Pages:
Author

Topic: Sucre (SUCR) X11 based cryptocurrency POW, Masternode, Private and Instant Send - page 12. (Read 40806 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 20
Masternode working fine for a month, i get 1.35 every 12 hours or so.
No problems installing on a vultr server, easy 35-40$ a month for free.
The walktrough to set up a masternode it's done very good, and took about 2 hours to set.

Question: will masternodes get bigger reward soon? The super block start 2MB i read that miners and masternodes will get 50-50%, and now masternodes only get 35% reward?
Thanks!

Well actually 2MB block is part of DIP0001 DEPLOYMENT and Superblock is part of budget proposal.

The transition is going right now to Superblock budget proposal. once completed reward will be 45% Miners, 45% masternodes and 10% budget proposal. All this budget proposal for voting thing will be explain (How to) in details in the Sucre WIKI du to launch Q1 2018. (it's not active at the moment)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Masternode working fine for a month, i get 1.35 every 12 hours or so.
No problems installing on a vultr server, easy 35-40$ a month for free.
The walktrough to set up a masternode it's done very good, and took about 2 hours to set.

Question: will masternodes get bigger reward soon? The super block start 2MB i read that miners and masternodes will get 50-50%, and now masternodes only get 35% reward?
Thanks!
my AVG determines the sucr wallet has some security threat. Did anyone else encounter this issue?

Wallet programs are often flagged as malware by anti-virus programs. This is
a false positive, they are flagged simply because they are crypto wallets. The Sucre source
code is open for anyone to inspect. https://github.com/sucremoneda/SucreCore

You can white-list Sucre wallet it in your AVG program.
Activity: 1
my AVG determines the sucr wallet has some security threat. Did anyone else encounter this issue?
I just tried setting up my masternode under windows. Got the wallet portion done (I think). Got the sentinel conf file done. Opened the wallet, allowed it to sync, then opened Sentinel, and Sentinel immediately closes again. Like bang boom, open, closed. Nothing written to the log.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I tried again while running screen capture software and managed to get this - maybe it's helpful?

You've follow the official guide at https://github.com/sucremoneda/sentinel-win64/releases

The MN pro for windows support is on Discord support: https://discord.gg/VUHYjTU

Username Dizecrypt

Activity: 2
I just tried setting up my masternode under windows. Got the wallet portion done (I think). Got the sentinel conf file done. Opened the wallet, allowed it to sync, then opened Sentinel, and Sentinel immediately closes again. Like bang boom, open, closed. Nothing written to the log.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I tried again while running screen capture software and managed to get this - maybe it's helpful?
https://i.imgur.com/Hhg6IH5.png
2000 blocks and double reward. How do you think, how much does it affect the price?
Humm, I don't understand? If this is about superblock then will not double, MN will got up from 30% to 45%.
About the market price, well I would be rich by now If I would understand it. Just a developer not a trading expert.
Will probably bring more people to start a MN.
Superblock already reached, but MN rewards still the same. Why?

Many PM about Superblock today. Superblock started yesterday but not yet enabled. MN still at 30%. Next 2 weeks is all about testing the Budget proposal network . When all is good I will manually engage it via Spork. All feature can't get engage all at once. Then will release wiki for you to learn how to create a Proposal?

Why you didn't indicate info about testing and etc. in the first post? I've been waiting for this superblock, but now I read that it will be 14 days after.

On the roadmap it's Q1-2018 we are in 3rd week of Q1-2018. We can not engage a feature without any testing first (never), this could have catastrophic effect on the blockchain. Remember: This project is Still BETA (1.5 months old).

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
2000 blocks and double reward. How do you think, how much does it affect the price?
Humm, I don't understand? If this is about superblock then will not double, MN will got up from 30% to 45%.
About the market price, well I would be rich by now If I would understand it. Just a developer not a trading expert.

Many PM about Superblock today. Superblock started yesterday but not yet enabled. MN still at 30%. Next 2 weeks is all about testing the Budget proposal network . When all is good I will manually engage it via Spork. All feature can't get engage all at once. Then will release wiki for you to learn how to create a Proposal?

Why you didn't indicate info about testing and etc. in the first post? I've been waiting for this superblock, but now I read that it will be 14 days after.
Is there a way to get coins on an exchange?

Yes, there is 2 running now. 3rd is under maintenance

CryptoHub SUCR/BTC https://cryptohub.online/market/SUCR

OutletBit SUCR/BTC https://www.outletbit.com/market/80

CoinsMarkets SUCR/BTC https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SUCR.htm  <<< under maintenance
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast. Software engineer. System Admin
Is there a way to get coins on an exchange?

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello

How to claim faucet, i installed wallet and now ?

Thank you

There is only one faucet that I know of at https://sucre.thefaucet.online/index.php

read instructions from there or contact support for more info.
Hello. I can't find the dev team?
Could you link her here please?

What's the urgency, you're asking this on every Sucre support platforms. PM me with your name and I will get back to you.
Activity: 2
Hello. I can't find the dev team?
Could you link her here please?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
hi DEV,

I have been big fan of SUCR since the begining, I have several tens of thousands SUCR on coinsmarkets. but that exchange is down since the begining of this month. Do you have any contact with them? Should we think that they are gone?

They will not reply anyway too many request, we have to let them find a way to resolve this Mather. I'm also not happy about this but there is nothing we can do. I also have Bitcoin and Sucres in there. In the future never leave large amount of coins into an exchange. They all run into problems eventually , even the big guns (Bittrex, Binance etc) stop registration because of server overload.

You just have to be patient on this one.

right, wait and watch. hopefully everything will be alright.
I dev , I just find out about this coin and interested to join and run the masternode because it is still affordble to me.
there's one thing that i wanna ask you , can I run sucre masternode in VPS?

Yes, will work on VPS. Recommended: Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04 (64 bit) Do not use 17.04 or 17.10

Full guide at http://sucremoneda.net/dvbfg/SucreMasternodeBETA.pdf

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
I dev , I just find out about this coin and interested to join and run the masternode because it is still affordble to me.
there's one thing that i wanna ask you , can I run sucre masternode in VPS?
hi DEV,

I have been big fan of SUCR since the begining, I have several tens of thousands SUCR on coinsmarkets. but that exchange is down since the begining of this month. Do you have any contact with them? Should we think that they are gone?

They will not reply anyway too many request, we have to let them find a way to resolve this Mather. I'm also not happy about this but there is nothing we can do. I also have Bitcoin and Sucres in there. In the future never leave large amount of coins into an exchange. They all run into problems eventually , even the big guns (Bittrex, Binance etc) stop registration because of server overload.

You just have to be patient on this one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
hi DEV,

Pages:
Jump to: