Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 7. (Read 72542 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Can I create a DApp for substratum-based email hosting? Would it work with the existing infrastructure?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Today, he is little known, but years will pass and books will be written about his biography...
https://snag.gy/JkIm5j.jpg
Next weekend, founder and CEO Justin Tabb will give a Keynote presentation at Digital Currency Con in Park City, Utah!!!
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
wallet address is public anyone one can see that what they will do with public address
Activity: 36
Justin is a good speaker, I do not know how good he is in programming, but he is very good at telling people about his product. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9JQx1uWGE
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
A while ago we got the news SUB is going to have a new smart contract and that the update will be carried out with Binance and other exchanges
It has not been updated yet, haven't seen announcement from SUB or binance. nothing has been affected we can deposit,withdraw or trade on binance without any problems.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
A while ago we got the news SUB is going to have a new smart contract and that the update will be carried out with Binance and other exchanges
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I like the idea behind the project, and I think it'll be huge if it's adopted, I'd like to know if there's any information about when the network might be available?
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
How much do you estimate the initial and future costs of decentralized Internet usage? Maybe like 1 SUB per 5GB?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
If Articles 11 and 13 are adopted, we must invent a platform for sharing illegal memes. Can substratum do that?
Activity: 706
How will substratum adjust the sub payout based on most regions with limited internet supply in the world?
Activity: 15

For your viewing pleasure:

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004736611

You still wanna HODL you fcking morons?  Grin
And by the way, there is no way to fix the issue. ERC20 Smart contracts are IMMUTABLE.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 30
I am trying to accumulate as much as SUBS as i can . Little down in value but lets see whats the future.. Good luck to them project though .
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
We'll need to get real figures once everything is implemented... since the node can apparently run on a R-Pi, any dedicated server, and most VPS are likely to be overkill in terms of computing power / specs - so it's value will depend on how much you want to contribute to supporting the network, or if you have any other use for the server online.
Activity: 15
Two types of people in cryptoland:
1. Double digit IQ cryptotards who can only do one thing. HODL.
2. Genius whales who know how to shove it up cryptotards'.

Everyone else has left the boat, you morons are still hodling.
Activity: 706
I still believe the early days of Substratum Node in production will be like btc mining. Early adopters may have greater advantage.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
The best strategy to be wealthy is to accumulate as many Subs as you can, especially during the dips, and hodl.
never buy something thats in a downtrend. basic stuff.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
when i see Sub price drops because it is cheaper to buy for more coins since my goal is at least 1-2 years hodl.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The best strategy to be wealthy is to accumulate as many Subs as you can, especially during the dips, and hodl.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
LIVESTREAM Update 6.21.18 -  CryptoPay partners with 8th largest non-profit in the USA for cryptocurrency processing services and much more...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A9b884Vylk&feature=youtu.be
Pages:
Jump to: