about this, Bitcoin is the root of all coins in crypto and also as the core. Bitcoin goes up, down. and so also when Bitcoin goes down. Panic is not a completely wrong thing either, people just try to take safe steps.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
December 21, 2018, 01:55:58 AM
We can also call this as smart money since the whales can cause a dump when they manipulate the price.
They are smart because when they dump, they take profit, and buy the dip.
So, as long as they are here, we can expect a volatility and by holding for long term, we have a chance to witness the moon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 11:57:36 PM

Get it into your head:
-buy BTC with FIAT!

I disagree completely with your second point, most of the coins move or are influenced in a very strong way by bitcoin, as soon as there is a strong movement in bitcoin almost all the coins begin to move in the same direction, bitcoin is not just an important coin, bitcoin is the coin to have and hold and it is the most important coin and without it all the market will disappear.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 10:21:49 PM
perhaps indeed a good thing. but many are juxtaposed does not believe that starts will decline because crypto continues to occur and be reasonable things that go a lot because of the panic. If you want to be selective in choosing the coin and held him in a long time will indeed deliver results, but it's too risky, too if the election analysis was done wrong.
Activity: 462
December 20, 2018, 10:11:40 PM
It is indeed stupid money keep going out of ethereum market. It is absurd for anyone to sell ethereum below $100, it does not worth the value and service that ethereum provides. Ethereum has done well and it should be rightly priced!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
December 20, 2018, 10:04:51 PM
Still the OTC market is booming i think we will have a pretty flat market in 2019 and then again a massive bull run in 2020 as again the btc miner fees halving will be done then.
Activity: 812
December 20, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

Get it into your head:
-buy BTC with FIAT!

I think it was not a minor fall, the entire cryptocurrency has fallen far to the bottom since first quarter of 2018.
They who hold btc will afraid if btc value keep falling in the future, but i think it won't happening.
Bitcoin is the crypto that have a large volume and liquidity, meaning massive peoples using it and it's price won't fall to 0.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
December 20, 2018, 06:45:40 PM
Thank you for your advice. BTC will not die easily. and the future of altcoins will not follow the BTC path. altcoin will have goals for every platform and in the future there will be many staryp with good quality and much demand by many people. it will make crypto always survive and provide benefits to each user
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 06:37:05 PM
Woow you nailed it. Straight to the point and so true. Before investing in any project make good research  so that you will buy the best altcoins and reduce panic as well. Am so happy for this post, thanks .
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 20, 2018, 06:31:02 PM
I really agree with your opinion, sir
This is a very good suggestion, when I look at your post, I will change and will eliminate my panic
and I will always maintain market prices and will not let it dump again
Pages:
Jump to: