Pages:
Author

Topic: Success of an investment may not be true to all? - page 14. (Read 1268 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
To make a success in investment is not just about making profits, but about sustainability and expansion.
Lack of faith in what you invest in or lack of patience is counterproductive if you can not be patient with your investment for five years will not achieve any future profits.

and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.
It is the nature of the market. There must be losses, and you will be affected by those around you that will only benefit you negatively.
Good tips Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
I dont know whats your position here,and whats the meaning behind this sentiments because even if theres no really assurance to gain,but we believe that being positive on our investments gives us success already.

And i dont know for others because i am for long term holding so nothing affects me about today because i am more for tomorrow
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

Success is true,especialy in investment and only all of us,know what is means a success of us,actualy in my  own definition everytime,that  i can earn even a small profit of my digital investment,thats a success to me because thats means that i earn even a little amount of my crypto coins,otherwise people or being an investor all of us could not be contented,so to earn so much more we need to become ambitious and still believe in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
There are a lot of people who already earn a huge amount of profit by just investing on cryptocurrency and you can ask all the early investors of bitcoins.
Investing and choosing where to invest is a choice, someone will get the desired target, because they have understood the place of the investment beforehand and someone will lose if he doesn't pay attention to important aspects of the place of investment.

So, this is about choice if you want to get the desired target, at least you should study the characteristics of the selected investment place, but if you ignore it the failure and lose the money you spend is the choice.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Yes the success of investing is not for everyone but most people will benefit from investing. people who succeed in investing in bitcoin because they have knowledge of crypto currency, they know the right time to buy bitcoin and time to sell it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.

As they say there are always risk in crypto and any other investment. The success of a certain projects depend on how good it is or that can be usefull to all. In every investment success comes with luck and a good working team. Failure will also mean try harder.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
If you talk like that, then it will come true.
do you know that our brain will respond to what we believe, now you believe that investment success is not for everyone, it will happen to you.

You need to have a positive mind about investing to make you successful in investing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I do agree with the author's views about being successful with ones investment. In my opinion, this would depend on the people who made the investment to a particular cryptocurrency and most importantly, people should have to study and familiarize well the choice of coin that they plan to invest such that they may able to lessen the risk of loss.Most importantly, patience is a very important factor that people should possess since there are times that bear market could last in several months which triggers the investor to do panic selling which is a wrong thing to do.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

The success of every investment is affiliate with high risk and failure. So'do not fear in failure because it will be your guide to become successful.The important is you have an experience in investing and you found it true that you can earn and become successful by investing.
Activity: 434
ADAB ICO

There are a lot of people who already earn a huge amount of profit by just investing on cryptocurrency and you can ask all the early investors of bitcoins.
Activity: 112
That's right. Maybe some people here who are also Investors in other businesses where facing odds .
We need to face the truth that successful investments is not just too easy.
The creator challenged you and you must challenge it too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

Yea, as I have had a personal experience as regards this. A friend had invested close to all in a particular hyip and I later joined only to discover they were in their declining moments and it later packed up. Those who had started earlier with the hyip had made more than their capital.
Activity: 14
the success of ones investment may vary to different individuals and may not be true to all due to many conditions.doing an investment depends solely on the investor and this will determine whether he/she may be successful or not so success of an investment may not be true for all
Activity: 420

Investing is not simple, you should always look at the circumstances before investing a huge amount to any product or asset to determine that you will be earning a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit

If you were confident enough and is ready to accept the results, you shouldn't be expecting more from it because life would never really give everything to us. And most ICOs todays are good at 'pump and dump', so it should be wise to choose the best token of them all. You may find it hard to believe again, just believe in yourself because after all of what you've gone through there's always a brighter side on it.

Everything lives in the pump and dump scheme nowadays, although their are handful of ICO's that has no intention to do so but for the greater good. I agree on believing your own decision to find success, but first you need to weigh things up before the decision. We dont want to believe blindly, ofcourse we want to be educated on the investment we engaged with. Success of investment depends on the person, depends on how much he scale the level of success.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
Yes i agree, not everyone having a success by investing in bitcoin, even the project is good and i have already made a research about it but at the end there are some reasons that cannot be avoided and the project did not hit the target and they are not becoming successful.
Activity: 759

If you were confident enough and is ready to accept the results, you shouldn't be expecting more from it because life would never really give everything to us. And most ICOs todays are good at 'pump and dump', so it should be wise to choose the best token of them all. You may find it hard to believe again, just believe in yourself because after all of what you've gone through there's always a brighter side on it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

It's risk! Any investment in crypto or real estate has risks. I just do real estate and I can say that where there is 100% profit and above there are risks. Let it be an ICO or buying an interesting coin that is already on the exchange. It's risky. It can make you very rich or take all the money.
Financial investment is risky thing to accept and investors need to understand that to have the appropriate investment plan for themselves. I believe that failures will be a worthwhile lesson and no one can teach investors to exclude this market.
Activity: 160
For my opinion this investment way to earn is not only success way. there may way you should earn & success. But this investment way you can earn also huge profit
Activity: 152
Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.
Bitcoin is a lucrative investment asset, but not everyone knows how to invest easy and profitable. You can try by buying a fixed asset in a fixed amount and regular schedule, regardless of asset price. Investors buy with fixed capital, so investors get more assets when prices are low, and less assets when prices are high.
it seems like you are concerned about investment failure, I also experienced the same thing with you.
I was fooled by an ico, but I made it a lesson to be more careful.
the success of investing depends on yourself, forget your failure and start again.
the point is not too ambitious with this investment. no need to target big profits. which is important not to lose. that's my advice for you.
Pages:
Jump to: