Pages:
Author

Topic: Success of an investment may not be true to all? - page 11. (Read 1268 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes i agree, not everyone having a success by investing in bitcoin, even the project is good and i have already made a research about it but at the end there are some reasons that cannot be avoided and the project did not hit the target and they are not becoming successful.

Yes, and thats the part of the game here in crypto that is why controlling our emotions is a must for not easily get disapointed ,one factor that can contribute to the word success is the one who knows how to balance emotionally and it will go through out.

Everyone being lose in this game doesn`t mean any chance, this was just the beating way of traveling our investment. However, the good thing is that investors are optimistic even when huge loss may occur. Still be positive and always think the right way...

And it's not only with crypto. Any invemtment, whether it's in stocks, or real estate or any other, there will always be losers. It's a risk and risks don't always give you positive results.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.
Bitcoin is a lucrative investment asset, but not everyone knows how to invest easy and profitable. You can try by buying a fixed asset in a fixed amount and regular schedule, regardless of asset price. Investors buy with fixed capital, so investors get more assets when prices are low, and less assets when prices are high.
The success rate for getting the great benefits of bitcoin is actually hard to pin down. You could say, the chance is like winning the lottery.
If you really want to try this investment, you should prepare mentally to lose first. It should be the mindset of an angle investor who poured funds into a new pioneering company. You have to dare to lose it all
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Yes i agree, not everyone having a success by investing in bitcoin, even the project is good and i have already made a research about it but at the end there are some reasons that cannot be avoided and the project did not hit the target and they are not becoming successful.

Yes, and thats the part of the game here in crypto that is why controlling our emotions is a must for not easily get disapointed ,one factor that can contribute to the word success is the one who knows how to balance emotionally and it will go through out.

Everyone being lose in this game doesn`t mean any chance, this was just the beating way of traveling our investment. However, the good thing is that investors are optimistic even when huge loss may occur. Still be positive and always think the right way...
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

This is one of the reason that in investing,  we should always consider the probability of loss. Most of the time we only looked at the gains. This means that we might not have the same fate as the others.  But we will never know unless we try.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

The success of an investment may not be true at all? because they may be jealous or self-confident so they do not know how to work so they are envious
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
Learning the ins and outs of the financial world and your personality as an investor takes time and patience, not to mention trial and error. Investing requires taking risks. Your investment success depends in part on your ability to control those risks without passing up reasonable returns. It is the rate of return required to attract an investor over another investment opportunity in the current market.  
It is more like trying to be a doctor, lawyer or any other profession. Being an investor is a huge profession on its own and you really need some huge level of knowledge to be able to take the right decision most of the time. The thing about the whole thing about investment is that it comes with a lot of risk and it is your knowledge and further experience from learning, that will count eventually on how successful you end up as an investor or not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 322
Merit: 23
Learning the ins and outs of the financial world and your personality as an investor takes time and patience, not to mention trial and error. Investing requires taking risks. Your investment success depends in part on your ability to control those risks without passing up reasonable returns. It is the rate of return required to attract an investor over another investment opportunity in the current market.  
Activity: 896
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Of course it is not sure that you will have the benefit from investing money because you need to be very educated and understand the process of investing, or you will lose.
Yes that is true no doubt, but we always have good expectation from our investment. No one know in advance that what is going to happen to the market that either their investment will give the profit or lost, but still i myself too much sure about bitcoin investment, that if you are a long term investor then no doubt that bitcoin can a very good profit to you.
Investment is like a game where you could either win or lose. There have been divided opinions when it comes to investment. There are claims that through crypto investment, many have become successful and rich. I firmly believe that success is earned through failures and adversities, yet not losing hope and enthusiasm to move forward from fall. It doesn't only apply in investment, but in life as a whole.
Activity: 308
Is it true , when you invest bitcoins i surely say that you will be gaining more bitcoins in just a couple of seconds. Bitcoin is very popular nowadays and in order to get more bitcoins we just need to invest more. Remember , the more you invest bitcoins the more bitcoin will you recieve .
I agree with you. Bitcoin is one of the best investment options I have ever known. There are many ICO projects being created, but I do not like investing in new coins. For me, Bitcoin can make a lot of money
Activity: 363
I support your opinion. But if the project is promising, the price of these coins will increase all the same. We need only wait and endure, follow the news and analyze the situation in the market and in the company itself.
Sometimes this is not true. I find that some of the projects are more likely and they are making applications that are entirely beneficial to the users, but the price of these coins is always down. I have been waiting for more than a year, but the price of these coins has never increased
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Maybe , because some of the ico`s are active but after the ico turn to scam .But there are countless successful projects that have not been huge in profit but successful in there project.
Activity: 115
Yes it happens, when all who worked on the project cease to modify it, as a result of which the price of coins begins to fall ...
Activity: 126
I support your opinion. But if the project is promising, the price of these coins will increase all the same. We need only wait and endure, follow the news and analyze the situation in the market and in the company itself.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Of course it is not sure that you will have the benefit from investing money because you need to be very educated and understand the process of investing, or you will lose.

Yeah, most of the cases people Invest In an ICO  without knowing It well and just depend on their lucky hoping their money to growth In the near future. But most of that result are loss their money Investment because of some ICO was scam and others was failed on their campaign. To have a better option, try to know first the coins which you are planning to Invest, look for his review like read Its whitepaper, to get more about Information about that coin, then If you convince on that matter, you may start to Invest, with your own risk.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Yes that is true no doubt, but we always have good expectation from our investment. No one know in advance that what is going to happen to the market that either their investment will give the profit or lost, but still i myself too much sure about bitcoin investment, that if you are a long term investor then no doubt that bitcoin can a very good profit to you.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
Activity: 220

I believe that you need to have a great knowledge and wisdom in order to make a successful in last month on this market because 9 from 10 Investments will be unsuccessful, and you will eventually lose money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
That is true ,because not all investment that you are joining will be successful for all types of investment, there maybe investment in which you are familiar with it and gives you more interest to accomplish your tasks in your investment and give more effort to gain success, while other investment you are not of point of interest ,so it may not success.
Activity: 182
yes it is true, because people who succeed in investing are the ones who have done the research first before investing. learning by hard work may be better than you have to get a loss. because in investing it is not easy and must know the basics to make a profit. once we feel enough to understand and believe, can practice the knowledge we get to invest.
we must invest in a coin that is completely trustworthy or its potential is very good in the future, do not choose coins that will only be garbage.
Your chances of earning big profits from purchasing bitcoin just like your chance to win money from the lottery. The level of success is difficult to gauge. If you really want to try bitcoin investment, you must first prepare mentally. Set the mindset like an angle investor who sincerely pours money into new stubs. Because most people give up when the price actually goes down and they do not prepare some strategies in dealing with it so that not everyone gets success when investing.
Pages:
Jump to: