Pages:
Author

Topic: Sucre (SUCR) X11 based cryptocurrency POW, Masternode, Private and Instant Send - page 20. (Read 40806 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 20
+1 MN online - PDF was a great right up for novices like myself. Much appreciated Grin

Thanks @SucreDev. Project looking great so far.

Note* When following the MN PDF i came to an issue on Page 7 of 9 when trying to install

venv/bin/pip install -r requirements.txt

In summary it could not find the file but when checking the status

sucr-cli mnsync status

Everything was saying sync'd ok. The work around i used was by following @lentyna guide on page 10 at step 12.

# ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# 12. Install sentinel
# ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
sudo apt-get install -y virtualenv

cd
cd .sucrcore
git clone https://github.com/dashpay/sentinel.git
cd sentinel
virtualenv venv

After that it seemed to install the file ok. Not quite sure why the PDF command did not work.

Interestingly whether it was by coincidence or not my MN status in wallet changed from WATCHDOG_EXPIRED to ENABLED shortly after and currently had no issues so far par awaiting payment.

Many thanks once again.

Thanks, will check this out.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
+1 MN online - PDF was a great right up for novices like myself. Much appreciated Grin

Thanks @SucreDev. Project looking great so far.

Note* When following the MN PDF i came to an issue on Page 7 of 9 when trying to install

In summary it could not find the file but when checking the status

sucr-cli mnsync status

Everything was saying sync'd ok. The work around i used was by following @lentyna guide on page 10 at step 12.

# 12. Install sentinel

Code:
sudo apt-get install -y virtualenv

cd
cd .sucrcore
git clone https://github.com/dashpay/sentinel.git
cd sentinel
virtualenv venv

After that it seemed to install the file ok. Not quite sure why the PDF command did not work.

Interestingly whether it was by coincidence or not my MN status in wallet changed from WATCHDOG_EXPIRED to ENABLED shortly after and currently had no issues so far par awaiting payment.

Many thanks once again.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Yup, so about 19 usd per month. Around half of that goes to vps.

That's so cute.

We're gonna have to get at least 10x from sucre value in the next 30-60 days.
Are you talking about the reward frequency or the reward ammount?

I was talking about the latest.

Reward frequency

Reward amount change according to Hash rate and diff, now around 1.35
Are you talking about the reward frequency or the reward ammount?

I was talking about the latest.
2.7 sucr/day, is that the correct reward for a masternode?

I've just set it up 48 hours ago and that's all i got.

that's about right

approx 576 blocks per day / by the amount of masternodes (now 360) = number of payments per day 1.60 
2.7 sucr/day, is that the correct reward for a masternode?

I've just set it up 48 hours ago and that's all i got.

Enter masternode outputs no return value

[
10:45:23

masternode outputs

{
}

10:45:39

masternode outputs

{
}

After following this official MN guide? http://sucremoneda.net/dvbfg/SucreMasternodeBETA.pdf

Expert support team for MN on Discord https://discord.gg/VUHYjTU

Activity: 8
Enter masternode outputs no return value

[

masternode outputs

{
}

masternode outputs

{
}

Thanks, glad you got it running.
Activity: 58
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Is there sentinel for windows?
Activity: 11
Make sense

I do follow many coins. Dev activity is the highest here. Good for the coin and its future.  Kudos  SucreDev.

BTW, Do you have the list of RPC commands which supported (not cli commands). Looking for some automation in python & contribute to SUCR. Any documentation link will help

Thanks for your understanding! Will build a wiki for Sucre in Q1-2018, but here is all RPC commands available.(will look better in wiki)

== Addressindex ==
getaddressbalance                          Returns the balance for an address(es) (requires addressindex to be enabled).
getaddressdeltas                           Returns all changes for an address (requires addressindex to be enabled).
getaddressmempool                          Returns all mempool deltas for an address (requires addressindex to be enabled).
getaddresstxids                            Returns the txids for an address(es) (requires addressindex to be enabled).
getaddressutxos                            Returns all unspent outputs for an address (requires addressindex to be enabled).

== Blockchain ==
getbestblockhash                           Returns the hash of the best (tip) block in the longest block chain.
getblock "hash" ( verbose )                If verbose is false, returns a string that is serialized, hex-encoded data for block 'hash'. If verbose is true, returns an Object with information about block .
getblockchaininfo                          Returns an object containing various state info regarding block chain processing.
getblockcount                              Returns the number of blocks in the longest block chain.
getblockhash index                         Returns hash of block in best-block-chain at index provided.
getblockhashes timestamp                   Returns array of hashes of blocks within the timestamp range provided.
getblockheader "hash" ( verbose )          If verbose is false, returns a string that is serialized, hex-encoded data for blockheader 'hash'. If verbose is true, returns an Object with information about blockheader .
getblockheaders "hash" ( count verbose )   Returns an array of items with information about blockheaders starting from . If verbose is false, each item is a string that is serialized, hex-encoded data for a single blockheader. If verbose is true, each item is an Object with information about a single blockheader.
getchaintips ( count branchlen )           Return information about all known tips in the block tree, including the main chain as well as orphaned branches.
getdifficulty                              Returns the proof-of-work difficulty as a multiple of the minimum difficulty.
getmempoolinfo                             Returns details on the active state of the TX memory pool.
getrawmempool ( verbose )                  Returns all transaction ids in memory pool as a json array of string transaction ids.
getspentinfo                               Returns the txid and index where an output is spent.
gettxout "txid" n ( includemempool )       Returns details about an unspent transaction output.
gettxoutproof ["txid",...] ( blockhash )   Returns a hex-encoded proof that "txid" was included in a block.
gettxoutsetinfo                            Returns statistics about the unspent transaction output set. Note this call may take some time.
verifychain ( checklevel numblocks )       Verifies blockchain database.
verifytxoutproof "proof"                   Verifies that a proof points to a transaction in a block, returning the transaction it commits to nd throwing an RPC error if the block is not in our best chain.

== Control ==
debug ( 0|1|addrman|alert|bench|coindb|db|lock|rand|rpc|selectcoins|mempool|mempoolrej|net|proxy|prune|http|libevent|tor|zmq|sucr|privatesend|instantsend|masternode|spork|keepass|mnpayments|gobject )
                                           Change debug category on the fly. Specify single category or use comma to specify many.
getinfo                                    Returns an object containing various state info.
help ( "command" )                         List all commands, or get help for a specified command.
stop                                       Stop sucr Core server.

== sucr ==
getgovernanceinfo                          Returns an object containing governance parameters.
getpoolinfo                                Returns an object containing mixing pool related information.
getsuperblockbudget index                  Returns the absolute maximum sum of superblock payments allowed.
gobject "command"...                       Manage governance objects. Available commands:
                                             check            - Validate governance object data (proposal only)
                                             prepare          - Prepare governance object by signing and creating tx
                                             submit           - Submit governance object to network
                                             deserialize      - Deserialize governance object from hex string to JSON
                                             count            - Count governance objects and votes
                                             get              - Get governance object by hash
                                             getvotes         - Get all votes for a governance object hash (including old votes)
                                             getcurrentvotes  - Get only current (tallying) votes for a governance object hash (does not include old votes)
                                             list             - List governance objects (can be filtered by signal and/or object type)
                                             diff             - List differences since last diff
                                             vote-alias       - Vote on a governance object by masternode alias (using masternode.conf setup)
                                             vote-conf        - Vote on a governance object by masternode configured in sucr.conf
                                             vote-many        - Vote on a governance object by all masternodes (using masternode.conf setup)
masternode "command"...                    Set of commands to execute masternode related actions. Available commands:
                                             count            - Print number of all known masternodes (optional: 'ps', 'enabled', 'all', 'qualify')
                                             current          - Print info on current masternode winner to be paid the next block (calculated locally)
                                             genkey           - Generate new masternodeprivkey
                                             outputs          - Print masternode compatible outputs
                                             start-alias      - Start single remote masternode by assigned alias configured in masternode.conf
                                             start-     - Start remote masternodes configured in masternode.conf (: 'all', 'missing', 'disabled')
                                             status           - Print masternode status information
                                             list             - Print list of all known masternodes (see masternodelist for more info)
                                             list-conf        - Print masternode.conf in JSON format
                                             winner           - Print info on next masternode winner to vote for
                                             winners          - Print list of masternode winners
masternodebroadcast "command"...           Set of commands to create and relay masternode broadcast messages. Available commands:
                                             create-alias     - Create single remote masternode broadcast message by assigned alias configured in masternode.conf
                                             create-all       - Create remote masternode broadcast messages for all masternodes configured in masternode.conf
                                             decode           - Decode masternode broadcast message
                                             relay            - Relay masternode broadcast message to the network
masternodelist ( "mode" "filter" )         Get a list of masternodes in different modes
mnsync [status|next|reset]                 Returns the sync status, updates to the next step or resets it entirely.
privatesend "command"                      Available commands:
                                             start            - Start mixing
                                             stop             - Stop mixing
                                             reset            - Reset mixing
sentinelping version                       Sentinel ping.
spork []                      is the corresponding spork name, or 'show' to show all current spork settings, active to show which sporks are active is a epoch datetime to enable or disable spork. Requires wallet passphrase to be set with walletpassphrase call.
voteraw [yes|no|abstain]
Make sense

I do follow many coins. Dev activity is the highest here. Good for the coin and its future.  Kudos  SucreDev.

BTW, Do you have the list of RPC commands which supported (not cli commands). Looking for some automation in python & contribute to SUCR. Any documentation link will help

Sad I was checking the feasibility of running multiple MN in same server

Having multiple masternodes on same IP/server is not recommended, not supported and absolutely not encouraged. since the goal here is to have a strong network spread around the world. multiple masternodes on one IP is more damaging for the network and not fare to the community.
 Sad I was checking the feasibility of running multiple MN in same server
9336 is default port. But, can I run an MN with another port ? say: 9346.  How Blockchain network take it?

P2P port 9336 can not change, local RPC port can be anything you want, default 9335
Activity: 202
9336 is default port. But, can I run an MN with another port ? say: 9346.  How Blockchain network take it?

Run default port. create new firewall rules
Pages:
Jump to: