Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 50. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I got my 108k tokens. They are really churning through the backlog today. I see lots of people on the Slack saying now that they received their tokens. I look forward to what the team accomplishes moving forward from here.
Activity: 294
maybe it's my not quite a negative attitude, but I have a question about the limited promotional information in your short ICO
Activity: 153
Hey all,

I sent 5 Eth.  Wish I hadn't.  Their slack link doesn't work.  There is no community to talk to, and when you try to put the tokens into myetherwallet as they instruct you to, myetherwallet tells me "not a valid ER-20 token".

Not getting anything for my money and no one to ask or talk to.

The emails in the white paper bounce. 

Seems I've been totally scammed.

You must be doing something WRONG it took me whole of 2 secs to add the SUB to myetherwallet
Activity: 153
Received my SUB tokens and bonus last week.. cant wait for this project to launch!
Still waiting after 6 days...
Received  my mail 3 days ago that the tokens will be sent within 24 hours, didn't see anything yet.
And why are their e-mail addresses not working anymore?

[email protected] is not working

what is this, seriously?

The slack channel has been extremely responsive with handling requests. I haven't received my tokens yet either but from what I've constantly monitored they are working through people one by one. Stop FUD'ing if you want help join the substratum slack, substratumcoin.slack.com

Will do, but it's not about being salty or so. But this is not how you handle your investors.
How do they want to be believed if this handle their stuff like this?

Becuase they are using a referal bonus system, that's why there is no smart contract to automatically send the tokens to your wallet.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Received  my mail 3 days ago that the tokens will be sent within 24 hours, didn't see anything yet.

what is this, seriously?

The slack channel has been extremely responsive with handling requests. I haven't received my tokens yet either but from what I've constantly monitored they are working through people one by one. Stop FUD'ing if you want help join the substratum slack, substratumcoin.slack.com

Will do, but it's not about being salty or so. But this is not how you handle your investors.
How do they want to be believed if this handle their stuff like this?
Activity: 168

what is this, seriously?

Activity: 43

what is this, seriously?
Activity: 36
I bought some tokens. The first part will be sold in 2018, the second part will be sold in 2020, the third part will be left to my children and grandchildren. I wish everyone success, prosperity and a large decentralized Internet! Amen!
Ah ok, then sorry, you'll get your tokens, slack team is very responsive there.
Activity: 3
Thanks for the slack link.  That's working.  A touch of professionalism would have subtratum put the correct link on their site.  

Why do they have http://x.co/SubSlack link on the substratum site (after you invest the link is on page that appears after you submit)?

Why do they leave a broken link?

Certainly not "FUDing" whatever that means.  I don't have any tokens yet, and until now, had only their broken slack link.

If I get my token, then all is not lost.

Hey all,

I sent 5 Eth.  Wish I hadn't.  Their slack link doesn't work.  There is no community to talk to, and when you try to put the tokens into myetherwallet as they instruct you to, myetherwallet tells me "not a valid ER-20 token".

Stop FUDing, you have 2 posts. WE all get our tokens, their slack is very responsive, i dont believe you cant get in their slack.
Activity: 2
Project looks really promising. Just wondering why the hell there is so few information?
Would also like to see better proof of the scam allegations...

Good question! The slack is a good spot to find out a ton of information! check it out

Here is their slack link:  http://x.co/SubSlack

It's doesn't work!!!!  BAD SIGN.

https://substratumcoin.slack.com/

Invite link:
https://join.slack.com/t/substratumcoin/shared_invite/MjI3Nzc5NzExNDg4LTE1MDMwNDY5ODItODlkYjNiYzhkZg
Project looks really promising. Just wondering why the hell there is so few information?
Would also like to see better proof of the scam allegations...

Good question! The slack is a good spot to find out a ton of information! check it out

Here is their slack link:  http://x.co/SubSlack

It's doesn't work!!!!  BAD SIGN.
Hey all,

I sent 5 Eth.  Wish I hadn't.  Their slack link doesn't work.  There is no community to talk to, and when you try to put the tokens into myetherwallet as they instruct you to, myetherwallet tells me "not a valid ER-20 token".

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I came across with this in an ads, then I went over its whitepaper and read all about substratum . The platform is promising and when the word "FUEL" has passed my sight then I said to myself this could be interesting. Got to closely follow this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hi!
Do you have a bounties?

Use code "logart" to 15% discount in ICO Smiley

It's good)
And besides the bonuses, will the project support?

Hi!
Do you have a bounties?

Use code "logart" to 15% discount in ICO Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hi!
Do you have a bounties?

Pages:
Jump to: