Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 5. (Read 72542 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This will back up the above comment.  It might turn out to be nothing but if you've got Substratum I'd do some investigating.

Substratum is doing another ICO :

They haven't released any product that promises what they are doing. They're doing a 2nd ICO for a new product for an exchange now in October, before they release any decentralized internet product and will have NEW token alongside SUB.

They have been spending more of there ethereum than they ever have. they first said they will decentralize the internet, now they are making a crypto payment tool and now raising an ICO for a new exchange yet do not accept their 1st token "sub" for it. Only BTC and ETH.

Not only that, they are making a NEW token called AMPX. This is starting to feel like ponzi scheme after 1 year and have taken thousands of investors for a ride without any promises fulfilled.

https://decrypto.net/2018/08/substratum-is-losing-vision-focus/

right or not you said I didn't know it either. maybe this is new information for me about this platform, I hope there is clarification from this platform so as not to cause noise. the user or investor hopes for this clarification soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
This will back up the above comment.  It might turn out to be nothing but if you've got Substratum I'd do some investigating.

Substratum is doing another ICO :

They haven't released any product that promises what they are doing. They're doing a 2nd ICO for a new product for an exchange now in October, before they release any decentralized internet product and will have NEW token alongside SUB.

They have been spending more of there ethereum than they ever have. they first said they will decentralize the internet, now they are making a crypto payment tool and now raising an ICO for a new exchange yet do not accept their 1st token "sub" for it. Only BTC and ETH.

Not only that, they are making a NEW token called AMPX. This is starting to feel like ponzi scheme after 1 year and have taken thousands of investors for a ride without any promises fulfilled.

https://decrypto.net/2018/08/substratum-is-losing-vision-focus/
F2b
Activity: 2095
Merit: 897
RED FLAG

These are NOT FUD, these are FACTS.

If you invested in Substratum, or if you are interested in it, I strongly advise you to have a look at this thread: Substratum is scam vaporware.

There are a lot of red flags and more and more people are believing that this project is a SCAM.

I just wanted to inform people on the official thread.

Edit :
In this thread :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/substratum-ico-august-7-september-7-pre-sale-with-bonuses-available-now-2054963 (edit: got deleted)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49894196

Other threads:
Substratum ICO Scam
SHIFT vs Substratum - battle to decentralize the web
Substratum SCAM

On Reddit:
A letter to the Substratum Team *URGENT
Substratum is doing a second ICO after 1 year and starting to look like a major scam
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Is SubstratumNode/Host Still Important to Us? Quick Update from Singapore from Substratum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi8hTyvjjLQ&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Great, today the Sustratum has risen more than 18%, hopefully prices continue to rise so that the end of the year can repeat the highest price position that has ever occurred $ 2.95, maybe many are pessimistic but the crypto world is always full of surprises.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Consider the Substratum as a company with multiple projects for the next few years. Decentralization takes multiple steps.So i keep thinking, isnt substratum more like internettraffic obfuscation instead of decentralising the internet. Since websites still run on servers?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Substratum Node 0.3.4 & 0.3.5 RELEASED! 0.4.0 Coming Soon! Product 3 Announcement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QwJgF8aqa8&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 98
Artificial Intelligence is used to find the best suiting node to provide the content as fast as possible. The team is relatively small and there aren't many developers listed there. However, the members are very experienced and were working with companies such as Apple, Facebook or HP.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
There is no other way for the price as to go up when there is enough volume and buy orders. In this market conditions, this is just impossible. More money, investors and buzz is needed around the crypto market. We need a market cap of 400B for the price to go up and form a bullish trend. If such a coin as a Substratum cost only 12 cents then this is the real value in this bear market. I will not call this deep only a flatline. Almost all altcoin lost 90% of the value despite development and good news in last months.
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
eagerly waiting for v0.4 Cheesy
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
I would say just check out the SUB white paper and Maidsafe white paper. Right me if I’m wrong but maidsafe handles DNS very differently for one example. The safe DNS lets you register a public area ID which is tied to your site. If I’m not mistaken again you could just then point a CNAME record to the www.service-Id but haven’t tried this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
We begin to see the scarcity of Sub, since most investors are long term holder, who have bought and continue to accumulate during the dips.  Number of wallet holders also increase daily.
Activity: 15
All comment in this section are " once this, when that". You fucking cryptotards are clearly not in touch with reality.  Grin
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
When ether was launched in August 2015 the initial price on CMC was 2.83 USD. One year from that time in Aug 2016 the price was 10.88 that is about 4x increase. SUB after lauch price was 0.06 cents and one year from the launch it increased 4x to 0.24 cents. What happened after the mass adoption of ether?
Activity: 111
Once this becomes a fully functioning product, it'll be huge. Visualize the best parts of Tor and the best elements of VPN combined in to one, more secure product that is free or even pays you. Plus the value of Cryptopay and how Justin has described SUB token acting similar to how BNB functions on Binance.
Someone utilizing the network to cause a ddos assault? Once 0.5.0 launches, we'll have monetization. This feature was built to ensure ddos wouldn't be cost efficient. Essentially, when you use the network, the network also uses your node. The more you use it, the more you have to give to the network in terms of routing traffic.
Activity: 896
Would another update from the sub team. It seemed like for a while we were getting one every other day. Must be busy cranking out 0.4.0
Activity: 111
SUB will be much like proxy and invite you to surf anonymously. It will provide you with the opportunity to operate a node and present others likelihood to browse anonymously and also to open websites that could be banned in their country (supposing your node is not in the same country), this will get you SUB on every demand users make.
How come version 0.4.0 a closed beta again? As the set up isnt as user-friendly as SUB likes for the ultimate products, it needs alot of specialized expertise to set up. So they have to display screen the beta testers a bit more, and require these to do some research and help troubleshoot if needed.
Activity: 826
it's good to know what is out there. i have quite some faith in the vision and team of sub — especially clandestine routing, the focus on simplicity of use and the monetary incentives to participate in the network. ah, and scalability, i.e. the network becoming better the more people participate
Pages:
Jump to: