Pages:
Author

Topic: Success of an investment may not be true to all? - page 12. (Read 1268 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 253
We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

Agreed. It is still better to find those good investments for ourselves rather than making someone to guide to find a good one. We can learn how to invest right if we do it ourselves.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.

Never expect anything until itt happens,this is the problem in many instances here from the investors as they are counting the earnings while the projects is still on move,then when it turns out scam they will get angry and cry out loud,why not be calm and wait for the end of project and distribution so if what comes to you is indeed was yours
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
yes it is true, because people who succeed in investing are the ones who have done the research first before investing. learning by hard work may be better than you have to get a loss. because in investing it is not easy and must know the basics to make a profit. once we feel enough to understand and believe, can practice the knowledge we get to invest.
we must invest in a coin that is completely trustworthy or its potential is very good in the future, do not choose coins that will only be garbage.
Your chances of earning big profits from purchasing bitcoin just like your chance to win money from the lottery. The level of success is difficult to gauge. If you really want to try bitcoin investment, you must first prepare mentally. Set the mindset like an angle investor who sincerely pours money into new stubs. Because most people give up when the price actually goes down and they do not prepare some strategies in dealing with it so that not everyone gets success when investing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The success of investing depends on yourself and the team from ICO, you just need to be patient and while if the ICO team is not running then you will experience failure.
Activity: 91
Yes it is true, we should not be more confident about what we get because, if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then you cannot achieve of what investment you get. Some people may not find the fit investment and it would result in a huge discouragement at all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
I think the correct term is that success of an investment may not be fit for everybody, if we don't believe an investment can be a success then why we invest in it at the first place?? We should believe in ourselves before sharing our success of investment to others, however what may seems to work fine for us doesn't mean it will work for others. It depends whether the other person with the same investment as us has the correct knowledge and the passion to be success  Grin Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
I think not every investment profitable. Every investment have risk and sometimes have high risk. Many peoples get profits when make investment and some peoples get loss on their investment.
The main factor to make profits in our investment is always make research before investing our money because with good research we can make investment with more confident and more relax while waiting our investment profitable
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
For one thing, investments is being there at right place at the right time. These variables play a huge role in a seucces of an investment. For example i invested 5 years ago and i say now that it is a succes, the same vould not be said if that person invested today. It's all matter of risk and actually studying your investment options.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Putting venture on crypto investment or any ico its always a choice. As saying goes "invest what you can afford to lose". It means not all investments can provide great deal of satisfaction because some of them are legit but people are always greedy and that's what makes to turned out to be a scam.
Activity: 196
Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.
you have also point,because it was happen to my friend although it was successful to thier trading path but he told me, that we have also encountered a lot of fake ico's when he joining at some of bounty campaign ,,and becuase of patient we have also glad to countenue his journey of investment in the name of trading and now my friend would become rich,
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
I agree in what you said, there might be some people who became successful in there chosen way to earn like for example in investing but not all investors who decided to give it a try will also going to succeed just because others did. You have to be knowledgeable and wise before taking the risk, but nowadays people are greedy to earn money without doing a proper research thus they are prone to losing their money because of being clueless on the real problem they might going to face. Thus im picky when choosing who to encourage to follow my path because of the said reasons.

That is absolutely right, and it doesnt mean also that you will quit once you failed. It has been saud that failure is inevitable, and we all fail as much as many investors do, but that depends on how badly we want something that is why we keep on trying even if the odds are against us. It is also not advisable that you will follow someone's path in order to be successful, be your own version and be responsible of all of your investments and keep learning.
Activity: 78
iy may be true but success is depends on the people who are not afraid of failure. failure its part of are life and that is thw reason why people learn, even the expert have no right to say that they dont make any mistakes.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
That's the proof that each individual has a different destiny based on how they manage their investments, earnings or profits. Thus, having a good management in money is also one thing to consider in this field to become successful. Not everyone has their luck investing in cryptocurrency, but if we are being optimistic in all views, there is no possible that we can achieve what we want.
Activity: 308
We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

The success on investment will only occur if you invest a huge amount of coins in the right time because some of the investors in the market are just investing because of the hype.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Yeah that's right.  Because when you invest bitcoins i surely say that you will be gaining more bitcoins in just a couple of seconds. Some important facts is dependent on success of once investment. Recent Bitcoin is very popular and in order to get more bitcoins we just need to invest more. Remember , the more you invest bitcoins the more bitcoin will you recieve . Good luck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Well for me, I think that is not true. Investing in cryptocutrency like bitcoin is one of the greates thing that you did and for sure it will make you rich. In bitcoin, there is no scammers and hackers. The system of bitcoin is very secure I think because many investors became rich just because they invested in bitcoin. Their money doubled and sometimes, tripled. Success includes patience. Everything needs time. We just need to wait and trust bitcoin
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
I agree in what you said, there might be some people who became successful in there chosen way to earn like for example in investing but not all investors who decided to give it a try will also going to succeed just because others did. You have to be knowledgeable and wise before taking the risk, but nowadays people are greedy to earn money without doing a proper research thus they are prone to losing their money because of being clueless on the real problem they might going to face. Thus im picky when choosing who to encourage to follow my path because of the said reasons.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

I'm not quite sure what you're saying? What I kind of perhaps got from it is that we should not talk to others about how successful you were in a coin because because getting in at that point will be riskier from others. And thus they might not find that success???

I can agree with that, that's why I try not to tell others where to invest.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
Some of us is not lucky like others that get a good earnings or profit in cryptocurrency.  We all know how risky is to invest in crypto but lot of us is still try it even in a small amount of capital. It comes to investment we have different strategy how to make a good profit.
Activity: 140

For me bitcoin success is all so true. I have been part of it and aiming to have more. Although i do not have that much right now but i am embracing my earnings as an investment success.
Pages:
Jump to: