Pages:
Author

Topic: Successful ICO Experiences - page 12. (Read 3339 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 04:23:20 AM
I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.

I haven't joined any ICOs yet since most require KYC. However, I have participated in successful bounty campaigns, which I am still holding my bounties until now. I think it is really difficult to speculate which project will succeed or not because almost all project seem legit and promising. If you are looking for projects to invest in, you should find a project will good marketing strategy and active project development.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2018, 04:19:41 AM
I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.

Never did i experienced investing in an ICO but so far all my parcipated ICO’s  are pretty successful although there are some that has been too late in distributing the tokens who took me awhile and waiting and another waiting for the token to be listed in a big exchange. Like i have one token in my ethereum wallet that been there still for 3 months already because the team are still working to have more investors i think before putting it on an exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 13, 2018, 04:05:32 AM
There are many good stories to tell here in cryptocurrency and that includes investing in a successful ICO. I have read a lot of inputs regarding the investment in ICO and actually they are earning and probably can make more money on it especially if the project is good. For now i am still new in investing ICO but i hope that i could earn on it one day. My friend had suggested me to do this and the best thing to do is to choose a good ICO project and he gave me this link ICOdrops.com where i can find a good hype ICO project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
June 13, 2018, 03:51:14 AM
I was very succesful with Stratis and Lisk. I also lost money with many other ICO's. All together i'm still on profit. I don't invest in ICO's anymore.
Maybe that is your wrong view. Invest in ICO projects always make a profit. But we need to get to know the projects carefully to avoid investing in scam projects
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 03:48:08 AM
in my view ICO investment is profitable but before investment you must research about ICO because most of ICO are fake and wnt scam money from you.  In white paper they write the detail of project but we cannot identify the reality of ICO in white paper. you must search about the developers if their developers are professional and work hard on development it can be real and about team members you discus about the project with team members you will identify that the team members are real or fake if team members are fake so the ICO will be fake.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2018, 02:53:15 AM
I've had a successful ICO maybe he has a very good marketing strategy and a successful ICO can benefit you more than how much you invest. therefore the most profitable now is to participate in ICO.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
June 13, 2018, 02:10:26 AM
I would like to share my experience with USECHAIN ICO. I like it because it differs from other ICOs being the first mirror identity blockchain. I am waiting for the token sale, which is going to take place on the 20th of June. Their goal is $34,200,000! Sounds great, doesn't it?
That is good if you have got a better ICO for investing your money. But brother, we have been seeing such posts over the time that people listen to someone and start trusting them blindly, but later on they regret over their decision. So better is to make yourself satisfied with the nature and tuning of ICO and then resonate it with your mind. If found a yes, only then go for this chance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
June 12, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

sorry but to tell you which ICO that are successful is blatantly contradicts to the secrecy and anonymous nature of bitcoin users. ICOs are for you to find out by yourself, if somebody told you to buy on a specific ICO may lead to schemes and only exploit your investments. it is too risky. it may be good for them but not necessarily means it will also good to you, as they say invest at your own risk, so you wont blame someone when you are scammed.   
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
June 12, 2018, 11:13:46 PM
Generally, investing on ICOs will give you an option to have bonus token after your purchases. I actually joined once and once alone. It was kind of successful, then again i was one of the lucky once who sold their coin when the market was high so i made quite a bit of money off of it. But after that, i would rather wait after the ICO to invest on a coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
To invest in the successful ico, you must know to choose the face to send gold if you choose the right quality ico you will succeed to get the quality ico, you must research and research on the network.
Activity: 728
June 12, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

Unfortunately, I have not earned any money from my investments and like many people I'm down in my investments but I can be very patient and I'm convinced that I took the right choice and that I will earn money eventually but right now I have nothing to brag about it.
Activity: 174
June 12, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
Well, investing in ICOs is what I have been doing for the past few months. But there is a big problem we face. Hunters really dump the coin due to the fact that most ICO bounties allocate so many tokens for hunters. In that case, we the investors have to hold the coin for long before something profitable may come out of it. But in all, I have had some profitable gains
Activity: 471
June 12, 2018, 05:27:43 PM
I did participate in Antshares, but I sold way too quickly. Though technically I made some cash, it's very painful to see where it's at right now.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 01:00:50 AM
I've had zero positive ICO experiences. It always seems that it would had been better to keep my Bitcoins.
As of now Iam not yet been joining ICO but hopefully soon if given a chance why not. I will definitely love that.

Maybe you'll have better luck because the market is so low. I started at the height of Bitcoin, and you see where it is now.
Activity: 147
June 11, 2018, 01:23:00 PM
I have never invested in ICO but some of my friends have invested there, I will tell the good story, they get + + 50% profit from their investment money, that's a good story they say
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 11:30:21 AM
I've had zero positive ICO experiences. It always seems that it would had been better to keep my Bitcoins.
As of now Iam not yet been joining ICO but hopefully soon if given a chance why not. I will definitely love that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 11:18:51 AM
I haven't not actually bought any for now as there are no free money for that yet but I did participated in some and have seen few that x10 and maybe wished I had money to have invested in it before it came into the market. The first ICO for this year was TELCOIN and it dropped seriously following the bitcoin dip in January. The other which John McAfee is presently so sure about is the Docademic and it is still very open to go in and by more for now as it has dipped and will surely rise again for profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
June 11, 2018, 10:33:36 AM
For now it is really hard to identify a legit and good ICO. Base on my experience as a bounty hunters choosing an ICO to join is relatively difficult. There are many ICO fails on their crowds fund gathering which resulted to a not paying bounty hunter and it is also on our part that it will happen like that. Anyway, i hope this time i could get some good reward with QUADRANT ICO from Amazix bounties. I bet they are the best in promoting an ICO that same way goes to investing in an ICO also.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
June 11, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
I thought ICO was only a campaign. I am shocked that you can invest in this company. Is it a trustworthy company and is it profitable?
Of course that is the whole point of launching a campaign to promote and to advertise their project to potential investors having the goal to reach their soft and hard caps from the token sale, I have a small portion of investment to a certain ICO, X2 last month but it got down to the original ICO price due to the bloody markets and heavy dips to bitcoin right now.
but for now when the price just drops to the same as ico price, i think it is a great project. can we imagine when the price of all coin down in from ico price, this project can survive, and we can imagine how later if the price has improved
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 10:32:15 AM
I thought ICO was only a campaign. I am shocked that you can invest in this company. Is it a trustworthy company and is it profitable?
Of course that is the whole point of launching a campaign to promote and to advertise their project to potential investors having the goal to reach their soft and hard caps from the token sale, I have a small portion of investment to a certain ICO, X2 last month but it got down to the original ICO price due to the bloody markets and heavy dips to bitcoin right now.
Pages:
Jump to: