Pages:
Author

Topic: Sucre (SUCR) X11 based cryptocurrency POW, Masternode, Private and Instant Send - page 14. (Read 40806 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Coin need good exchange! Now it is very hard to buy coin. I don't want make a large amount deposit on shit-exchange.
CryptoHub is not enough.
SucreDev, why don't you pay attention at  stocks.exchange?
Is it so expensive for a listing?
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Coin need good exchange! Now it is very hard to buy coin. I don't want make a large amount deposit on shit-exchange.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
didn't read all but is there a plan to list sucr on cryptopia?
Activity: 133
exchange no work now, so if somebody looking to sucre MN, i can sold, with escrow. PM me
  Im interested in buying a master-node who can we use for escrow?

I've sent you a PM
Activity: 40
exchange no work now, so if somebody looking to sucre MN, i can sold, with escrow. PM me
  Im interested in buying a master-node who can we use for escrow?
Activity: 53
Activity: 353
Merit: 20

Every sell orders between 1.00 to 3.00 USD per coin get fill pretty fast on https://cryptohub.online/market/SUCR . We need some of you to sell some (whatever you can spare 1% to 5% of your portfolio, just so others can get in to the project) . Did my part and Sold some of my personal coins  today. Thanks!

I had sucre coin at coinsmarket, if they will return I will continue trade, if they scamed, I will just have coins from my MN reward Sad
Dev, may be you should apply at stocks.exchange? Some coins from coinsmarkets are already moved there. As I dont have hundreds of dollars to trade, I would prefer one exchange where I coukd trade.

If I sum all the request I got in the last 3 days , I would need 650,000 USD to please everyone , then I have some request to buy coins at Cryptohub . People list 100 sucres at 3$ USD 10 minute later coins are sold . This platform is very solid and will have to do for the moment. So build some volume on the exchanges we have now then will got get listed on other exchange more easily. not the other way around.

Every sell orders between 1.00 to 3.00 USD per coin get fill pretty fast on https://cryptohub.online/market/SUCR . We need some of you to sell some (whatever you can spare 1% to 5% of your portfolio, just so others can get in to the project) . Did my part and Sold some of my personal coins  today. Thanks!

Cryptohub and CoinsMarkets - these exchanges are working with errors and do not inspire confidence
I will not trade a sucre until it appears on livecoin or cryptopia

Well Cryptohub work pretty well and no one report any error so far.

Was just asking for a little support from the community.
Activity: 140

I had sucre coin at coinsmarket, if they will return I will continue trade, if they scamed, I will just have coins from my MN reward Sad
Dev, may be you should apply at stocks.exchange? Some coins from coinsmarkets are already moved there. As I dont have hundreds of dollars to trade, I would prefer one exchange where I coukd trade.
Activity: 127
Merit: 11

Cryptohub and CoinsMarkets - these exchanges are working with errors and do not inspire confidence
I will not trade a sucre until it appears on livecoin or cryptopia

Activity: 70

Yes they are , remember this is first a Latin American coin and will will favor Latin American exchanges then all the other one. The way to play this game is to get high volume first with the exchanges we have now then the big guns will list us for free to get a share of our market.

Get big in non-English markets and everyone will have to follow. Great strategy... Once there is enough volume no one exchange should be able to break/make it.

Fusonfoto

Yeah, I agree. Best to get started on the latin american exchanges first, give the people that are intended to use the coin a good chance to buy it cheap. If it gets popular there, t
then others will be more attracted to it anyway.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Yes they are , remember this is first a Latin American coin and will will favor Latin American exchanges then all the other one. The way to play this game is to get high volume first with the exchanges we have now then the big guns will list us for free to get a share of our market.

Get big in non-English markets and everyone will have to follow. Great strategy... Once there is enough volume no one exchange should be able to break/make it.

Fusonfoto
Latest announcement 08-01-2018 from https://coinsmarkets.com

Servers overload we are migrating to a new servers , please bear with us. Almost finished.

Many other exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex and Bittrex have disabled registration for the moment because servers overloaded

Hi Dev

Great work so far, will the coin be added to Cryptopia anytime soon?

Keep up the good work...

Thanks,

Cryptopia are on a power trip asking for 75,000 USD to get listed. so that would be no. The way to play this game is to get high volume first with the exchanges we have now then the big guns will list us for free to get a share of our market.

that's really sad to hear, sounds like a massive power tirp.

Hope there are other decent exchanges out there that can be used/found. having a not so great start with stock.exchange at the moment, so i would rather wait for a "larger" more established exchange for a listing.

Activity: 127
Merit: 11
Hi Dev

Keep up the good work...

Thanks,

Cryptopia are on a power trip asking for 75,000 USD to get listed. so that would be no. The way to play this game is to get high volume first with the exchanges we have now then the big guns will list us for free to get a share of our market.

Cryptopia would be a big step in the development of coins
All coins go through this
Sooner or later you have to pay
Activity: 17
Hi Dev

Keep up the good work...

Thanks,

that's really sad to hear, sounds like a massive power tirp.

Hope there are other decent exchanges out there that can be used/found. having a not so great start with stock.exchange at the moment, so i would rather wait for a "larger" more established exchange for a listing.
What's the meaning of this coin? What's the difference between DASH and DASH? How many prefabricated COINS?

Sucre is intended to South America market , all info (road map, PR, comparison etc.) available at https://sucremoneda.net/english.html
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: