Pages:
Author

Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty - page 5. (Read 6139 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
December 14, 2019, 01:14:46 PM
^ Stupidity: stupid in making decisions and stupid because of laziness. Average poor people are lazy in changing their lifestyle and mindset.

I don't believe poverty is a destiny because millions of billionaires come from poor families at a young age. just, for example, Jeff Bezos who was only a Burger worker at a young age. poverty and wealth is a choice!  even if you cannot afford to be rich at least you must be able not to be very poor.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
December 14, 2019, 12:12:50 PM
The answer is partially yes because stupid people can make inherit money/properties/assets or win a lottery but there are 99% chances that the money shall soon leave them or they shall soon loose all the money to the wiser  folks.

Nowadays, a large majority of the billionaires are those who inherited their wealth. Examples range from Mohammad bin Salman of Saudi Arabia and Gina Reinhart of Australia to the current president of the United States (Donald Trump). A few such as Mark Zuckerberg and Sergey Brin have managed to make a fortune for themselves. But the number of such individuals are not increasing.
Rich people in today’s world are usually the ones who have inherited wealth from their ancestors and few of them you have mentioned already. Self made billionaires are also great in number like CEO of facebook, CEO of Amazon etc. the reason why we don’t see more successful people now a day is that the competition has increased to maniac level. Those who have ideas don’t have resources usually.

Yes, it means that those who worked hard for the success are those who are becoming more rich, just like those who are into sports, they are more rich rather than those who are in professional field, anyway, it really depends on the person how he's hungers to become successful, and what strategy he will do but usually those who are earning now are those who have different ideas.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
December 14, 2019, 08:48:53 AM
The answer is partially yes because stupid people can make inherit money/properties/assets or win a lottery but there are 99% chances that the money shall soon leave them or they shall soon loose all the money to the wiser  folks.

Nowadays, a large majority of the billionaires are those who inherited their wealth. Examples range from Mohammad bin Salman of Saudi Arabia and Gina Reinhart of Australia to the current president of the United States (Donald Trump). A few such as Mark Zuckerberg and Sergey Brin have managed to make a fortune for themselves. But the number of such individuals are not increasing.

Yes, only a few make it to the top. But there several young who are innovative and you can see their enthusiasm to succeed. I hope that the government of any country will continue to mould the young minds and support as possible to give these young a break to succeed.

Do you mean "mold"? Yeah, right. If only such government exist, but the reality is they don't. They will show that they care at first but after that they're on their own. It's very stupid actually, why, because the minimum requirement of a decent office job is 2-years of experince, and the ones that are applying are fresh grads. Even if such people have the skills to do the job they would prefer those who have said " experience ". I am shaking my head from these companies and government establishments.

And let's not talk about hierarchy, age is all that matters, even if you're skilled and competent they will shut you down if you stood up. You would even have to kiss their asses just to get promoted. What a joke this society we're living in.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 14, 2019, 06:27:38 AM

Yes, only a few make it to the top. But there several young who are innovative and you can see their enthusiasm to succeed. I hope that the government of any country will continue to mould the young minds and support as possible to give these young a break to succeed.
Yes, the government should support that young generation who wants to make their future even brighter with crypto coins. Poor people need money to invest but when they invest at the wrong time it makes them pay only buy no profit. Better keep gates of investment open and available for people of a country so they will rock their investment profitably.
Activity: 887
December 14, 2019, 04:26:50 AM

Rich people in today’s world are usually the ones who have inherited wealth from their ancestors and few of them you have mentioned already. Self made billionaires are also great in number like CEO of facebook, CEO of Amazon etc. the reason why we don’t see more successful people now a day is that the competition has increased to maniac level. Those who have ideas don’t have resources usually.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
December 13, 2019, 11:31:10 AM
In my own opinion, being stupid will not tell you who are you and makes you poor because being stupid can also help you to develop yourself much further than anyone else. I believe the things that makes people poor and increase the numbers of poverty is because they didn't try to aim for success that they just sit there and do nothing, just waiting for a blessing to come.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
December 13, 2019, 10:59:31 AM
stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
So do you mean that you are rich and you are not stupid? Put yourself on your topic as well. I don't think that the poor are stupid, being stupid is not depend on the status of a person. Even rich people are being stupid. Sometimes luck makes people rich, so I don't think all rich are not stupid too.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
December 13, 2019, 08:39:59 AM

December 13, 2019, 06:32:35 AM

What I consider stupid are spoiled brats. They didn't realize the real valueof money. They only know how to spend. That's why whenever the head of the family passes away, most of the time they inherit their riches but have no idea how to manage it, to preserve their status. But I don't think relatives of that family would just let it slide, that's why sometimes they take over. That's when a big reality check happen to these spoiled brats, they will realize it when it's already late.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 12, 2019, 04:20:41 PM
I remember a story where a building worker won lottery and then after a year he was again working at the same building as a worker. I say he is definitely stupid because even after the stars shined on him, he lost everything again with his stupidity by not thinking it through.
This is really sad if God has given her a chance to change her life but because of her false thinking, she lost the opportunity to make more money with her money. So this kind of activity is actually a stupidity but it’s not good to call all poor as stupid, I have heard that dying poor is surely your mistake but coming in the world poor is not your fault so try to change your life whenever you get chance for it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 12, 2019, 10:55:38 AM

December 12, 2019, 10:23:17 AM

No, I don't agree to this because certain people who are not stupid have made money yet they lost it not because of being student but because they are not lucky. Being lucky too is a determinant factor to being rich and sustaining it in certain cases.

I am also aligned with the statement of tinyteapot. Wiser folks (or should I say "rich" folks) will take advantage of this and lead the people who gain a fortune to spend their money, not save them. But there are smart people who are born from poor folks (this can also be applied to rich folks as well but the vice-versa), so if ever these smart people gain a fortune they would be wise on how they will use their money.

Luck you say(?), I don't believe in such things. It is all about probability, every chance of failure or success depends on the probability that will depend on how you perform, but most of the time it's all just coincidences.

Do you honestly think "rich" folks gain their money because of some luck? You don't even know what they've been thru, I'm pretty sure they worked their asses off just to get where they are right now, and the "luck" you've been mentioning is just one of the excuses of folks who don't want to work hard because they are lazy and just want to earn "easy money".
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
December 12, 2019, 09:44:35 AM

No, I don't agree to this because certain people who are not stupid have made money yet they lost it not because of being student but because they are not lucky. Being lucky too is a determinant factor to being rich and sustaining it in certain cases.

Yes, let's all remind ourselves too that the earth is round too, so there are people who are truly rich now but when you downgraded a person and you are doing wrong things always, let's remember that there is a karma that will lead you to become poor if you will continue to 'scam'  people, if you will continue to take advantage of those people who doesn't know well.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 12, 2019, 07:25:56 AM

Firstly, I support tinyteapot statement and to escape poverty or making the best use of every chances ones need to be wise and so calculating. Erik Finann was wise when heard of bitcoin and invested his intuition money which is what make him a millionaire today.
gantez, you simply don't understand the truth behind the toic of this thread because been a student doesn't mean someone won't be stupid and the last time I checked stupid mean lack of common sense. Mind you, you and I are once stupid for ignore bitcoin when we heard of it at the early stage.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 12, 2019, 05:43:07 AM

I totally agree with this, because how can you possibly manage your wealth when you are stupid? everyone will take the opportunity from you and leave you alone. In my country, we have the saying "Seek knowledge to the land of China" which means, we have to study to the highest level and be smart so we can avoid poverty.

You forgot the power of wealth that you can be able to go to a good school, you can do home school too who can teach you with everything, so let's not close the door with this kind of chances, when we have money, we can do the possible things ( if ever) but, yeah in real life, those who has a good knowledge has more advantage over stupid person who doesn't know how to think well in every situation.

Well stupidity doesn't alwats equate to lack of knowledge. Many smart people can act stupid a lot of times. It be because of belief, indoctrination, culture, etc. Not all people who can think logically act on it. There will be those who will put common sense aside in favor of something that's based on emotion. A lot of rich people are like that.
Activity: 770
December 11, 2019, 12:33:15 PM

I totally agree with this, because how can you possibly manage your wealth when you are stupid? everyone will take the opportunity from you and leave you alone. In my country, we have the saying "Seek knowledge to the land of China" which means, we have to study to the highest level and be smart so we can avoid poverty.

You forgot the power of wealth that you can be able to go to a good school, you can do home school too who can teach you with everything, so let's not close the door with this kind of chances, when we have money, we can do the possible things ( if ever) but, yeah in real life, those who has a good knowledge has more advantage over stupid person who doesn't know how to think well in every situation.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
December 11, 2019, 11:23:59 AM
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin

I totally agree with this.. because how can you possibly manage your wealth when you are stupid?  everyone will take the opportunity from you and leave you alone.  In my country, we have the saying "Seek knowledge to the land of China" which means, we have to study to the highest level and be smart so we can avoid poverty.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
December 10, 2019, 12:11:46 PM
basically everyone has to be guided to school in order to have intelligent thinking, but there are times when people who have gone to school but are still stupid maybe that has become his destiny.  but not all fools will experience poverty, like People in my Country he is fairly stupid, who is currently a motivator for many people, because of his determination and enthusiasm he always tried to be an entrepreneur.  and finally the dream came true and in the end smart people work for him.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 10, 2019, 11:18:29 AM
There are cases where poverty among people it's not up to them... Also you have to keep in mind weakness, not every human is able and strong enough to face the problems. Stupidity might be a reason of poverty, but it's definitely the main one
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 10, 2019, 11:16:28 AM
I remember a story where a building worker won lottery and then after a year he was again working at the same building as a worker. I say he is definitely stupid because even after the stars shined on him, he lost everything again with his stupidity by not thinking it through.
Pages:
Jump to: