Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀SUB1X - LOWEST SUPPLY MASTERNODE - ZEROCOIN - DECENTRALISED RESOURCE CENTRE🚀 - page 6. (Read 17990 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Team active? I don't think so. Nobody talks on Telegram channel, code has not been updated since may and every new month we have a new announcement here.

Can you give me more information?
it looks like this project is no longer developed and there are no updates,
I also saw twitter, telegram and the website had no updates
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
they has many people in this server. and they are trying to make a better server. they has also many active member. so i think this is a good project server.
Activity: 19
After a month then i found interested project, i worked offline and didn't looking for new token to invest.
I spent 2 days to research every thing about it.
Activity: 36
Thank you for bringing the community a nice project
Activity: 49
I think it isca great project in these some months.. And i yhink this coin's price will be very satisfactor..  Because the developers are doing better work thn other.. And work policy is smart.. So a um supporting this project from my heart... Thank you...   
Activity: 27
Of course, we will be  happy  be cause they have very well exchange, name is cryptobrige, i love this exchange. this project very bight.
this coin is awesome i am so exited  when i see the price. i think you will be.
I have been watching this project for a long time. The project is good and promising. A team of professionals is working. I want to wish you good luck and development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Team active? I don't think so. Nobody talks on Telegram channel, code has not been updated since may and every new month we have a new announcement here.

Can you give me more information?
Activity: 9
If you ask me, this is the best MN coin out there, we just need to wait for the next bull run.

Can you explain to us why?

Very active team,  always there to help, lowest supply coin with only 20 coins for MN. Price per coin was 100$ before this bear market, so if we see bull run and price go to half of that it's a win.
brand new
Activity: 0
Great value of this coin!!
I see that in CB!!
Hopefully price going to moon!!
Thanks For this contest...
copper member
Activity: 31
RocketBounty - attracting & involving!
Hi! 
we are the project RocketBounty and we are able to attract thousands of users to your ICO (we guarantee at least 40k of users, not bots!). We are ready to offer the 'smart' airdrop, automatized bounty-bot and other services.
our web-site: https://rocketbounty.io/

in case if you are interested in our collaboration please feel free to contact us:
@RocketBountySales
[email protected]

If you ask me, this is the best MN coin out there, we just need to wait for the next bull run.

Can you explain to us why?
It's a good thing to see that this project is alive and moving forward.
Activity: 85
Today i saw it this coin on discord channels. Intersting ptoject. lol. 20 coins neded for masternode and low supply. Realy interesting project.
copper member
Activity: 11
I updated my old wallet (Mac OS) last week to 1.3.4.0
Unfortunately, the wallet crashes but always. I never get in.
Does anybody have the same problem?

I have helped a few users resolve their problems, but not on Mac. What error are you getting?

I receive the following error message:

Thread 7 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit)

I do not know if the wallet is broken. Maybe I should re-download the wallet and reinstall. Has anyone had similar problems with the wallet?

Reinstall and reindex the wallet. If the issue still persists, let me know on Discord (willdono).

I have helped a few users resolve their problems, but not on Mac. What error are you getting?

I do not know if the wallet is broken. Maybe I should re-download the wallet and reinstall. Has anyone had similar problems with the wallet?

You probably installed the 32bit win, but your old win are 64bit. 32bit win can't read 64 bit program. Your wallet isn't lost, you just need 64 bit version of the win.
I understand this is Really good project. They are Team is really cool! And really too fast. TheWatchers supported me immediately on discord.
Waiting for next bull run to see sub1X going high!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

Pages:
Jump to: