Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀SUB1X - LOWEST SUPPLY MASTERNODE - ZEROCOIN - DECENTRALISED RESOURCE CENTRE🚀 - page 5. (Read 17990 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
How much do you pay for vps with ipv6 and where? I have 4 sub1x MN and it would be nice to install all on one vps. Are there any instructions for multiple MN on one vps?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
i installed all my sub1x MN on same vps with ipv6, it's working fine and it's more economic
Activity: 67
Cool, good luck deva, want to see this soon on poloniex
Activity: 54
I have been watching this project for a long time. The project is good and promising. A team of professionals is working. I want to wish you good luck and development.
Activity: 19
this coin going to in top list. if you wanna then you can trading this coin.
Activity: 27
need more support in this discord server. so join us and earn some money. good luck!
Activity: 53
it's looking like too good for activity. you are can join now.
I am too glad, when i see the SUB1X price, and well exchange well price, so i think you also exited when saw the everything.
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
looking at the price and volume on CB. How long since it was listed?
Do u have a discord channel?
this SUB1X is very powerful community and foundation.they works hard for the progress of this project. I really really like this project and I am looking forward for more good news of  SUB1X platform.
this is a good of one discord server. if you wanna then you go to trading.. this coin, i will support you be cause this coin is already listed on cryptobrige that's why i support you.!
i can't explain you be cause this coin price is to bight, just love like to me. join this discord server and visiting everything, i think than you like to this server. good luck!
if you wanna then you can join this discord server, they has very well exchange, and very bight price this coin. i think it is enough for you!
this server activity is now normal but i think it's going to better activity. that's why i support them. good luck!
Activity: 63
I have seen and joined
SUB1X provides evidence not just a promise, and will become a reality both in the future and in the future.
I will also encourage you even if only limited to members, go forward SUB1X
Activity: 9
Team active? I don't think so. Nobody talks on Telegram channel, code has not been updated since may and every new month we have a new announcement here.

Can you give me more information?

Go on discord, they are more active there. Fast response and always there to help.
Activity: 20
SUB1X has a strong community and FOUNDATION. The dev's works hard for the progress of this project. They have also lots of bounties that can earn SUB1X coin by doing some easy task. I really really like this project and I am looking forward for more good news of  SUB1X platform.
if you want, then you can trading.. this coin. i will support you. good luck!
I am sawing to many days this project but i am not response anything. but now, have been watching this project for a long time. The project is good and promising. A team of professionals is working.
many people saying.... this server not active and no update telegram and twitter. i think you are right for something twitter and telegram no has update, but you are wrong this way, they are too active in this discord server. if you need any suggestion then knock to discord server.
i think your problem is solve. thank you for your attention.
Pages:
Jump to: