Pages:
Author

Topic: Stupid money - page 5. (Read 1820 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 13, 2018, 10:05:37 AM
yes, crypto is not just bitcoin, and bitcoin is not the only crypto. if someday bitcoin finally doesn't go up too, then there are still a lot of altcoins with their good projects and very potential in the market. so don't worry about your investment and crypto future. everything will be fine and crypto will be the greatest history on earth as a digital currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 13, 2018, 02:22:38 AM
You are expected to console people even if you wanna advise it should be in a gentle way so it would attract at least. Minor fall, did you just say? You are confused, I must confess. Funny enough, BTC is not only crypto affected with the DIP. It’s a generally something which no altcoin seems to be free from. Try to get you fact and don’t post just to get attention next time.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 02:18:08 AM
I also believe in the BTC, but during this year cryptoassets have fallen significantly in price, so for some people this seems to be the end. Your statement is true if you invest only what can afford to lose, then you can safely look at temporary losses.

Yes, the current panic has covered most of the crypto market and especially the bitcoin is so bad, it makes people anxious and waiting to sell their pennies. But that I follow is a stupid thing, or I can say they are giving away their money, I can not understand Huh
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
December 13, 2018, 02:10:49 AM
you have a good research about it buddy, but i think its natural for mostly crypto player to get panic when their asset fall down hard and got a big loss from that, but someday crypro surely will recover, even with or without btc recovery, just like you say.
Activity: 253
December 13, 2018, 02:08:00 AM
I see cryptocurrencies as a full-fledged market that functions incredibly cool and works as a separate mechanism. If bitcoin disappears, other cryptocurrencies will soar and Ethereum will likely be the absolute leader
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 12, 2018, 03:42:30 PM
In my opinion, there is a lot of stupid money in crypto - an year ago, nothing worked either, but people bought cryptocurrencies like crazy. Now nothing has changed, again nothing works, and people sell in panic. I don't see the logic in the behavior of people, just herd instinct.

Don't try to understand the logic. In this huge market, there're 5-7 % of intelligent and smart people. Others just believe in rumors and are ruled by their fear and greed! It's a pity, but I don't see the way out!
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 05:20:52 PM
Very warped ideology and advice from an emotional investor or trader. Best advise for anyone is to always plan a good entry and exit strategy to win the market. It is actually very difficult to win with such mindset. Yes, crypto is here to stay but can you bear looking at your investment draining in value daily while hoping for a return
Activity: 728
December 11, 2018, 04:48:46 PM
I also believe in the BTC, but during this year cryptoassets have fallen significantly in price, so for some people this seems to be the end. Your statement is true if you invest only what can afford to lose, then you can safely look at temporary losses.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 04:37:02 PM
the influence of the btc is indeed big, so that the owners of btc or eth are confused about selling at a low price, but I still buy even a little.
which makes a lot of people confused about choosing good atlcoin is one of the obstacles, especially many ICO projects that have not been reached by softcaps and even scams, do you think this is the case?
Activity: 350
December 09, 2018, 07:26:43 AM
Like whether you knew what was going to happen in a few months. But people obviously did not listen to your advice and sold a lot of cryptocurrency. I believe that we will rise and HOLD cryptocurrency on your wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 07, 2018, 06:00:56 PM
this is an unstable market, in principle it is expected, but do not panic, you need to wait for high prices for coins
Activity: 378
December 07, 2018, 05:53:08 PM
A minor fall of BTC and stupid money goes panic selling.

Get it into your head:
-unless you have a really really really large investment in  BTC, BTC won't bring you as much profit as the best alts that have not already been too pumped up will
-BTC is not end all of all crypto. It is important but crypto does not depend on it
-crypto will not die, it will grow much much much bigger so stop panicing!
-if you chose good alts, you have nothing to panic for! If you don't trust you chose good alts, you shouldn't have invested in the firyt place
-buy BTC with FIAT!

Say this to those people who had wasted $100-200 for good alts which fell tenfold, and now they have 7-12 thousand USD instead of a pile of money! It's easy to say when you're just an observer)
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 02:49:09 AM
In my opinion, there is a lot of stupid money in crypto - an year ago, nothing worked either, but people bought cryptocurrencies like crazy. Now nothing has changed, again nothing works, and people sell in panic. I don't see the logic in the behavior of people, just herd instinct.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 07, 2018, 02:46:16 AM
the best step we can do now is to hold FIAT, because the market is down,
and it doesn't rule out that by the end of 2018 the market will go down too far, but the upside is we hold FIAT, and this is the best way to invest and wait for the bull market,
so actually there is no stupid money, especially if we hold fiat.

How can you hold fiat if youre investment is on the alts and selling off for fiat is a big loss? Maybe for those who have great profit from last year bull run is the time to get back their shares and start to pulled of the market so it could be back again to normal. I can see more dip sso better to watch out.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
December 07, 2018, 02:28:40 AM
-unless you have a really really really large investment in  BTC, BTC won't bring you as much profit as the best alts that have not already been too pumped up will
This I definitely agree. The best way to gain profits or increase your BTC is investing in good alts.

-if you chose good alts, you have nothing to panic for! If you don't trust you chose good alts, you shouldn't have invested in the firyt place
They probably trust the alts they bought. The panic was probably due to them buying alts at a high price with all (or most) their funds. 
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 01:39:24 AM
I agree with this. Bitcoin will not multiply your investment several times, as did the altcoins. But this is a very reliable coin, by investing in which you can not be afraid for the loss of investments.
Activity: 1022
December 07, 2018, 01:27:52 AM
as developer works on preparedness to begins with chance as referring use with goods on deliverance that
more to work on spares with chance as disputing challenge with the table of exchange on finance with the altcoin busniess of archipelago

and gains with the nominal as investors to manage of decision on increments with the nano and micro level of moderation.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 07, 2018, 12:36:08 AM
the best step we can do now is to hold FIAT, because the market is down,
and it doesn't rule out that by the end of 2018 the market will go down too far, but the upside is we hold FIAT, and this is the best way to invest and wait for the bull market,
so actually there is no stupid money, especially if we hold fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
December 07, 2018, 12:20:33 AM
-BTC is not end all of all crypto. It is important but crypto does not depend on it

At least you have often seen for a long time, every bitcoin price falls and rises so the crypto market will follow its movements, yes BTC will not end all crypto markets, but if the crypto market is always like this then it seems that BTC will continue to move the market.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
December 06, 2018, 11:41:57 PM
another bloodbath for crypto, cant say it is over till its over. just remember it was all started less than a cents before. Market will soon see its another peak I guess. I speculate as what I experience before.
Pages:
Jump to: