Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀SUB1X - LOWEST SUPPLY MASTERNODE - ZEROCOIN - DECENTRALISED RESOURCE CENTRE🚀 - page 7. (Read 17990 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Really good project imo. Team is really cool! Got some issue for a tx on CB and TheWatchers supported me immediately on discord.
Waiting for next bull run to see sub1X going high!
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
I updated my old wallet (Mac OS) last week to 1.3.4.0
Unfortunately, the wallet crashes but always. I never get in.
Does anybody have the same problem?

I have helped a few users resolve their problems, but not on Mac. What error are you getting?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Whitepaper is available here:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393362612081000449/472758626281455626/SUB1X_Whitepaper.pdf

it clearly lays out a vision for the coin, and there is not a lot of 'filler' in the document as you find in other whitepapers.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
I updated my old wallet (Mac OS) last week to 1.3.4.0
Unfortunately, the wallet crashes but always. I never get in.
Does anybody have the same problem?
Of course, we will be happy to answer whatever questions you have!
Activity: 13
This is the first Coin i found interested in after 2 months, i worked offline and didn't looking for new token to invest.
I spent 2 days to research every thing about it. It really take a lot of time of me. But i think, its worth when take a look in to its advantage.
But 2 days seem not enough to fully understand about it. Can i ask more here?
The development team is solid, and you can see that right from what is being done on the Github. Most coins have just one developer and minimal information at their Github. That is not the case with SUB1X.

Whitepaper is available here:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393362612081000449/472758626281455626/SUB1X_Whitepaper.pdf

it clearly lays out a vision for the coin, and there is not a lot of 'filler' in the document as you find in other whitepapers.
Activity: 21
I have been watching this project for a long time. The project is good and promising. A team of professionals is working. I want to wish you good luck and development.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.
Yes, in fact the Github for SUB1X contains a ton of information on the coin, as well as governance proposals. It's a great resource (along with Discord) for those interested in finding out more about this high potential coin.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
Have a few masternodes and  never sold a coin. Its a good coin with good team. They are very active on discord and very helpful. Premium club? What does that mean?

you can read more about the premium portal on github
https://github.com/SuB1X-Coin/proposals/issues/5
Activity: 9
Have a few masternodes and  never sold a coin. Its a good coin with good team. They are very active on discord and very helpful. Premium club? What does that mean?
Good that you kept them. There is a Premium Club under development as well for masternode holders, which is a few months out yet. This should provide some interesting benefits.
Activity: 164
russian translation reserved
One of the other great things about Sub1X is the governance system, which allows masternode owners to vote on the direction of the coin's development, as well as for marketing and other elements important to the coin's continued growth.
Activity: 16
Never sold mine , nice to see this new topic
Activity: 2
Yes, this coin has gone through a lot of things, but devs still working good on it for the premium club and the masternode governance with voting to masternode owners is just awesome and really easy to use.! Keep it up!
Great point, and it makes it an easy coin with which to acquire a masternode. You are able to buy only part of what is needed, and then you can stake your way to the rest  Smiley

One of the other great things about Sub1X is the governance system, which allows masternode owners to vote on the direction of the coin's development, as well as for marketing and other elements important to the coin's continued growth.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
I've been following this coin since the beginning and, despite some troubles on the road, I think it's finding it's place on the crypto world, with such small low supply and interesting features. I keep accumulating and running masternodes!

Same here. As I recall this coin went through quite a bit, but it has survived. And it still has the lowest coin requirement (20) of any masternode, by far  Smiley
Agreed, the Discord community is very active, which is one of the reasons this coin looks good for the future. The development team is also highly engaged, which is important in this era where so many coins start fast and end up failing because of lack of development support.
Pages:
Jump to: