Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 3. (Read 72542 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hi, I put my SUB in MEW before February 15th but I did not have any airdrops, can you explain why? thank you

Because Shitstratum is a shit company that can't even figure out how to do airdrops properly.
Btw, why would you wanna get sub airdrops? Weren't you aware of all those dilema? Now I'm afraid you've lost much much much more than you would have gained with their airdrop, and you haven't received that airdrop either.  Grin

Sad days for crypto.

(Go ahead you fucking retard bitcointalk admin and delete my comment like you have done 10 times before. Simply because I'm telling the truth.)

pity .. we talked very well about this coin !! I thought the organization was better
Activity: 15
Hi, I put my SUB in MEW before February 15th but I did not have any airdrops, can you explain why? thank you

Because Shitstratum is a shit company that can't even figure out how to do airdrops properly.
Btw, why would you wanna get sub airdrops? Weren't you aware of all those dilema? Now I'm afraid you've lost much much much more than you would have gained with their airdrop, and you haven't received that airdrop either.  Grin

Sad days for crypto.

(Go ahead you fucking retard bitcointalk admin and delete my comment like you have done 10 times before. Simply because I'm telling the truth.)
Activity: 182
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
.... 2019 - some developers leaving the boat - > full implosion - > without a product people realize there is no project and move to telegraph project  0.05$ - > 0$ 

save this post for later, i will be silent for next 3-6 months

[/quote]

missed the price for SUB, i didn't expect the drop in all crypto, but i predicted that jan 2019 will be full implosion Tongue one month wrong.

look fast for the rats leaving the ship in next 30 days
[/quote]

Guys don't panic. I mean, imagine what will happen if you take from the equasion the price of this token. What will happen with the project ? Imaginne it goes to 0$ , are they going to stop all activity ? Are they (the subteam) getting paid (salary) from the price of the token ?
Bottom line, the real economy should not be confused with the market price or who list what. There is plenty of start up projects that are listed nowhere or do nothing with crypto . It does not means they are all going to die . Yes most of them but not all !
Activity: 7
That's perfect dip. I bought yesterday more, looking for 2.30$. Just double will be enough, but potential to be $1b in December is still existing. They need more really useful USE cases.

i`m really curious how long can they hold people around without a product Smiley or better to say, without a public product.

my estimation is
- that in march - April an alpha will be presented in a similar way as of December demo -  just images with maybe a different graphics  2-3$ (fast raise)
- 2 months "working" 1-2$ (drop)
- June - July  - "small public" beta with selected people that might be only friends or groupies ( +NDAs) 4-5$
- 2 months "testing the beta" (September)  5-7$
- 2 delayed months "working for a full public beta" (October-November) 3-5$
- 2 months "opening soon, we are there guys, no need for public beta we launch the stuff soon (going to December) 5-10$
- January 2019 - some developers leaving the boat - > full implosion - > without a product people realize there is no project and move to telegraph project  0.05$ - > 0$ 

save this post for later, i will be silent for next 3-6 months

missed the price for SUB, i didn't expect the drop in all crypto, but i predicted that jan 2019 will be full implosion Tongue one month wrong.

look fast for the rats leaving the ship in next 30 days
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
I told you substratum will be delisted from binance. I told you this 11 months ago. I told you so. I did tell you so. Because I can smell scam from a mile away. And substratum smelled worse than a rotten fish.

Well done for predicting this outcome. The crypto space needs cleansing from the pointless and dying projects.
Activity: 15
I told you substratum will be delisted from binance. I told you this 11 months ago. I told you so. I did tell you so. Because I can smell scam from a mile away. And substratum smelled worse than a rotten fish.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
I think that also as dapps and other applicable uses develop on open source code, the need for the SUB network will grow organically. There are probably other ways that the SUB token is used by users on the network.
Activity: 621
Where are the tokens paid to the peopple who run nodes? And how much are these tokens available?
Activity: 21
hi why is substratum frozen in hitbtc?  cannot trade and move coins?   

when this will be fixed?

anytime soon?
Activity: 420
29 January 2019
Substratum (SUB)
Monthly Meetup - SUBLOCC
Substratum Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Meetup.

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Substratum+%28SUB%29&SortBy=0
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
SubstratumNode Update January 2019: Full Decentralization, TNT Test Framework, New Release!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbs-aR2Uuuo&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Is there a discord or something? I have bought some Substratums some time ago and I want to update myself whats going on. Wink
Where can I find infos for swap?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Bulk of ETH has been moved to new Smart Contract wallet and the Token Swap will begin shortly!
https://twitter.com/SubstratumNet/status/1074700473750441986
Activity: 406
The substratum network itself will be routed through substratum nodes once it is launched. Once the network is alive, it does not belong to a single person or company. As long as there is at least one other node in the world, it can never be shut down completely by itself.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Are there any plans to make Substratum open-source? That's much more in the spirit of crypto and would build stronger support for the project

Also none of the links in the ANN post work
Activity: 364
Founder Interview with Justin Tabb of Substratum on ALtcoin Magazine!

If you enjoyed the article, and want to help Substratum give the article 50 claps, and share it with your crypto friends!

https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/founder-interview-with-justin-tabb-from-substratum-d0ecc265ab64
Pages:
Jump to: